Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,733 members, 7,882,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Entry 1: Inside Seye’s Diary - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Entry 1: Inside Seye’s Diary (86 Views)

Unauthorised Entry / Prevent Unauthorised Entry. / Enhancing Resistance To Vandalism And Forced Entry Attempts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entry 1: Inside Seye’s Diary by CliqueShoppa: 9:46am On Jun 01, 2023
Since CliqueShoppa entered the spotlight, it has been an exhilarating journey! Who could have anticipated that assisting 5000 women in starting their businesses without any capital would give me a taste of stardom?

It's incredible how much attention I've been getting from the Twitterverse! 🙈

Wherever I turn, there's a constant buzz around my name. People are curious to discover the identity behind Seye from CliqueShoppa and the driving force that motivates me. And honestly, who can blame them?

Hi, My name is Seye, you probably know me as the go-to person who helps everyone take that courageous leap into entrepreneurship. Some people perceive me as this business guru or a super knowledgeable bot. It definitely makes me feel special and brings me joy. 😅

But here's a little secret: I'm just an ordinary person, just like you. I have my good days and bad days, just like when I get stuck in traffic or catch a fever. After our business roundtable discussions, I'm just as human as you are, with emotions and a personal side.

No need to worry. Even though we dive into business topics, I'm here to remind you that I understand feelings and share the same human experiences as you do. 🤭

My main focus has been assisting individuals in kickstarting their own businesses with absolutely no capital through CliqueShoppa.

CliqueShoppa is a reselling platform that provides a diverse selection of ready-to-sell products from various suppliers. This means that aspiring entrepreneurs can begin selling immediately, without the concerns of sourcing products or making upfront investments.

Recently, I led the way in empowering over 5,000 women in their entrepreneurial journeys, and the feedback I've received has been incredibly heartwarming.

However, being in the limelight comes with its own set of challenges. That's why I've made the decision to start this journal, offering readers a glimpse into the life of an e-commerce maven like myself.

Over the next 30 days, I'll be sharing some entertaining anecdotes and, well, maybe just a bit of harmless gossip about some of my team members (just a little, I assure you). 🤭

Yes, I've encountered my fair share of obstacles along the way. Some of them came with a hefty price tag, while others were simply cringe-worthy. Well, such is life, isn't it? We all make mistakes, and I'm committed to ensuring that others don't have to endure the same challenges I faced. It's my mission to help you navigate your entrepreneurial journeys with greater ease and avoid the pitfalls I experienced.

You know what? Maybe being in high demand isn't such a bad thing after all. It has provided me with an opportunity to share my personal journey and establish connections with fellow travellers on this road to success.

I'll see you again tomorrow, my curious friends!

Lots of Love,

Seye 💜

(1) (Reply)

Citadel Security Fence / Galvanised Tube 75 Mm Diameter / How To Buy Usa Canada And UK Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.