Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,203 members, 7,910,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Help! I Am About Placing My First Order On Aliexpress - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help! I Am About Placing My First Order On Aliexpress (232 Views)

The Guy Who Blocked A Nairalander After Placing An Order (pics) / How Do Get First Order In Fiverr 2021 Trick! / Craigslist Leads Free With First Order !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Am About Placing My First Order On Aliexpress by Enskynelson(m): 12:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
Dear NLanders,
I am about placing an order for the first time on Aliexpress.
1. Can I pay with my Naira MasterCard?
2. If you have paid recently, at what rate to a dollar were you charged? I have UBA, FBN and ACCESS card. Which is most preffered?
3. What are other useful info to help me avoid mistake? I am placing an order for a screen replacement for a Samsung phone. I would like to add some fancy hats to the cart as well.
4. Any other info to help me avoid mistakes will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Re: Help! I Am About Placing My First Order On Aliexpress by fringz11(m): 1:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
Enskynelson:
Dear NLanders,
I am about placing an order for the first time on Aliexpress.
1. Can I pay with my Naira MasterCard?
2. If you have paid recently, at what rate to a dollar were you charged? I have UBA, FBN and ACCESS card. Which is most preffered?
3. What are other useful info to help me avoid mistake? I am placing an order for a screen replacement for a Samsung phone. I would like to add some fancy hats to the cart as well.
4. Any other info to help me avoid mistakes will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

None of those cards will work, just get a virtual dollar card and pay and don't forget to tell the store to declare the goods as gift

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am About Placing My First Order On Aliexpress by Enskynelson(m): 1:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
fringz11:

None of those cards will work, just get a virtual dollar card and pay and don't forget to tell the store to declare the goods as gift
Please, can you help me with more explanation? Like how to get virtual card. Thanks for the response. Any other help is highly appreciated.
I have an ALAT account. I think I can get a Dollars Virtual Card from them. Do you have an idea of the exchange rates?
Re: Help! I Am About Placing My First Order On Aliexpress by Onyeka90210(m): 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
Go to technology market
There's a thread dedicated for AliExpress, it'll help
Re: Help! I Am About Placing My First Order On Aliexpress by Enskynelson(m): 1:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
Onyeka90210:
Go to technology market
There's a thread dedicated for AliExpress, it'll help
I posted there yesterday and got nothing serious then decided to throw to the public.
Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am About Placing My First Order On Aliexpress by SilentVboy: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
Enskynelson:

I posted there yesterday and got nothing serious then decided to throw to the public.
Thanks for the suggestion.
If you really want to learn on that AliExpress thread that someone just told u above, then u will calm down and read some previous pages.
You don't just get up and say u want to place an order. You need to know some pros and cons about AliExpress.

Also, note that it's not all things u order on AliExpress. Or else, they could send u a fake screen or broken one.
I advise u go to any outlet where they sell that screen and get one.

It's your choice.
Re: Help! I Am About Placing My First Order On Aliexpress by Enskynelson(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2023
SilentVboy:
If you really want to learn on that AliExpress thread that someone just told u above, then u will calm down and read some previous pages.
You don't just get up and say u want to place an order. You need to know some pros and cons about AliExpress.

Also, note that it's not all things u order on AliExpress. Or else, they could send u a fake screen or broken one.
I advise u go to any outlet where they sell that screen and get one.

It's your choice.
Thank for your advice. I am actually aware I can't just enter AliExpress and start thinking of making order hence I made some efforts and still making efforts. Still gathering info. Thanks.
Re: Help! I Am About Placing My First Order On Aliexpress by Akposkiz: 7:56am On Jun 09, 2023
Go to AliExpress thread, It'll help!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Nice Wears As Low As #1500. Join The Link Blow / How To Make N100,000 - N500,000 Selling Ebooks Online In Nigeria Using Neyogo! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.