Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,627 members, 7,918,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:36 PM

I’m Trying To Validate An Idea About AI Banking - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I’m Trying To Validate An Idea About AI Banking (186 Views)

How To Validate Your NIN Free / How To Validate Your BVN For The N50billion CBN COVID-19 Loan / Help, I Need An Idea On How To Use Transferwise To Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Trying To Validate An Idea About AI Banking by SilverG33k(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2023
So most of us might have heard about ChatGPT, its not new, if you haven’t heard of it, ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence bot that you can chat with and it gives you sensible information based on what you tell it
I’m typing this off of my head so please don’t mind me.

First off, I’m a product manager and developer so bringing an idea to life is not a big deal to me, time is what i usually don’t have.

So the idea i had is, a digital wallet like Abeg App or Eyowo, but has AI chatbot or your account manager but a chatbot sitting infront of your digital wallet.

E.g Once you open the app, your first option is to chat with the AI just like ChatGPT, telling it to send money to someone or send airtime of 200 to a particular number.

However, I understand that some people might be having language barrier issues with the chatbot so there’s another option to switch from using the chatbot to the normal way of using buttons to send and buy airtime.

The issue is, its a cool idea but how useful will it be? Sounds cool but isn’t it almost like Leo of UBA, or KudiAI that spent lots of money on ads but didn’t make much profit.

It sounds cool and I’m tempted to build but is it useful? I want to know what people think about this tho

Btw, you’re free to build it if you want lmao, talk is cheap trust me
Re: I’m Trying To Validate An Idea About AI Banking by solmusdesigns: 2:30am On Jun 03, 2023
Hope you have plans for proper authentication
Re: I’m Trying To Validate An Idea About AI Banking by Felicox(m): 4:14am On Jun 03, 2023
It's a good idea. Develop it.

(1) (Reply)

6 Video Marketing Strategies For Your Laundry Business In 2023 / Buy And Build For Investment Or Personal Use In A Secure and Developed Estate. / Hybrid Carburetor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.