Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Gbajabiamila: Executive/legislative Relationship’ll Be Rancour Free – Sen Akanbi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila: Executive/legislative Relationship’ll Be Rancour Free – Sen Akanbi (182 Views)

I Have No Rancour With Fayemi – Adeniyi Adebayo / Labor: Ugwuanyi's Administration First To Pay Minimum Wage Without Rancour / 9th NASS: ‘ndume’ll Guarantee Executive, Legislative Harmony’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila: Executive/legislative Relationship’ll Be Rancour Free – Sen Akanbi by naijabetlee(m): 10:00pm On Jun 03, 2023
Following the appointment of Speaker of House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, as the Chief of Staff to President Bola Tinubu, a chieftain of All Progressives Congress, APC, Sen Adesoji Akanbi, has said the executive/ legislative relationship will be rancour free in this dispensation.

He also said he wasn’t surprised at the choice of the Speaker, saying his wealth of experience is an asset to the Tinubu administration.

Akanbi, who said this in a statement made available to Vanguard, expressed confidence that Nigeria’s new leadership would excel.

His words: “I want to re-echo the words of the President that truly, the choice of Gbajabiamila is ideal and will go a long way to facilitate the new President’s relationship with the House of Representatives in the new dispensation.

“I commend you and offer you best wishes in your new assignment as the Chief of Staff to the President. As you join him to tackle the various problems of the nation, I am confident you would turn it around and make it a success story.’’

Re: Gbajabiamila: Executive/legislative Relationship’ll Be Rancour Free – Sen Akanbi by ebenezary(m): 10:17pm On Jun 03, 2023
seriously

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Should Pay Petrol Subsidy Themselves / NLC Suspends Planned Strike / Every Nigerian Should Be Baptised: Only Solution For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.