Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,641 members, 7,878,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden (55985 Views)

My Snail Farming Journey / Gardening On My Balcony - Tomatoes, Pepper, Groundnut, Ugu, Snail and Catfish / My Snail Farm with minimum Cost and Labour. See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by isabi2lof: 9:29pm On Jun 26, 2023
gentposh:
Which kind leg be this one again..

Wetin do the leg
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by Folapass(m): 9:32pm On Jun 26, 2023
Zubby2005:
The bucket was covered with something to reduce sunlight, I also but a wood there and 2 tree branches for them to commute.
I put scent leave and utazi inside the bucket to observe if they'll eat it
I'll update soon...
good,snail best vegetables are pawpaw leaf, spinach and water leaf.
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by lexy2014: 9:41pm On Jun 26, 2023
Zubby2005:
yes, I do

that bucket is like putting a man in a box. if you living in your fathers compound, build a small structure against the wall up to knee level. it should be in a cool place where the sun cant reach. cover the structure with mesh all round. put soil into it, cut a few plantain trucks and put inside, water it so it can cool and put your snails inside.
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by bigcasava1(m): 10:53pm On Jun 26, 2023
[quote author=clockwisereport post=124053493]

Go to youtube and search for Amos Kester. He is an expert in snailery. His videos will be of immense help to you[ thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by Proffdada: 11:11pm On Jun 26, 2023
isabi2lof:

Wetin do the leg
E be like Daniel Regha own 😂
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by inoki247: 3:08am On Jun 27, 2023
Olaolex:
Yes that's right. Everyone knows that large scale farming requires a very serious attention to avoid gbese (debt).

I'm planning to go into cash crop farming, coconut precisely. Though I don't know anything yet about it but when I'll get proper training and mentorship as soon as I acquire the land for it.

Honestly, farming pays. With patience, hardwork and consistency, the profit really worths the stress.

Lol well i have some Coconut farm Just make sure you're going for the hybrid and don't go for the Local....

1 Like

Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by Orwasen: 3:32am On Jun 27, 2023
BEST AGRO SEEDLINGS
Call or Whatsapp Best Agro +2347069670428
*Palm tress
*Orange
*Mango
*Ogbono
*Guava
*Plantains suckers
*Cashew
*Pawpaw
*Kola nut
*Bitter kola
*Coco
*Coconut
*Moringa
*Pears
*Avacodo etc

Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by LivingSage: 7:02am On Jun 27, 2023
You may keep them for months without growth or very retrogressive growth op.

Consult expert in Agriculture before embarking on this journey, there are breeds to keep for such purpose and we have male and female among them.

All these I'm very sure you're not aware.
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by RosyIsBlessed: 7:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Zubby2005:
I found some about 20 snails in my backyard which my dad brought from his farm;
At first I wanted to eat it till I remembered a nairaland thread about vegetable farming, I am rearing it.
Below is my progress which I'll be sharing from day one till the last including vegetables too, enjoy

They don't put snails in bucket.
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by Olaolex: 8:11am On Jun 27, 2023
inoki247:

Lol well i have some Coconut farm Just make sure you're going for the hybrid and don't go for the Local....

okay sir. I'll keep that in mind. Thank you very much boss.
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by DOCU(m): 8:14am On Jun 27, 2023
Don't despise the days of little beginnings. Keep it up.
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by sylve11: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2023
gentposh:

Wetin do the leg? cool
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by Penisman: 9:23am On Jun 27, 2023
Zubby2005:
what do you suggest I do about it?

Leave the poor snail alone, don't suffocate them. Allow them to breathe.

1 Like

Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by Starships4u(m): 9:30am On Jun 27, 2023
Bobotic:
No let one foolish goat to near your beautiful farm o

Hunger dey! shocked

Na weed be this nah 😂😅😂
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by syntekelite(m): 10:35am On Jun 27, 2023
Zubby2005:
The bucket was covered with something to reduce sunlight, I also but a wood there and 2 tree branches for them to commute.
I put scent leave and utazi inside the bucket to observe if they'll eat it
I'll update soon...

Pawpaw leaves is their favourite.....

1 Like

Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by sirjustice1575(m): 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2023
Olaolex:
Op means original poster

Ok bro,.. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by Olaolex: 12:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
sirjustice1575:

Ok bro,.. Thanks.
You most welcome boss

1 Like

Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by Allem(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2023
LivingSage:
You may keep them for months without growth or very retrogressive growth op.

Consult expert in Agriculture before embarking on this journey, there are breeds to keep for such purpose and we have male and female among them.

All these I'm very sure you're not aware.
are you kidding?
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by LivingSage: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2023
I'm being truthful
Allem:
are you kidding?
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by Loyalty1: 1:40pm On Jun 28, 2023
gentposh:

Snap your own leg let us see
Re: My Snail And Vegetable Backyard Garden by VicUkegbu(m): 11:20pm On Jun 28, 2023
inoki247:
Lol you're still a Beginner....

You Neva start farming all this one na rehearsal if u start the real farming when the stress start u go du testimony.....

Atleast encourage him. I don't know how people reason.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Planting Tomato - My Experience(photos) / Big Python Killed In Our Farm Swallowed 2 Turkeys (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.