Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,784 members, 7,965,937 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 05:07 AM

Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder (61112 Views)

Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by itsene: 4:10pm On May 30, 2023
RapistOnBail:
Let’s also remember our fallen Biafran soldiers who died during the civil war.
Yes Balewa, Okotie-Eboh,Sardauna and many innocent Nigerians too.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Bigkoko: 4:18pm On May 30, 2023
This would have been the real justice served. At least mine and donate his skull to LASU...lol

Stomoney:
He should have been sentence to death by mining his skull, his body parts and fed the gods he serves

Where is the rule of e who kill by sword shall die by sword here?

JUSTICE prevail at last anyway✊
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by drololaaof: 4:35pm On May 30, 2023
Omihanifa:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/breaking-adegoke-murder-court-sentences-adedoyin-to-death-by-hanging/
That's great and good judgment, Oriyomi Hamzat weldone,your victimization and harrassment did not go in vain .
This is a lesson to the highly placed cultists performing rituals .
I hope he will not be allowed to go home and sleep?
Ife traditional council of chief's should dethrone and delist him (Adedoyin)
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by kenchop: 4:37pm On May 30, 2023
ALL THANKS TO THE PERSON OF SAN FALANA IF NOT THAT CASE WUD HV BEEN DEAD ON ARRIVAL WHICH IS THE USUSAL THING IN NIGERIAN COURTS.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Arome14(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2023
Omihanifa:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/05/breaking-adegoke-murder-court-sentences-adedoyin-to-death-by-hanging/

Justice Ojo should equally order the state governor to carry out the total demolition of the hotel and revocation of the title ownership of the land back to the state government.
This is to serve as a lesson to other hotel owners who would want to use their hotel for crime in the future.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Kazeemabiodun: 4:56pm On May 30, 2023
Jagabanarmy:

Great news!! There must be consequences for killing innocent Nigerians.
is high court final arbiter
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Joshuam1(m): 4:57pm On May 30, 2023
Most of these sentenced people, we don't know when they actually hanged.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by flokii: 4:59pm On May 30, 2023
That Adegoke guy head strong gan.. May his soul find peace despite his untimely death.

Is the hotel still standing? The State government should as a matter of urgency demolish everything the man has to his name. Only God knows the number of people they have killed in the hotel before this one came to light.

Now if you're checking into any hotel, be snapping and recording videos of the vicinity and the room with room number visible and share with your loved ones in case of incasity. We don't know who is who again. Evil people everywhere.

Contentment is a virtue.. Living within one's means is far more comforting than spilling blood of others to live a lavish life. In the end, all of us, whether rich or poor will still die so what is the desperation all about.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by victorazy(m): 5:10pm On May 30, 2023
dapsoneh:
Justice served. This will serve as a deterrent to all those ritualists. No matter how connected you are, if you are caught , you are gone

I dey tell you.

They think everybody is killable. Blood speaks.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by CaptainFM1: 5:17pm On May 30, 2023
tyson98:
He should be hanged today as fast as possible sef

At the market square and televised to all Nigerians so others can desist from evil acts.

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by IamAsiri: 5:49pm On May 30, 2023
jackcanfield:

What did the evidences say, oya tell me ..
Although the Hotelier should have call the Police instead of trying to bury the corpses that is just where he f**k up

Why don't you go and contest it with the chief judge?

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Jagabanarmy: 5:50pm On May 30, 2023
Kazeemabiodun:
is high court final arbiter
I know he has a right to appeal but I'm hopeful that he won't get any reduce sentence even if it gets to supreme court
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 30, 2023
IamAsiri:

Why don't you go and contest it with the chief judge?
It will be contested , you have to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt, all I see here is the Chief Judge turning himself to an executor of a will . No autopsy, no weapon, no motive ...just on some pent up allegations of ritualism ...how does carrying a death body out of a room becomes murder , you just have to prove that, because people do die in hotels even if they went in healthy, the only challenge here is there refusal to inform the police . The question to ask his who suggested that
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by delpee(f): 6:13pm On May 30, 2023
jclassiq:
So sad he won't actually be hanged..

It's possible. Ejigbadero, a very rich man was hanged in the 70s in Lagos for killing a poor farmer whose land he wanted to acquire by force.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Focusmind: 7:22pm On May 30, 2023
horgarzer:

Unfortunate bro, this hotel is in the heart of Ile Ife, not a low profile hotel as you have said. This man should be among the top 10 wealthy sons of the soil

Are you serious I thought it was a budget hotel. Ritualist at night; philanthropist at day. I wonder what people gain by being a ritualist.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Christistruth03: 10:49pm On May 30, 2023
Focusmind:

Are you serious I thought it was a budget hotel. Ritualist at night; philanthropist at day. I wonder what people gain by being a ritualist.

The man is the owner of Oduduwa University and he has a Polytechnic too

He is the fourth highest ranking Chief in Ile Ife

He is an Ife Prince who even contested for the Ooni position

He is a very big fish
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by sukkot: 11:03pm On May 30, 2023
sharpwriter:
Woah! Oriyomi Hamzat triumphs at last! A very hard battle.
bro you there ?

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by sharpwriter(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2023
sukkot:
bro you there ?
Yeah just now boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by DOptical: 12:12am On May 31, 2023
DOptical:

So, he doesn't even have a degree sef yet he dey pose as education general? Most of these ritualists are uneducated as a matter of fact. If they were educated enough and sound enough, they would know there's nothing like money ritualism in the first place. If he's culpable, he shouldn't be let off alongside the herbalists.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Caseless: 2:05am On May 31, 2023
I want to read this judgement.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by ddeola: 2:13am On May 31, 2023
May Adegoke's soul rest in peace.

I feel for his young widowed wife and children who are now fatherless. The bitter truth is that people will abandon them to their fate, no b today so I pray that God comes through for the family he left behind in Jesus name.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Focusmind: 5:09am On May 31, 2023
Christistruth03:

The man is the owner of Oduduwa University and he has a Polytechnic too

He is the fourth highest ranking Chief in Ile Ife

He is an Ife Prince who even contested for the Ooni position

He is a very big fish

I doubt if this man would have been convicted by the court if not because of Falana. He did a good job for the plaintiff. I wonder the fate of that university and his other businesses. People will run from that university.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Christistruth03: 5:55am On May 31, 2023
Focusmind:

I doubt if this man would have been convicted by the court if not because of Falana. He did a good job for the plaintiff. I wonder the fate of that university and his other businesses. People will run from that university.

Many Students are missing from the university suspected to be victims of Rituals
A previous Governor had wanted to deal with Adedoyin but was thwarted by higher up People

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:30am On May 31, 2023
Vatod:
Let’s see how it plays out, Rev King is still walking.
He is in jail,until his judgment is meted out..
Some that have been sentenced to death in America are still alive,35 years after..

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Vatod(m): 6:38am On May 31, 2023
FlipModeSquade:
He is in jail,until his judgment is meted out..
Some that have been sentenced to death in America are still alive,35 years after..
Okay. Thanks for the enlightenment
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by IamAsiri: 9:40am On May 31, 2023
jackcanfield:

It will be contested , you have to prove your case beyond reasonable doubt, all I see here is the Chief Judge turning himself to an executor of a will . No autopsy, no weapon, no motive ...just on some pent up allegations of ritualism ...how does carrying a death body out of a room becomes murder , you just have to prove that, because people do die in hotels even if they went in healthy, the only challenge here is there refusal to inform the police . The question to ask his who suggested that

You must really be a funny person 🤠.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by TruthinAction: 12:56pm On May 31, 2023
All life matters. Where are the killers of Deborah? Justice for every innocent souls murdered.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Kazeemabiodun: 2:07pm On May 31, 2023
Guyman01:

See one of his associates here.
Even after the killers pointed at him as the one who sent them with his own CCTV showing when they moved the corpse out of his hotel.
They got him simply because he sent the name and location coordinate immediately he checked into the hotel to his wife from his phone, if not it would have been a case of missing person
my friend no cctv
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by Guyman01: 4:06pm On May 31, 2023
Kazeemabiodun:
my friend no cctv
CVTV was removed by him, read the story again
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by ultraviolet27(f): 5:07pm On May 31, 2023
delpee:

It's possible. Ejigbadero, a very rich man was hanged in the 70s in Lagos for killing a poor farmer whose land he wanted to acquire by force.

Ejigbadero Execution Happened during the Military Regime .then,no delay of execution after the Condemned Person Appeal has already been exhausted the Signing of Execution Paper was Swift ,Unlike now that the Executive Arms of Government is Corrupt and they dodge Signing of Execution Warrant.
The Saddest thing is that this Ritualist may never be executed He will appeal to the Last and even if His appeal is dismissed no Governor may Sign His Death till He may be given Clemency or die of natural Causes.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by whisper88(m): 6:30pm On May 31, 2023
Zonefree:
Justice at last.

God bless that Judge and her family.

The future is female.
Re: Court Sentences Rahmon Adedoyin To Death By Hanging Over Adegoke's Murder by cyrusmillz: 8:32pm On May 31, 2023
Kazeemabiodun:
my friend no cctv
From the comments in your post , it's obvious that you're a semi-literate. You're probably a ritualisti too. Because how will you be supporting a ritualist if you're not on yourself. May what happened to Adegoke befall you too evil fool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video Of Gunmen Attack On INEC Facility In Owerri Before They Were Killed / My Humiliating Ordeal As A Slave In Oman —22-year-old Nigerian Girl (photo) / 4 Men Gang-Rape Lady In Lagos, Swindle Her Of N3.2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.