Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,304 members, 7,920,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 08:02 PM

Do You Which To Change Your Kuda Bank Phone Number? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Which To Change Your Kuda Bank Phone Number? (1158 Views)

Kuda Bank Releases Statement On Accusations Of Reporting Clients To EFCC / Kuda Bank Called EFCC On My Friend Over N800k - Bryson Adah Cole / Kuda Bank Is A Fraud! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Which To Change Your Kuda Bank Phone Number? by steadipulse(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2023
If you're looking for ways to change/update your phone number on Kuda Bank App, kindly read this tutorial: https://www.zenblogr.com/2023/06/how-to-change-my-kuda-phone-number.html

Unlike our traditional banks that uses phone number as alerts and notifications, Kuda bank phone number is only used for authenticating payment transaction from a third-party platforms.

It's also used as one of the login authentication methods. Phone Number is also required on Kuda for USSD code transactions.

So, if you've misplaced your Kuda registration mobile number, kindly follow the steps highlighted in this tutorial to change/update it on Kuda app: https://www.zenblogr.com/2023/06/how-to-change-my-kuda-phone-number.html

(1) (Reply)

Naira Devaluation: Dangote Loses $3.12B, Drops To 94th World’s Richest Man / Introducing In Way To Start A Business Cheap And And Easy! / Did The Research For You: List Of Venture Capitalist And Investors In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.