Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,289 members, 7,887,850 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. (738 Views)

"We Have 3 Children Together" Woman Cries Out After Hubby Ify Married Male Lover / 'I Couldn't Have Children Because My Parents Were Brother And Sister' / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by Husbandmany: 3:29pm On May 31, 2023
Happy new government friends, I'm a young man in my early 40s married but I'm not feeling satisfied because one of my reasons for getting married is to have children, but since this is not how I wish, I want to move on, but want to have children with another lady. Just for that purpose. Thanks.
Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by Westerhoffe(m): 3:33pm On May 31, 2023
Meant no offense, but are you sure you're medically OK too?

2 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by Mindlog: 3:39pm On May 31, 2023
Husbandmany:
Happy new government friends, I'm a young man in my early 40s married but I'm not feeling satisfied because one of my reasons for getting married is to have children, but since this is not how I wish, I want to move on, but want to have children with another lady. Just for that purpose. Thanks.

You mean you still want to remain married to your wife and wants another lady strictly for child bearing?

Have you and your wife looked into surrogacy, assuming your sperms and her eggs are viable?

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by Kobojunkie: 3:48pm On May 31, 2023
Husbandmany:
Have you considered adoption? undecided
Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by CuriousCart(f): 3:55pm On May 31, 2023
cheesy grin grin
Why is this post making me laugh?

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by austine4real(m): 4:23pm On May 31, 2023
Do you have money to take care of the children?

What happened to your wife?
Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by Berrityga: 4:49pm On May 31, 2023
Oga just say you want knack outside. You have our blessings but no be here you go see woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by Waffarianman(m): 6:34pm On May 31, 2023
D,s 1 no even kn weh dey pain am. Next please

1 Like

Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by doggedfighter(f): 10:49pm On May 31, 2023
Go and buy rabbit or pig and start breeding.

Some people are crazy !
Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by Vision101(m): 1:53am On Jun 01, 2023
I no understand this....
Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by Husbandmany: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
Thanks all.
Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by Octopusssy(f): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
Berrityga:
Oga just say you want knack outside. You have our blessings but no be here you go see woman.
Nigerians ehn. Una too get sharp mouth 😂
Re: In Need Of A Lady To Have Children Together. by JeffreyJunior: 12:20am On Jun 02, 2023
Mr. Young man of early 40s, you can try IVF or surrogacy because baby mommaism has it's own stress oo. Why not get your wife fully involved in this your thought, she'll know a better route to take.

But If na outside knack you just want, then stop to dey beat around the bush and request for sidechick mek everybody rest. We no go beat you. Na knack you want, no be say you wan use person daughter for ritual naa.

Just make sure your wife no catch you. Food poisoning is real oo.😄

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Help My Childhood Friend Who Has Changed A Lot / Man Threatens To Destroy Wife Business If She Doesn't Pay Him Back 5m Loan / Your Key To Success In 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.