Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,507 members, 7,908,406 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 05:16 AM

Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters (77884 Views)

Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated / Plateau Attacks: Lalong Incapacitated, Can’t Order Security Agencies – APC / Insurgency: Thousands Of Soldiers Maimed, Incapacitated – Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by bishopandy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
It's interesting you thought in that direction but look at it as a sabotage on the party and his person if the deputy conspire with the assembly. If the assembly has an opposition who can raise a motion with objectivity then no issue, just like it happened in the era of Yaradua. Then, if you push for it and it fails consider yourself a goner.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Stronghold91: 5:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:
One AFO AFO njaja down

Bola next
stop insulting our president
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by omooba969(m): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
DOptical:

What's this one saying? He was diagnosed with leukaemia but you're here saying what exactly? One of his children should donate bone marrow for him. Bone marrow regenerate themselves.

Go and read up on Bone Marrow Transplant.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by seborrhic: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
This sahara reporters self with their usual dose of fake news
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Alexiiydon: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Tinubucocainesn:
One AFO AFO njaja down

Bola next
same shall be your potion 🤡 because you wish him doesn’t mean he will die you can even first him
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by DOptical: 5:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
omooba969:

Go and read up on Bone Marrow Transplant.

What happened to it?
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Lovelyn451(f): 5:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
I don't know why yorubas do this, once their men marries an igbo woman they'll want to frustrate the marriage, he must later go and marry a yoruba woman , if he refuses, theyll kill him, theyve killed the man for marrying an igbo woman, hes no longer alive,....sorry for madam betty, yoruba tribalism is too much. I always warn igbo ladies saying they're marrying yoruba men, it's dangerous,
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Unperturbedpota: 5:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
SoNature:
The good thing is that he achieved his goal of being governor of his state. Dude has desired to be governor for a while now. I wish him a quick recovery!

Amen to that kind wish sir
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by APCNig: 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
Blue3k:
I always wonder from a Machiavelion sense why the Deputy governor doesn't collude with the state assembly to gain power. If the governor is thrown out Deputy climbs a rank and Speaker can become the Deputy. Who loses in this situation besides the governor?

Atikulation Abubakar tried it, Obasanjo whipped him mercilessly, if not Tinubu that saved him, he would have been dead by now.

Iyiola Omisore too tried it with Bisi Akande, it cost Biola Ige's life, and Omisore spent several years in prison.

When Afenifere misled Buknor Akerele to try it with Tinubu, before they could finish their plans, Tinubu has disbanded Afenifere and sacked Buknor Akerele, till date, Buknor is still crying with Afenifere

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by bigcasava1(m): 5:25pm On Jun 01, 2023
SoNature:
The good thing is that he achieved his goal of being governor of his state. Dude has desired to be governor for a while now. I wish him a quick recovery!
tell him to leave for his deputy. Even at the face of death he still exhibit greed! Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Dadadididacontr: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2023
As you wish Bola, so shall it be for you and your family. Amen

Tinubucocainesn:
One AFO AFO njaja down

Bola next

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by omooba969(m): 5:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
DOptical:

What happened to it?

READ UP!
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by DOptical: 5:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
omooba969:

READ UP!

You tell me. What happened to it?
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by omooba969(m): 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lovelyn451:
I don't know why yorubas do this, once their men marries an igbo woman they'll want to frustrate the marriage, he must later go and marry a yoruba woman , if he refuses, theyll kill him, theyve killed the man for marrying an igbo woman, hes no longer alive,....sorry for madam betty, yoruba tribalism is too much. I always warn igbo ladies saying they're marrying yoruba men, it's dangerous,

What has your comment got to do with the topic being discussed here?

Alátenuje !

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by IjebuWarrior: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
SoNature:

Personal selfish goals over the pple's goals!

Wellu donu, Emilokan of Ondo!
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by ppogba: 5:30pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lovelyn451:
I don't know why yorubas do this, once their men marries an igbo woman they'll want to frustrate the woman, it's not that they last long in marriage o, yoruba tribalism is too much aswear, I always warn igbo ladies saying they're marrying yoruba men, it's dangerous

I think Yorubas frustrating the wife is far better than Igbo husbands killing their wives.
The Yahoo yahoo imaginary car dealer that killed his yoruba wife is a recent memory. Several other cases in the last few years.

Always think before you comment and shut up if the topic is beyond your age.

Have you sat your Post UTME?

7 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by blacksam01: 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
Acidosis:

I hope he recovers and regains his strength. He really tried and fought for the interest of his people and the entire southwest region.

Having said that, he needs to hand over officially to his deputy.

very hardto recover from that sickness
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by omooba969(m): 5:31pm On Jun 01, 2023
DOptical:

You tell me. What happened to it?

Try and educate yourself as no knowledge gained is lost. It would benefit you.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Onyi90(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by virginchaser(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
After a rigorous political carrier! A governor once said his name was taken to so many spiritual shrine for one thing or the other.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Voiceofthestree: 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
StemCellTherapi:
Bedridden?
Incapacitated?
Wife left him?
Children left him?
Blood Cancer?
Leukemia?

Hmmm....

This one they have retired him to his home town in Ibadan and he has not yet be flown abroad for medical treatment as usual then it might seem his case is beyond redemption becos I know that Nigerian Politicians and travelling abroad for medical attention are like bread and butter.

Well anyways, let him try Stem Cell Therapy. It's called Plant Stem Cell Therapy.
Atleast we have used it to treat so many Cancer cases especially Leukemia (Blood Cancer) both here in Nigeria and abroad and they are all HEALED today.

Somebody close to him should tell him that before it is too late.

Ire o

Shield more light
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Onyi90(m): 5:37pm On Jun 01, 2023
blacksam01:

very hardto recover from that sickness

What God can't do doesn't exist

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by DOptical: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
omooba969:

Try and educate yourself as no knowledge gained is lost. It would benefit you.

You tell me. Bone marrow transplant has higher success rate than others as long as the donor is related. Also, stem cells regenerate itself..
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by OgunkeelAllMod: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
Aketi!!!!A lone wolf!one of the best , bravest, courageous , fearless Yoruba governor from South West,a lawyer,like the late blessed sage ,an erudite lawyer par excellent,Gani Fawehimi! Who stood up against buhari and hi see murderous herdmen and spoke the need TRUTH to power, even though his fellow agonja coward like sanwo-bola and co lztery betrayed him , leaving him to face the struggle alone! In all this,Sir ,you have earned my respect for LIFE!get well soonest!

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by davit: 5:38pm On Jun 01, 2023
inoki247:
Na people wey even look healthy for face na dem com dey go Tru Alot....

Buh na From Sahara doz people News dey always dey one kind....
Sahara dey do classified, that's why.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Akharmony: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
He is human and can fall sick anytime some of lifes unfriendly ordeal that can befall any mortal man. I wish him quick recovery. People shouldnot forget his duggedness to making sure Amotekun stands in the south west. May Almighty God grant him speedi revovery

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Omenlon: 5:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
nairavsdollars:
The man is seriously ill. He can't even talk at the moment
this man
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Lovelyn451(f): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2023
ppogba:

I think Yorubas frustrating the wife is far better than Igbo husbands killing their wives.
The Yahoo yahoo imaginary car dealer that killed his yoruba wife is a recent memory. Several other cases in the last few years.

Have you sat your Post UTME?frustrating the wife by killing the husband, it's now a competition...hmmm
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by teacherbim(f): 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2023
Lovelyn451:

How old are you ?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by olumided: 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
We told him then to allow Eyitayo Jegede of PDP to take over but he said NO, and that his wife will kill him marrying an Igbo woman with their cunning heart.

He is wasting our tax payer money now in Ondo for treatment while there is no tangible employment throughout his tenure.
Re: Akeredolu Is Incapacitated, Bedridden In Ibadan - Sahara Reporters by Lovelyn451(f): 5:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
ppogba:

Have you sat your Post UTME?
frustrating the wife by killing her husband, hmmm...if he dies but God forbid, you'll say he married an igbo woman, it's now a competition to kill people's spouses....hmmm...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Posts Photo Of Lionel Messi 'Wearing Asiwaju Cap' / Major Projects Under Construction In Nigeria (pics) / ‎See The Words of Femi Gbajabiamila that Returned to Hunt Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.