Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,792 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:47 AM

Unplanned Proposal With The Ceo (16+). - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Unplanned Proposal With The Ceo (16+). (254 Views)

The Ceo's Favorite (an Office Romance) / Super Sweetheart Of The CEO Daddy! A Story / Magic Doctor: CEO Lady's Humble Husband [A Story] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unplanned Proposal With The Ceo (16+). by Muqtar01: 2:32pm On May 31, 2023
chapter 1 part a
"marry me", amelia thinks she mis-heard,but that the exactly what this man in front of him is saying.
she stare at him blankly.
"marry me and don't care about money again", the handsome man spouts out, "how did you know am in financial problem", the man smirks "let say i did my findings", he replies and smile sheeply.
"being financial unstable doesn't mean i'm cheap" she bragged, the man nods his head wordlessly and said, "2million dollars per week, and this will end for a month, thats is 8million", amelia mind has already real the deal, but she doesn't know this man.
Re: Unplanned Proposal With The Ceo (16+). by Muqtar01: 2:41pm On May 31, 2023
chapter one part b.
"who are you" she finnaly asks,
"CEO to be" he says still smiling, "that's why i need you, to be in that position i need a fiancee". that's increase her curiosity, if he is a CEO to be, he would have her fiance since his teen age, that's sure.
"i know what you are thinking, but there is a lot story to that, dark ones, but think about my offer" he streches her his card, "the offer ends this midnight" he yaps and walks away, amelia stands dumbfounded in the road-way, she has already make up her mind, and ready to face all what's ahead, she can't mind doing the most worst thing to get that offer. but can she?
Re: Unplanned Proposal With The Ceo (16+). by Muqtar01: 3:13pm On May 31, 2023
please comments

(1) (Reply)

Tech Guide Writer Needed / Writer / Product Review Writer Urgently Needed For A Long Term Collaboration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.