Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:54 PM

Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week (1060 Views)

Full Download Meek Mill Championships Album / Download. Album# Meek Mill Championships 2018 Rar / Tayo Sobola Flaunts Her Range Rover Sport In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by cliqtips: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
The first sex championship will be held this month (June 8th) in Sweden. It will last for several weeks where the participants will be competing for 6 hours daily with the individual matches lasting between 45 minutes to 1 hour max. The winners will be determined by a panel and the audience based on creativity. It also welcomes competitors from all genders and sexual orientation. This means that in Europe Fornication is now a sport, an entertainment, something the Lord warned us to depart from. This is one of the abominations of desolation the prophets spoke of. This is pioneered by the Jezebel Spirit, one of the demons of hell. You can't tell me anything the trumpet will sound soon.

Europe has returned fully to paganism.

The end is surely nearer than we might think
Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by LikeAking: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
cliqtips:
The first sex championship will be held this month (June 8th) in Sweden. It will last for several weeks where the participants will be competing for 6 hours daily with the individual matches lasting between 45 minutes to 1 hour max. The winners will be determined by a panel and the audience based on creativity. It also welcomes competitors from all genders and sexual orientation. This means that in Europe Fornication is now a sport, an entertainment, something the Lord warned us to depart from. This is one of the abominations of desolation the prophets spoke of. This is pioneered by the Jezebel Spirit, one of the demons of hell. You can't tell me anything the trumpet will sound soon.

Getat!

Paganism is Bae.
Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by cliqtips: 9:10pm On Jun 03, 2023
LikeAking:

Getat!

Paganism is Bae.

Kk

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by Martinsmine(m): 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2023
Since we dey here... I go watch am
Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by Blackdeewhy(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2023
Will NTA air it?
Just asking for a friend grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by GOFRONT(m): 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2023
Make I sharpen my preeq go apply

1 Like

Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by CuriousCart(f): 9:46pm On Jun 03, 2023
cliqtips:

How can we apply?
Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by cliqtips: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
CuriousCart:

How can we apply?

grin
Na you go tire
Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by CuriousCart(f): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
cliqtips:

grin
Na you go tire

Good.
Drop link.
Better to die in Sweden than Nigeria.
Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by cliqtips: 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
CuriousCart:

Good.
Drop link.
Better to die in Sweden than Nigeria.

Lol...
Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by Martinsmine(m): 10:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Will NTA air it?
. Bobby I no
Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by eazzzy1(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2023
One reason they are one of the happiest country in the world.
Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by olatade(m): 8:57am On Jun 04, 2023
Europeans are just to liberal for my liking.

Shame no gum their matter at all.
Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by edidiongv: 10:17am On Jun 04, 2023
How true is this, or are they just framing it..
Cause this can't be a sport, jeez even the judges go get erection.....
But I know there is nothing impossible with this kind of generation...
May God help us.....
Re: Sex Is Now A Sport In Sweden And First Championships Will Start Next Week by kokoA(m): 10:41am On Jun 04, 2023
Blackdeewhy:
Will NTA air it?
When it's not Arugungu fishing festival...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Come Andrew Tate Has Been Successfully Silenced / Burna Boy Buys Stefflon Don A Rolls Royce Cullinan For Her Birthday / Nigerian Video Model In Hot Water After Revealing Details About Secret Nicki Min

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.