Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth (1699 Views)

Court Admits Evidence Showing INEC Server Had No Glitches On Election Day / Court Adjourns Obi’s Petition Against Tinubu To Friday / Buhari/Atiku:Tribunal adjourns as bandits attack,injure PDP witnesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by Investogist: 1:23pm On Jun 02, 2023
The Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal on Friday admitted evidence of electoral materials from more states, as it continued hearing in the case of Peter Obi and Labour Party against the results of the February 25th presidential election declared by the Independent National Electoral Commission, (INEC).

Read full article at:
https://investogist.com/just-in-tribunal-adjourns-obis-case-to-monday-admits-evidence-from-lagos-others/
Re: JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by richidinho(m): 1:31pm On Jun 02, 2023
Agbado newspapers will say the case was stepped down and Peter Obi was chased out of court with Koboko grin

his supporters will start celebrating all over the internet grin

Obidients thank God for social media o

Meanwhile, Any fake news from now hence forth? ..

9 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by Wutinky: 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2023
richidinho:
Agbado newspapers will say the case was stepped down and Peter Obi was chased out of court with Koboko grin

What did you expect from those miscreants called Agbadorians , they are all headless chickens

9 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by Mrniceguy007: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2023
H
Re: JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by sirchim(m): 2:03pm On Jun 02, 2023
Dem never CHI-CHUM-TIN, Dem go hiaram.
Re: JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by Kingosytex(m): 2:04pm On Jun 02, 2023
I don't think any court can sack a sitting president in Nigeria.
Laws should be enacted to make that cases like this are sorted out before swearing-in. I can't be in charge as a president and leave a loop hole for you to remove me. cheesy

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by Jostoman: 2:45pm On Jun 02, 2023
richidinho:

Meanwhile, Any fake news from now hence forth? ..
grin

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by JOemmy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
Kingosytex:
I don't think any court can sack a sitting president in Nigeria.
Laws should be enacted to make that cases like this are sorted out before swearing-in. I can't be in charge as a president and leave a loop hole for you to remove me. cheesy

There's always a first time and a record breaker.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by Jostoman: 3:06pm On Jun 02, 2023
That lagos election na super rigging not only presidential election, Some Senate like Lagos West and Lagos central senatorial district were massively rigged to favour Apc candidate.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by Ismael97(m): 3:34pm On Jun 02, 2023
Ok. Let the authentic Winner get the seat
Re: JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by Jubrilv(m): 3:39pm On Jun 02, 2023
So you people are expecting supreme court to nullify presidential election........My brethren please wake up

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Tribunal Adjourns Obi’s Case To Monday, Admits Evidence From Lagos, Oth by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:59pm On Jun 02, 2023
Tinubu doesn't look presidential

(1) (Reply)

DSS Disbanded / Viral Video Of Tinubu Bidding Farewell To Buhari In Highly Respectful Way (Vid) / See How Emefiele Actually Stopped Banditry & Kidnappers Within Weeks!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.