Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pls Let Becareful With E-gold Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls Let Becareful With E-gold Sellers (768 Views)

Gold Sellers Are Needed / Raw Gold Sellers Or Miners In Grams Needed(gold Bar Specifically) / Gold Sellers Wanted(big And Small Qtty)black,white,diamond Any Kind We Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Let Becareful With E-gold Sellers by SPYRO(m): 4:50am On Sep 06, 2007
GOODDAY ALL NAIRALANDERS,IS HIGH TIME WE LEARN TO BE OUR BROTHERS KEEPER,MOSTLY ON ONLINE INVESTMENTS,WE SHLD BE CAREFUL WITH ALL THOSE DAT SELL E-GOLD AND GIVING US BANK ACCOUNT TO PAY IN OUR HARD EARN CASH.ONE OF THEM MAIL AND CALD ME RECENTLY THAT HE STAYS IN UK AND WANT ME TO PARTNER WITH THEM IN SENDING ME E-GOLD IN BULK AND I SELLING AT MY OWN RATE.HE SEND ME A UK LINE AND CALD ME WITH A PRIVARE NO FOR MORE THAN 26MINS JUST FOR ME TO SEND 1MILLION NAIRA IN TO HIS COMPANY ACCOUNT WITH GTB.WELL FROM MY FINDINGS,I GOT TO KNOW THE PERSON IS A NAIRALANDER,WHO CLAIMS HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT E-GOLD AND THEN LATER SAY HIS FRIEND IN ABROAD WANT TO START E-GOLD BIZ IN NIG,DAT HE NEEDS ADVICE.PLS LET JUST BE CAREFUL IN SENDING OUR CASH OUT FOE E-GOLD.THE PERSON CALD HIS NAME,NATH AND FROM HIS MAIL SENT TOO IT SHOWS GOKE NATHANIEL.BECAREFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Let Becareful With E-gold Sellers by egoldman(m): 6:21am On Sep 06, 2007
There are many 419 people on Nairaland these days, one of them wanted to try his stuff with me, i will soon post his details here .
Re: Pls Let Becareful With E-gold Sellers by SPYRO(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2007
Nath,am not refeering to u or anyone,am only giving out wat i got.Well the person full name is already in my post.Hav not seen the person myself.Lets just becareful.
Re: Pls Let Becareful With E-gold Sellers by getnaira12: 6:23pm On Sep 06, 2007
Its a good thing you guys are reporting those you feel are scams but you guys shouldn't hinder our business as if everyone advertising to be an e-gold seller or buyer is a scam.That is wrong.If you have been scammed,name the person and his address, even his phone number and even is nairaland ID or email address, so everyone knows who you talking about.

I sell egold and my email is getnaira12@yahoo.com and the number is 08053368510 for 145 per dollar and also you dont have to worry about a thing.You can meet me one on one and i will fund the account right in your presence,no tricks or jokes about it.Its all about earning and whats wrong with it. Abeg make una with una big mouth no spoil our food oooooo.Na beg i dey beg.

Please write or call for serious and genuine business deal

(1) (Reply)

What Is? / Brand Consultants Needed! / Are You Losing Track Of Events In Your Growing Your Business ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.