Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,137 members, 7,973,826 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:14 AM

I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah (598 Views)

Just Know: Wike Recived Shock Message From Nec / If You're A Southerner Supporting Atiku, Just Know You're A Slave! / The Meaning Of Buhari's 4+4 Sign Pictures At National Assembly Dug By Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by Muqtar01: 7:33am On May 31, 2023
This Is The Beginning, it Has not even reach A Week
Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by HacheNoire: 7:37am On May 31, 2023
Early morning gibberish!

Have you had breakfast?

2 Likes

Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by Muqtar01: 7:38am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:
Early morning gibberish!
Have you had breakfast?
no, i just dey think am
Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by HacheNoire: 7:39am On May 31, 2023
Muqtar01:
no, i just dey think am

No wonder you started with balderdash.
Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by Muqtar01: 7:40am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

No wonder you started with balderdash.
you know, na fuel i dey use to cook
Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by HacheNoire: 7:41am On May 31, 2023
Muqtar01:
you know, na fuel i dey use to cook

Use firewood. It’s not compulsory to use fuel. Go by the way of your ancestors.

1 Like

Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by Muqtar01: 7:42am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Use firewood. It’s not compulsory to use fuel. Go by the way of your ancestors.
i think that what WE are going to do

1 Like

Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by obi4eze(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:
Early morning gibberish!

Have you had breakfast?

grin grin

Hope you bought fuel for 100 naira?

Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by Tinubucocainesn: 7:45am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:
Early morning gibberish!

Have you had breakfast?

Does this really change the fact that you will shout Yoruba ronu while standing on the fuel pump asking for price?
Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by HacheNoire: 7:46am On May 31, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

Does this really change the fact that you will shout Yoruba ronu while standing on the fuel pump asking for price?

Yes! It’s a sacrifice I must have to pay, and I am proud of it!
Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by Muqtar01: 7:47am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

Yes! It’s a sacrifice I must have to pay, and I am proud of it!
mm to the core
Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by HacheNoire: 7:48am On May 31, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:

Make sure you shout Yoruba ronu under the sun with viens showing on your forehead while asking for fuel price

I will, this days won’t last forever. The Chinese faced worst and we both know where they are today.
Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by Muqtar01: 7:50am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

I will, this days won’t last forever. The Chinese faced worst and we both know where they are today.
yes that true, but you this country things don't usually turn out the way we (citizen) want
Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by HacheNoire: 7:52am On May 31, 2023
Muqtar01:
yes that true, but you this country things don't usually turn out the way we (citizen) want

It starts somewhere. I am radiating positive energy. I cannot always believe it’s all going to be doomed. The mindset I have changed.
Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by Muqtar01: 7:53am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

It starts somewhere. I am radiating positive energy. I cannot always believe it’s all going to be doomed. The mindset I have changed.
thanks for the motivation, hope it turns out good
Re: I Just Know The Meaning Of Balah Blue Bulublah by Tinubucocainesn: 8:00am On May 31, 2023
HacheNoire:

You are not Chinese

.you fvcking have 11 on your face

Yoruba ronu

(1) (Reply)

The Shot Of The Year(photo) / There Is Nothing Wrong with Peter Obi's IPOB Comment / Pictures Of Nigerians Protesting Against Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.