Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,368 members, 7,900,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:29 PM

Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours (21028 Views)

Two Commissioners In Ebonyi Exchange Blows In Public / Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners In Less Than 24 Hours / Defection: Ayade Sacks 4 Commissioners, 5 Other Appointees In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by HacheNoire: 10:40am On May 31, 2023
braveboi4life:
Wicked wike claims that he will never interfere, but this appointment of core wike boys into the most crucial ministries is evident that government house has relocated to wikes private room.
Fear politicians

He built the structure and lit in the work,

Politically, It’s valid!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:41am On May 31, 2023

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by zoedew: 10:48am On May 31, 2023
Zionmdde:
Rivers state that is being ruled by proxy?
U mean fubara made the appointment or wike handed the list over to him?

Rubbish
So long as there is good governance!
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by Nobody: 10:49am On May 31, 2023
Wike list
Especially that works own. It's part of the agreement

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by jayAjoku(m): 10:50am On May 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

This is the best example of:......
“Day-1: Hit The Ground Running..
Day-2: Continue Running.....”

all thanks to the planning of Wike the lion 🦁
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by ogmask: 10:51am On May 31, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

This is the best example of:......
“Day-1: Hit The Ground Running.
Day-2: Continue Running.....”

Lol... It is the best example of Chop I Chop Nigeria Limited.
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by jayAjoku(m): 10:53am On May 31, 2023
braveboi4life:
Wicked wike claims that he will never interfere, but this appointment of core wike boys into the most crucial ministries is evident that government house has relocated to wikes private room.
Fear politicians
past politicians always have influence on current government matters A good example is wike despite being the governor, he still took orders from Peter Odili from time to time . It’s the way their politics works
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by Zionmdde: 11:05am On May 31, 2023
zoedew:

So long as there is good governance!
So what's the need of spending billions on democracy?
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by GEJDHERO: 11:54am On May 31, 2023
Wike is on his 3rd term

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by Jay357: 12:14pm On May 31, 2023
This is Wike ruling by proxy
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by Hisbah(f): 1:42pm On May 31, 2023
LivingSage:

I don't know what transpired between you and that guy but I think you are being petty and childish here. Have you lost your humanity? What's wrong in someone begging others for help? Haven't you begged people before or do you have it all? You are even mocking him that his parents are dead and that he is suffering with his brother, how low can you descend or you don't have a conscience? All these for internet likes from people you don't know. You even mocked him that his child was sick, Sir or madam, you are not God. Even if you have everything going well for you at the moment, no one knows tomorrow. There is a limit to what we can joke with. Not with death of someone's parents and sickness of a child. No one created him or herself. You might think everything ends on the internet. Good day.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by YelloweWest: 2:11pm On May 31, 2023
Zionmdde:
Rivers state that is being ruled by proxy?
U mean fubara made the appointment or wike handed the list over to him?

Rubbish
How my people let this happen in Rivers State still baffles me
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by LivingSage: 2:22pm On May 31, 2023
You should be telling him this not me.

Hisbah:
I don't know what transpired between you and that guy but I think you are being petty and childish here. Have you lost your humanity? What's wrong in someone begging others for help? Haven't you begged people before or do you have it all? You are even mocking him that his parents are dead and that he is suffering with his brother, how low can you descend or you don't have a conscience? All these for internet likes from people you don't know. You even mocked him that his child was sick, Sir or madam, you are not God. Even if you have everything going well for you at the moment, no one knows tomorrow. There is a limit to what we can joke with. Not with death of someone's parents and sickness of a child. No one created him or herself. You might think everything ends on the internet. Good day.
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by Hisbah(f): 2:37pm On May 31, 2023
LivingSage:
You should be telling him this not me.

I should be telling him what exactly? According to your previous post you said he is broke shaming others, can you post evidence of him broke shaming other people here? I'm waiting. You people will just come on the internet to bring curses upon your self and family without knowing it. You can insult him with political banter but not going as far as mocking him for the death of his parents and sickness of his child. You are talking as if you haven't lost a loved one before or how would you feel if someone mock you about the death of your loved ones? You are talking as if your child have not been or will be sick in future. You are talking as if you haven't begged people for help before. I bet you even begged someone for something today. Assuming that you are a graduate and supposedly working now, is it not someone that helped you with a job? What's wrong in networking to get a job? Go to the job section of this forum and see many people pleading for a job. If I can remember, in one of the threads yesterday, you even begged president Timubu to give you a job. That's shows you are jobless too. And you have the temerity to mock another man! Are you God? Thank God you even said he is a graduate and not a drop out. With your behavior here I doubt if you are a graduate like him. It is better to beg than to steal or scam people. Don't let political differences overshadow your humanity. Apologize to him and move on or you can keep playing God. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by Zionmdde: 2:49pm On May 31, 2023
YelloweWest:

How my people let this happen in Rivers State still baffles me
They can't do anything much. Wike ensured he shut the mouth of any opposition. Nobody says pim
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by gaby(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2023
Wike's control mechanism in place...lol

The fight no go take time before e start.

What is left for the Governor to control the state and her finances with?
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by Okwyjesus(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2023
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by LivingSage: 4:38pm On May 31, 2023
It's obvious you're on cheap drug.
I'm done talking to you.

Hisbah:
I should be telling him what exactly? According to your previous post you said he is broke shaming others, can you post evidence of him broke shaming other people here? I'm waiting. You people will just come on the internet to bring curses upon your self and family without knowing it. You can insult him with political banter but not going as far as mocking him for the death of his parents and sickness of his child. You are talking as if you haven't lost a loved one before or how would you feel if someone mock you about the death of your loved ones? You are talking as if your child have not been or will be sick in future. You are talking as if you haven't begged people for help before. I bet you even begged someone for something today. Assuming that you are a graduate and supposedly working now, is it not someone that helped you with a job? What's wrong in networking to get a job? Go to the job section of this forum and see many people pleading for a job. If I can remember, in one of the threads yesterday, you even begged president Timubu to give you a job. That's shows you are jobless too. And you have the temerity to mock another man! Are you God? Thank God you even said he is a graduate and not a drop out. With your behavior here I doubt if you are a graduate like him. It is better to beg than to steal or scam people. Don't let political differences overshadow your humanity. Apologize to him and move on or you can keep playing God. Have a nice day.
Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by Hisbah(f): 5:22pm On May 31, 2023
LivingSage:
It's obvious you're on cheap drug.
I'm done talking to you.

Then continue mocking him with the sickness and death of his parents. Continue playing God. You'll remember my advice one day but it will be too late by then. Can't you see how foolish you are that despite it being on the first page of the thread, no one quoted to support you. The person you are mocking even ghosted you. On Sunday you'll be in the church praying for God to help you so that no one will ever fall sick or die in your family. God will even make Tinubu to give you the job you are asking. Karma will do everything. Have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Lawmakers Confirm 4 Commissioners, In Less Than 24 Hours by Sonoyom(m): 6:26pm On May 31, 2023
Wike appointees

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Declares Zero Tolerance For Street Trading / Ondo Election: We Will Replace Jimoh Ibrahim’s Name With Eyitayo Jegede – INEC / Bakare On Presidency: Sowore Will Do His Turn, I Will Do Mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.