Stats: 3,180,304 members, 7,910,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:32 PM

Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. (3844 Views)

Former President Buhari Attends Durbar Festival In Daura (Photos) / Primary School In Lai Mohamed's Village / Aregbesola, Lai’s Allies, Aggrieved Chieftains’ Supporters Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by plaindealer: 4:49am On May 31, 2023
This is just too sad...

Life no balance at all...

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by FOLYKAZE(m): 4:53am On May 31, 2023
Those two guys are real assets. Tinubu should extend olive branch to them.

Lai burnt PDP ass using the media

They are human and have their flaws

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by phorget(m): 5:19am On May 31, 2023
FOLYKAZE:

Lai burnt Nigerians ass using korokoro lies.

33 Likes

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Mabizeka: 5:19am On May 31, 2023
plaindealer:
This is just too sad...

Plaindealer, I I hope you are buying fuel at the price of 87/per litre by just showing your zombie card?

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by gare(f): 5:27am On May 31, 2023
plaindealer:
This is just too sad...

They know politically it is over for them, so they can retire in peace. Ego would not allow them seek for peace.

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Ihateheadslamer: 5:40am On May 31, 2023
Are they in a funeral

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Warl0ck: 5:42am On May 31, 2023
See as them dey...

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Caseless: 6:01am On May 31, 2023
Both didn't play their game well. I'm not mad at Aragbe for taking a pound of flesh against Oyetola for how was acting towards his supporters and some party members in Osun state. I'm mad that he was reported to have been the one ridiculing Tinubu at Alake's palace when he was said to have suffered incontinence.

Aragbesola didn't stop there. He want further to create an interest group in lagos APC which was later suspended by the party leaders in the state. He also started his own "colloqium" like Tinubu is doing every year - all these were seen as an attempt not to outshine the master, but destroy him.

For God's sake it was Tinubu God used to make you guys. Why pulling him down?

Lai is another thing. Yemi snake is also there- look at somebody Tinubu made into a figure of recognition.

May Allah grant Tinubu good health and guidance so he can shame his enemies.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by madridguy(m): 6:01am On May 31, 2023
Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Racoon(m): 6:05am On May 31, 2023
The reality that they are retiring into shame & ignomy with the worst civilian regime in history is now hitting them mire real than ever.

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Gppgn(f): 6:08am On May 31, 2023
Caseless:
Both didn't play their game well. I'm not mad at Aragbe for taking a pound of flesh against Oyetola for how was acting towards his supporters and some party members in Osun state. I'm mad that he was reported to have been the one ridiculing Tinubu at Alake's palace when he was said to have suffered incontinence.

Aragbesola didn't stop there. He want further to create an interest group in lagos APC which was later suspended by the party leaders in the state. He also started his own "colloqium" like Tinubu is doing every year - all these were seen as an attempt not to outshine the master, but destroy him.

Lai is another thing. Yemi snake is also there- look at somebody Tinubu made into a figure of recognition.

Tinubu is now God? Abi..

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by alanto: 6:28am On May 31, 2023
Gppgn:
Tinubu is now God? Abi..
Shut up and learn. If you have someone like the president in your region you will not be exhibiting this kind of bitterness and toxicity

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Generation1: 6:30am On May 31, 2023
Nothing last forever
Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Gaabasky: 6:31am On May 31, 2023
All what I knw is that history will never be kind to them especially Aregbe. He will be ashamed to read his own book.

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Gppgn(f): 6:34am On May 31, 2023
alanto:

Shut up and learn. If you have someone like the president in your region you will not be exhibiting this kind of bitterness and toxicity
are u daft? Remove my region from Nigeria and see it crumble..iam from the south..so shut up.. the elections was a sham

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by ahaz: 6:43am On May 31, 2023
[quote author=FOLYKAZE post=123478936]Those two guys are real assets. Tinubu should extend olive branch to them.

They are human and have their flaws [/quote
You called an individual who lies disgracefuy an asset? You called a bunch of failures interwoven in the fabrics of NEVER-DO-WELL an asset? Now I can identify the true problem of this country from your level of I.Q

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by crackhouse(m): 6:47am On May 31, 2023
Nothing last forever guys..
Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by ahaz: 6:49am On May 31, 2023
plaindealer:
This is just too sad...

At least it is good they followed the olodo in chief to his village.He will make Aregbe the Minister for Daura affairs, list Muhammed will be given the minister of toilet affairs since he enjoys talking shit.

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by flokii: 6:51am On May 31, 2023
Such is life.. 'Igba o lo bi orere'
No king forever.. whatever has beginning must have an end.

In any position you find yourself in life, always remember humanity and treat your subordinates with utmost respect. E get why.

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Nobody: 6:58am On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
Plaindealer, I I hope you are buying fuel at the price of 87/per litre by just showing your zombie card?

87 Naira ke? Some of us just flash our Tinubu supporters card and get fuel free. Obidullards and sense are parallel lines destined never to meet.

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by maasoap(m): 7:02am On May 31, 2023
FOLYKAZE:

They're nothing but betrayers. Both didn't support the campaign of Tinubu from the start to finish. Lai was even proud to say that they were not going to campaign for any candidate. Imagine a serving minister saying that when your party has candidate!

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Dennisbulkan: 7:06am On May 31, 2023
Mabizeka:
I would gladly pay N5,000/litre as long as the scam called subsidies is no more. You're blinded by petty sentiment, grow some balls & stop being a smelly as* pus*y

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by sentee(f): 7:40am On May 31, 2023
Top Nigerian cultural festivals

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwwhqrIvcrw
Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by gbadexy(m): 7:48am On May 31, 2023
None of the elites are happy to be there, the northerners inclusive.
The atmosphere there seemed like they were mourning.
I bet they just couldn't refuse the invitation to be there and couldn't wait to leave there.
Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Tinubuagbado: 8:01am On May 31, 2023
alanto:

Can Tinubu take you to paradise and give you nine Virgins?

Irresponsible bandit.
Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by Tinubuagbado: 8:03am On May 31, 2023
Dennisbulkan:

I would gladly pay N5,000/litre as long as the scam called subsidies is no more. You're blinded by petty sentiment, grow some balls & stop being a smelly as* pus*y

See this broke begging ass.

Bandits like you protested when Jonathan said subsidy was a scam and wanted to remove it.

Hopeless hypocrite.

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by obembet(f): 8:07am On May 31, 2023
phorget:

Lai burnt Nigerians ass using korokoro lies.

They are Obidient heroes. I remember how Obidient praise aregbesola for insulting Tinubu grin

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by motayoayinde: 8:09am On May 31, 2023
Caseless:

LAI IS FORGIVABLE BUT OSINBAJO AND AREGBE ARE SIMPLY VERY TERRIBLE PEOPLE.
Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by kokoA(m): 8:11am On May 31, 2023
They served in the worst federal cabinet ever.. They just realized.
Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by phorget(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2023
obembet:

They are Obidient heroes. I remember how Obidient praise aregbesola for insulting Tinubu grin

You mean for insulting Tilumbu they are now IPOB sympathizers?... grin

The truth is that no one is beyond insult, if you feel too big to be insulted then stay in your house. Even Putin,Biden and other world presidents get insulted so who's Tilumbu?

Re: Aregbesola, Lai Mohamed And Others. Sad Looking Durbar Spectators. Pictures'. by FreeStuffsNG: 8:52am On May 31, 2023
Racoon:
The reality that they are retiring into shame & ignomy with the worst civilian regime in history is now hitting them mire real than ever.
I do not get the HE Adebayo angle, he used to be a very strong ally of Asiwaju and I think he is still one. He is a fine gentleman o

No Nuclear Station In Igboland as Yoruba Rejects Four Proposed Nuclear Stations / List Of Corrupt Nigerian Politicians And Govt Officials / Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military