Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:40 PM

Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre (1809 Views)

Fear In NNPC As Dangote Struggles To Get Approval To Operate Refinery / NNPCL Further Increases Fuel Pump Price Of Petrol / Nnpc Increases Pms Prices - Lagos N568, Abuja N617 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by iwaeda: 11:04am On May 31, 2023
ABUJA – Despite speculations that the fuel price increase announced by President Bola Tinubu on Monday will take time to be worked out, the Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) Limited has on Wednesday morning instructed all marketers to adjust retail prices for the premium motor spirit to a range between N488 to N555 per litre.

The instruction which hit marketers early today cited management approval of the upward review of the NNPC PMS pump price table for Mega/Standard/Leased Stations.

The new table of retail prices for different geopolitical zones of the country to be effected by retail managers was instructed to take immediate effect beginning from May 31, 2023.

“Please implement meter change as approved effective today 31st May 2023. Wayne is to attend to all locations as relates to their area of coverage in our network,”

According to the new price schedule, petrol will sell highest in Maiduguri and Damaturu at N557 per litre, and N550 per litre in the rest of the Northeast zone.

Birnin Kebbi will buy petrol at N545 to lead prices in the Northwest zone. The average price in the North Central zone will be N537 per litre except in Illorin where it will sell for N515 per litre. Consumers in the Southeast will buy at an average of N520 per litre.

Apart from Uyo and Yenegoa where petrol will now sell at N515 per litre, the rest of the Southsouth zone will get the product at N511 per litre.

Consumers in Lagos will buy the product at N488 per litre while the rest of the Southwest zone will get the product at N500 per litre.

https://independent.ng/just-in-nnpc-increases-fuel-price-to-n555-per-litre/

2 Likes

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by nairalanda1(m): 11:05am On May 31, 2023
Good
End of the subsidy looterocrat regimen.

Modifed

Hopefully NNPC would begin domestic refining soon. Hopefully

But prices won't go down

Sad.we have to make decisions now that should have been made decades ago. If only we had removed subsidy in 1993.

If only

3 Likes

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by HacheNoire: 11:09am On May 31, 2023
The best move the government can make now, is to go for minimum wage increment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by obasiken: 11:09am On May 31, 2023
It is finished
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by Standing5(m): 11:09am On May 31, 2023
iwaeda:

https://independent.ng/just-in-nnpc-increases-fuel-price-to-n555-per-litre/
what!

June 1st is still 12 hours away talk less of June 30.

1 Like

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by Ikaeniyan0: 11:10am On May 31, 2023
biodun556 I told you there won't be a centralize price
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by iwaeda: 11:10am On May 31, 2023
nairalanda1:
Good
End of the subsidy looterocrat regimen.
grin grin grin The One on diesel, kerosene, cooking gas and aviation, what are the effects? grin grin grin grin
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by chigator2: 11:10am On May 31, 2023
Why is South West getting cheaper fuel than even South South. mago-mago don start

When "awa oyel" people decide to wake up, it might be stark mid-night.

2 Likes

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by iwaeda: 11:11am On May 31, 2023
Standing5:
what!
Renewed hope grin grin grin grin
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by nairalanda1(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2023
iwaeda:

grin grin grin The One on diesel, kerosene, cooking gas and aviation, what are the effects? grin grin grin grin

All wrecked by the losses made from subsidising petrol.

You have to.make a.profit selling refined products

Oga, i am.no apc or pdp fan. And as far as i know apc should have been voted out this time.
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by Standing5(m): 11:12am On May 31, 2023
Inflation and caos about to be triggered by fiscal indiscipline.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by Acidosis(m): 11:13am On May 31, 2023
It is official.

Time to adjust prices for Nigerian-based clients and clienteles. We go survive. smiley smiley
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by CuriousCart(f): 11:13am On May 31, 2023
Foodstuffs, transportation and gadgets are warming up now. We go hear am.

1 Like

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by Standing5(m): 11:14am On May 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

Oga, i am.no apc or pdp fan. And as far as i know apc should have been voted out this time.
who owns the profit making organisation (NNPCL) in this case? The generality of the people or those in power? So you support increase in price against yourself.
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:14am On May 31, 2023
Why is the price not regular? Some state 500 others 520 etc
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by nairalanda1(m): 11:15am On May 31, 2023
Standing5:
Inflation and caos about to be triggered by fiscal indiscipline.

Paying for subsidy was already causing inflation via deficits in the budget and debt spending to pay for them deficits

There is a reason why goverments since IBBs time have been calling for subsidy removal

1 Like

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by nairalanda1(m): 11:16am On May 31, 2023
Standing5:
who owns the profit making organisation (NNPCL) in this case? The generality of the people or those in power? So you support increase in price against yourself.

Irrelevant.
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by iwaeda: 11:16am On May 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

So all those ones are not refined products from crude. grin grin grin angry
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by nairalanda1(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2023
iwaeda:

So all those ones are not refined products from crude. grin grin grin angry

Oya reinstate subsidy then.

As for me, i saw the light in 2011 thanks to noi . I am.not going back to darkness.

Enjoy your cheap fuel.
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by iwaeda: 11:18am On May 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

Paying for subsidy was already causing inflation via deficits in the budget and debt spending to pay for them deficits

There is a reason why goverments since IBBs time have been calling for subsidy removal
How much fuel do we consume, nobody knows? How many times have you filled your tanks since fuel was above N100? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by Acidosis(m): 11:18am On May 31, 2023
CuriousCart:
Foodstuffs, transportation and gadgets are warming up now. We go hear am.

Anyone who intends to purchase a device later this year should immediately do so (even if they must borrow money).

Inverter, Solar, etc. prices will rise in the coming days. It's always good to be one step ahead.

If you use any service in your home that requires monthly subscription (e.g., pay tv, fibre networks, health insurance, etc.), go ahead and pay for that yearly plan. Everyone will adjust their prices in the next 48 hours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by nairalanda1(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2023
iwaeda:

How much fuel do we consume, nobody knows? How many times have you filled your tanks since fuel was above N100? grin grin grin grin

Reinstate subsidy then.

I left that nonsense since 2011.

Mr lafta.
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by MrAmbrose(m): 11:19am On May 31, 2023
I can smell inflation.

1 Like

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by hisexcellency34: 11:21am On May 31, 2023
This one will be worse than #OccupyNigeria

1 Like

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by Standing5(m): 11:24am On May 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

stealing didn't cause inflation. Corruption didn't. It is subsidy that's eating money because it concerns the masses more and doesn't take away money from their pockets directly. Ride on.
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by sonature1: 11:25am On May 31, 2023
I thought they said Tinubu was a smart strategist. Escobar just removed the subsidy without palliatives to cushion its adverse effects.

After governing this small Lagos, which is the smallest state in the country, their supporters will start hyping them, giving them all sorts of names.

That's the same thing they did when Detective Fash was given a bogus portfolio. He unfortunately proved to be an incompetent minister of darkness.
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by Standing5(m): 11:28am On May 31, 2023
nairalanda1:

Reinstate subsidy then.

I left that nonsense since 2011.

Mr lafta.
you are not making sense but only being aggressive about your interest.
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by LiteratureClass: 11:55am On May 31, 2023
Who will save private school teachers now? The transport fee is more than the salary now!
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by iwaeda: 12:02pm On May 31, 2023
LiteratureClass:
Who will save private school teachers now? The transport fee is more than the salary now!
I feel for them my brother, has I dropped my children my heart sank. How will they cope. angry grin grin angry
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by baralatie(m): 12:03pm On May 31, 2023
Make una talk say price increase not subsidy removal
Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by iwaeda: 12:04pm On May 31, 2023
hisexcellency34:
This one will be worse than #OccupyNigeria
BAT get CinC power don't forget now, LekkiTollgate will be a child play. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Just In: NNPC Increases Fuel Price To N555 Per Litre by baralatie(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2023
LiteratureClass:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ghana: The Competition Is Tough (Pic) / Kaduna State Governorship Election Tribunal Judgement Update / Tinubu’s Increasing Deployment Of Soldiers To South-east Is Unfair & Unnecessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.