Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,936 members, 7,890,083 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:59 AM

Hello, I'm In Need Of FACEBOOK Account To Run Ads - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hello, I'm In Need Of FACEBOOK Account To Run Ads (129 Views)

How To Apply For Monetization Of Facebook Page In Nigeria / How To Transfer Fund From One Bet9ja Account To Another / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello, I'm In Need Of FACEBOOK Account To Run Ads by aamson586: 2:48pm On Jun 02, 2023
Good day. I'm in need of an old verified nigerian facebook account.
1) Account must be open for at least five years.
2) You need to have a plastic ID card that was granted by the government in order to validate the Facebook business. Driver's license, international passport, or plastic nin works well for verification. I'm paying 7k if everything is to my liking.
Please take note that you are the one doing the verification because I don't require your ID card for anything.
3) Since it is only a loan and not a full purchase, you will retain full control over your Facebook account. As I utilize the business portion.
4) Your account shouldn't have previously been utilized for advertising.
Contact me on WhatsApp at 0706 706 740 7 if you're interested. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Hello, I'm In Need Of FACEBOOK Account To Run Ads by carl90(m): 3:51pm On Jun 02, 2023
All is noted.
However,my price for my facebook account is 20,000 naira.

(1) (Reply)

The Best Cyber Security Courses In Delhi For All Levels / A Comprehensive Guide To Starting A Crypto Exchange Business In Europe / Warehouse Services – Logisticsbazaar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.