Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,950 members, 7,915,765 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:10 AM

Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office (1036 Views)

Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures / Buhari Will Be The Only President To Emerge From APC Platform, PDP Boasts / Nigeria: Minimum Wage, Only President Buhari Can Stop Planned Strike "Labour" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by Newdawn30: 7:48am On May 31, 2023
Buhari is the only president in the world who after spending 8 years in office looked fresher and younger while leaving office. Even Obama of the united state looked older and stressed out

What of Buhari's wife?
I leave that to your imagination before she sends dss to come for me

Photo source: google image search

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by fredoooooo: 7:49am On May 31, 2023
Buhari or jubrin ?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by donbachi(m): 7:49am On May 31, 2023
Nnamdi kanu knows best

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by Depriest2020: 7:54am On May 31, 2023
He underwent stem cell therapy.

Am suggesting that for Tinubu too, cause of the great task ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by Hhansome(m): 8:00am On May 31, 2023
🤣

Umunnem, una no dey tire at all?
Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by Karlman: 8:03am On May 31, 2023
Add pics to buttress the fact.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by sonature1: 8:03am On May 31, 2023
When he realized he couldn't solve Nigeria's problems, he stopped thinking about them.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by alizma: 8:06am On May 31, 2023
fredoooooo:
Buhari or jubrin ?
Lol, upper cut for the haters. They finally agreed that Buhari is alive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by ahaz: 8:13am On May 31, 2023
Newdawn30:
Buhari is the only president in the world who after spending 8 years in office looked fresher and younger while leaving office. Even Obama of the united state looked older and stressed out

What of Buhari's wife?
I leave that to your imagination
Make una no worry...tge truth will surface very soon una eyes go clear.
It's in Nigeria I believed the philosophy that says," It's very easy to fool the people than to convince them that they have been fooled".
Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by ezechi242: 8:16am On May 31, 2023
Depriest2020:
He underwent stem cell therapy.

Am suggesting that for Tinubu too, cause of the great task ahead.

also suggest it for biden and chi jin ping ...ode

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by HyconMojo(m): 8:17am On May 31, 2023
Buhari was jobless for the last eight years. He was test-running and catching cruise with Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by kokoA(m): 8:18am On May 31, 2023
The man is gone, forget about him abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by keymatt(m): 8:19am On May 31, 2023
Somebody who's empty in the head will look fresh.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by Raf4: 8:28am On May 31, 2023
Newdawn30:

What of Buhari's wife?
I leave that to your imagination

Because he actually became president for himself and to take care of himself only. He never cared for the country or any other one else.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by OPICANTO2223: 8:48am On May 31, 2023
Jubilee el Sudani, 63years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by WorldRichest: 8:52am On May 31, 2023
Emilokan Tinubu will be the next. Whom god hath blessed, no idiot can curse.

This is the same Buhari that children of hate and anger wished death.
Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by WorldRichest: 8:53am On May 31, 2023
sonature1:
When he realized he couldn't solve Nigeria's problem, he stopped thinking about them.

You are a bad guy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by Newdawn30: 8:56am On May 31, 2023
fredoooooo:
Buhari or jubrin ?

If you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by Newdawn30: 10:09am On May 31, 2023
Karlman:
Add pics to buttress the fact.

Done sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is The Only President In The World Who Looked Fresher Leaving Office by seeyounow2: 10:42am On May 31, 2023
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Two (2) Nigerian Arrested For 1million Naira Fraud In India / Is Yourbanization the way forward for this administration / I Pulled Massive Crowd At Biafran Self Referendum Convention In Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.