Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

Rape Accusations - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rape Accusations (1436 Views)

Pastor Feyi Responds To Rape Accusations / Dandizzy Lamnets Over Rape Accusations / Emmanuel Ettah Reacts To Rape Accusations Against Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Accusations by Lostchild(m): 8:46pm On May 31, 2023
When Satan wants to destroy a man, he will use a woman. This has been so since the beginning of time, and it will be so till the end of days.

THE GIST.
I am a man who loves children a lot. I will sit with them, gist with them, play with them, smooch their jaws and hands with kisses and tell them how much I love them.

Wherever I go, I just can't take my eyes from little children. When I see a woman suffering with her child, deep down within me, it torment my soul. I will not have peace until I shield and remove her from that suffering the child has brought to her life.

I will spend all my money for women just because of their children. For me, I don't care who physically own the child, as long as he/she is a little angel.

I became afraid and started avoiding children the very day a woman accused me of wanting to kidnap her children. Even the children she was talking about, I have never seen them, nether do I know them.

The beatings and slapping I received that faithful day was and is always alive each time I see a child. Any time I see little children, I remember the painful beating I had that very unforgettable day. 👇
https://www.nairaland.com/6994869/how-woman-accused-me-wanting

Everything was spiritually well planned by demons. I was even sick that very day because three weeks before then, I was heavily accused of armed robbery, and was well beaten. This first and the second accusations and persecution was well planned by the devils. When I entered the street, the spirit of God spoked to me and I followed His instructions. He didn't prevent the attack. In fact, He allowed it to happened so that it will not happen again.

THE RAPE
I remember when my nephew came home, people gathered as he was heavily bleeding. What happened, I asked?

A young woman, we don't know and don't even know what she did with some guys. She went to her brothers and she told them some boys raped her. She told her brothers that, she knows where the boys are located.

My nephew and two of my guys neighbour who left my place within few minutes, was just taking a stroll along the road at night when the unknown babe pointed at them.

She blurted out to her brothers, these are the boys that raped me.

The babe brothers rushes towards the three innocent guys along the main road and one of them stab the one that was held. It happened that, the one that was stabbed, was my nephew who just left my house few minuit ago.

The babe falsely accused and pointed out to the three innocent person that was walking along the road

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusations by Lostchild(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2023
THE MESSAGE
All form of accusations has always been a deadly weapon of the enemy. Many innocent men are suffering in prison today because of false accusations. They are paying the heavy price for that which they know nothing about.

The ability for we to suffer personal injustice without retaliation or resentment is a sign that we have truly been crucified like Christ. For He said, you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect (Matthew 5:38-48).

God did not give us this commandment just for our own spiritual discipline. He gave it to us because there is a power in non-resistance to evil that tears evil out by the roots, out of our hearts and the heart of our aggressor.

This commandment (Matthew 5:38-48) was given to forbid us from doing that by which evil is multiplied and perpetuated.

If we attack another verbally or physically, evil is released. But if that evil is not able to affect its victims patience, peace or love, that which is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered. Bears all things..endures all things (1 Corinthians 13:5-7), then the evil that was released is bound and defeated.

Every blow that we are able to absorb without retaliation or resentment begins to consume the evil in the one who delivers it, as well as any that may be within us.

Even if your enemy is hungry, feed him, and if he is thirsty, give him a drink; for in so doing you will heap burning coals of conviction upon his head (Romans 12:20).

Whenever we are accused, we should bear it meekly. For Gods wrath will be poured out on this earth, and it already has been in many ways. As (Romans 12:19) says, "vengeance is mine, says The Lord!

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusations by Lostchild(m): 8:47pm On May 31, 2023
Only in Nigeria you will hear, a 37 years old man raped a 4 years old girl.

A 50 years old man rape a 7 years old child. All these are false accusations and destructive agenda of the Evil one

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusations by Wawelexy(m): 8:51pm On May 31, 2023
It happens... There are numerous paedophile roaming the streets of most states in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusations by Wawelexy(m): 9:00pm On May 31, 2023
THE GIST.

I am a man who loves children a lot. I will sit with them, gist with them, play with them, smooch them with kisses and tell them how much I love them.

Did I just read that you smooch little children? And you said you were accused of rape...

Oga you are a rapist

1 Like

Re: Rape Accusations by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:06pm On May 31, 2023
Wawelexy:
THE GIST.

I am a man who loves children a lot. I will sit with them, gist with them, play with them, smooch them with kisses and tell them how much I love them.

Did I just read that you smooch little children? And you said you were accused of rape...

Oga you are a rapist
Him for add smothered, grope join na grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusations by garriAndsugar: 9:38pm On May 31, 2023
Wawelexy:
THE GIST.

Oga you are a rapist
Maybe na agape smooching grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Accusations by Oceemo(m): 8:50am On Jun 01, 2023
This story sounds like a tale of a paedophile
Re: Rape Accusations by Littlechild(m): 9:29am On Jun 01, 2023
Wawelexy:
It happens... There are numerous paedophile roaming the streets of most states in Nigeria...

Yes, it does happens. Paedophile are sick set of humans. Most of them are mentally sick.

Virtue and love had lost its ground.
Re: Rape Accusations by PoliteActivist: 9:43am On Jun 01, 2023
Lostchild:
Only in Nigeria you will hear, a 37 years old man raped a 4 years old girl.

A 50 years old man rape a 7 years old child. All these are false accusations and destructive agenda of the Evil one

The bolded is not true at all. We see the proof everyday. See one below

Confessed he has raped 10 children!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR4XguYo--s
Re: Rape Accusations by Littlechild(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2023
Wawelexy:
THE GIST.

Oga you are a rapist

Mama or Madam

The worst thing any man will do to himself is to marry an educated illiterate like you as a wife. Someone who brain is upside down.

As you can see, the message is for only virtuous intelligent mind.
Re: Rape Accusations by Littlechild(m): 3:02pm On Jun 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The bolded is not true at all. We see the proof everyday. See one below

Confessed he has raped 10 children!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR4XguYo--s

I am not saying it doesn't happen. Just as we have truth and we have lies.
Re: Rape Accusations by PoliteActivist: 3:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
Littlechild:

I am not saying it doesn't happen. Just as we have truth and we have Lies.

When a child who has absolutely nothing to gain describes in detail sexual things done to her by an adult, it is extremely unlikely they're lying
Re: Rape Accusations by Littlechild(m): 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2023
PoliteActivist:

When a child who has absolutely nothing to gain describes in detail sexual things done to her by an adult, it is extremely unlikely they're lying

Yes, it happens. I have seen it happen. Paedophile are sick set of humans. I understand your point.
Re: Rape Accusations by PoliteActivist: 9:13pm On Jun 01, 2023
Littlechild:

Yes, it happens. I have seen it happen. Paedophile are sick set of humans. I understand your point.

Anything is possible. I said it's extremely unlikely. Children don't know how to lie consistently. Ask them to repeatedly it - they'll keep changing their story. You can easily tell they lying.
Re: Rape Accusations by Wawelexy(m): 10:24am On Jun 02, 2023
Littlechild:

Mama or Madam

The worst thing any man will do to himself is to marry an educated illiterate like you as a wife. Someone who brain is upside down.

As you can see, the message is for only virtuous intelligent mind.

A sensible person can tell already whose brain is upside down between you and I.... grin

Kids everywhere
Re: Rape Accusations by Littlechild(m): 10:47am On Jun 02, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Anything is possible. I said it's extremely unlikely. Children don't know how to lie consistently. Ask them to repeatedly it - they'll keep changing their story. You can easily tell they lying.

OK.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jumps Into Canal, Screaming God Why, God Why [video] / Police Caught A Young Man With Pistol And P.O.S Device (photo) / SCAM Alert! Konga Warns Nigerians About The Konga Airtime Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.