Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,158 members, 7,939,650 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 09:52 AM

Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. (3324 Views)

I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting / A Girl I Just Met Asked For 30,000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by citous(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2011
[size=14pt]Having grown up in Nigeria, I observed we have a kind of swag with which we go after girls as against most other countries I have been to. It took me almost 6mnths to use naija style(which worked fine for me back home) to get a lady when I first came here(Nevada). Its true I live in a predominantly white city which may be responsible for the failings, I realized it is a little overkill after a while. They prefer it simpler here. I went back home for the first time after 5 yrs and watched my buddies talking to ladies and it cracked me up cos it was way more than we need here.
So my question is, do we have the best style in Naija or is it the women in Naija require a certain flow as against other parts of the world.
Just a fun discussion and in no way a slight on anybody.[/size]
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by BABE3: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2011
cito us:

[size=14pt]watched my buddies talking to ladies and it cracked me up cos it was way more than we need here.
[/size]

What exactly cracked you up? Expatiate pls.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by pendo89(f): 5:21pm On Sep 29, 2011
so how is the naija flow like? just curious
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by iice(f): 6:16pm On Sep 29, 2011
undecided
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Arosa(m): 6:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

The Naija way goes like so; creep up to a lady you just met and tell her you love her too much, and that you want both of you to be boyfriend and girlfriend. If she says no, then you tell her you would buy her Black bury. undecided
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 29, 2011
OP when u are based abroad u really dont need much effort to toast a nAIJA babe when u back in nigeria because as soon as they have an idea u foreign based they are all over u.I know the number of chicks i hit on with ease when i am back in naija because naija babes are just crazy over we bobos based in the uk grin.Anyway i have my real girlfriend and i just use and dump those naija babes wen i am back in naija wink.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by pendo89(f): 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2011
Arosa:

The Naija way goes like so; creep up to a lady you just met and tell her you love her too much, and that you want both of you to be boyfriend and girlfriend. If she says no, then you tell her you would buy her Black berry.  undecided

Do they lack vitamins that bad? Have you tried the blue ones,grapes or apples? Must she eat the fruit you r offering t buy?
offer smthing better than fruit
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

Do they lack vitamins that bad? Have you tried the blue ones,grapes or apples? Must she eat the fruit you r offering t buy?
As if u no know wetin d bross mean grin grin grin grin.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by pendo89(f): 7:20pm On Sep 29, 2011
lefulefu:

As if u no know wetin d bross mean grin grin grin grin.

tell me now that you are here sir.On sec thoughts NO! thanks.
I prefer my not bb corrupted mind like urs.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by MrsChima1(f): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2011
Sad to say American women (mostly white) doesn't need much to be wooed. I don't see anything wrong with Na' girls reminding you of what you should be raised to do.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Sad to say American women (mostly white) doesn't need much to be wooed. I don't see anything wrong with Na' girls reminding you of what you should be raised to do.

You dont even need to woo a naija babe if u have the right amount of money.As long as they have the impression that u are loaded they will be jumping over you like rats left and right.Its only broke men who woo naija babes grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Lax75(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

pendo-sweetest,

come here and park that sexy @ss of yours next to me so i can whisper some seductive dirty french verses into your earlo. you will leave that cowleg that you left me for.

i promise, peanut-butter-beauty.  wink
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by MrsChima1(f): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2011
lefulefu:

You dont even need to woo a naija babe if u have the right amount of money.As long as they have the impression that u are loaded they will be jumping over you like rats left and right.Its only broke men who woo naija babes grin grin grin grin grin.

You have created numerous of posts/threads concerning your distaste in Na' girls while bragging you have someone with Downs Syndrome sucking your crusty toe. 

It is obvious your "impressions" didn't work on Na' babes otherwise you wouldn't be crying all over NL.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by pendo89(f): 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
Lax75:

pendo-sweetest,

come here and park that sexy @ss of yours next to me so i can whisper some seductive dirty french verses into your earlo. you will leave that cowleg that you left me for.

i promise, peanut-butter-beauty.  wink

That is what guys like leflef need to whisper to them girls instead of talking cheap blueband and berries.
How d u know if i got a cow,chicken,elephant or lion leg?

thnk u 4 the compliment. If men speak like that to ladies then all this bb fever will cool down.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Arosa(m): 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

Funny! undecided
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by pendo89(f): 7:54pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^ not really i meant upgrade.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Arosa(m): 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

^^ not really i meant upgrade.

Upgrade to what? tongue
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Lax75(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

That is what guys like leflef need to whisper to them girls instead of talking cheap blueband and berries.
uv nver seen me so how?

pendo-cutie,

my woli told me that you stack black. told me every inch of you radiates sexy. he told me you put the remix in sexy. you are the chosen one, to bring this chosen lovechild with lax, alias wine-n-dine bobo.

dont fight it, it's destiny. i promise i would never infest your life with lies butter-beauty.

talk to me baby wink
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by pendo89(f): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
Arosa:

Upgrade to what?  tongue

From simple and cheap bb talk to seductive french verses!

Lax75:

pendo-cutie,

my woli told me that you stack black. told me every inch of you radiates sexy. he told me you put the remix in sexy. you are the chosen one, to bring this chosen lovechild with lax, alias wine-n-dine bobo.

dont fight it, it's destiny. i promise i would never infest your life with lies butter-beauty.

talk to me baby wink

That is accepted if it came from a woli. So I wont dispute a thing cz wolis are just full of wool.They see walk and spin wool in spirit

lol@destiny.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Arosa(m): 8:05pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

From simple and cheap bb talk to seductive french verses!

Are we still talking about how to get a Naija lady?
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by pendo89(f): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2011
^^This is where I say 'it was nice talking to you' and humbly walk away cz my ears are tired of this.
Now you can go back to your favorite discussion of dissing your gals.
cheers.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Lax75(m): 8:09pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

How d u know if i got a cow,chicken,elephant or lion leg?

thnk u 4 the compliment. If men speak like that to ladies then all this bb fever will cool down.

Pendo-diamond,

You know all the OTHERS have one common problem. . .

They are NOT me.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Arosa(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

^^This is where I humbly say 'it was nice talking to you' and humbly bow out.
Now you can go back to your favorite discussion of dissing your gals.
cheers.
cheesy cheesy cheesy No disrespect intended. smiley
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by pendo89(f): 8:14pm On Sep 29, 2011
Lax75:

Pendo-diamond,

You know all the OTHERS have one common problem. . .

They are NOT me.

Of course you are lax leg
This your woli is failing you miserably.
First they told you am stark dark,then he/shes been talking about a lovechild and destiny. Send woli to the wildenerss to go eat grasshoppers
oh boy ok lets not derail 4 op's sake

Arosa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy No disrespect intended.  smiley

but the people you diss dont see the respect. I stopped trying to defend cz the mentality is deeply rooted in you guys and it will take a revolution to make you see them in another light.
I prefer positive thinking
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Lax75(m): 8:34pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

Of course you are lax leg
This your woli is failing you miserably.
First they told you am stark dark,then he/shes been talking about a lovechild and destiny. Send woli to the wildenerss to go eat grasshoppers
oh boy ok lets not derail 4 op's sake

but the people you diss dont see the respect. I stopped trying to defend cz the mentality is deeply rooted in you guys and it will take a revolution to make you see them in another light.
I prefer positive thinking

Pendo-Babysoft,

You see, it's "stack black" not "stark dark." As in you stack all the xteristics of a true black Queen (curves for years, hips, thighs and bootyful, you know)

Anyways cupcake.

You see, love all bottled up on the inside is as useless as money unspent sitting in a safe. Come here and let me bless you with some o' dis luuuuuuvvvvvv.

Talk to wine-n-dine bobo, wink
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by pendo89(f): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2011
Lax75:

You see, love all bottled up on the inside is as useless as money unspent sitting in a safe.

grin

Romeo lax75
nice one though
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by citous(m): 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2011
BABE!:

What exactly cracked you up? Expatiate pls.

From the post, if you read the line to the end you will understand what did crack me up. On a second though; what cracked me up was the amount of effort required to woo a lady in Naija as aginst here. Got it now?
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Lax75(m): 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2011
pendo89:

grin

[b]Romeo lax75[/b]nice one though

Pendo-curvy

On the contrary, Lax is actually as shy as a dove. But its just that your presence wakes up a side of me I never knew existed when God created alias wine-n-dine.

U dig?
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by BABE3: 9:33pm On Sep 29, 2011
cito us:

From the post, if you read the line to the end you will understand what did crack me up. On a second though; what cracked me up was the amount of effort required to woo a lady in Naija as aginst here. Got it now?

Seen. I guess it's a culture thing.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by citous(m): 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2011
BABE!:

Seen. I guess it's a culture thing.

Yes it sure is. There is nothing wrong with it tho. smiley. But makes me wonder if it got anything to do with the worth/cheapness issues. I know a whole lot of us men see a woman who didn't give us a sleepless night as cheap. Contrary to that, my stay here had an opposite effect on me. I have met and dated some really awesome ladies of different races, and to be frank, one of the best amongst them in terms of how cultured and how much i regarded her was the 'easiest' woo amongs them.
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by upendo98(f): 9:59pm On Sep 29, 2011
Lax75:

Pendo-curvy

On the contrary, Lax is actually as shy as a dove. But its just that your presence wakes up a side of me I never knew existed when God created alias wine-n-dine.

U dig?

What to say? its nice to hear I can awaken somebody's sleeping side. That's my joy. Though I wonder how uv been operating with one dead side grin nway lets continue being waw friends.If we survive the war we r destined to be together and ur woli was right.
grin
okey dokey fellow soldier,stay blessed
Re: Talking To A Lady You Just Met;naija Vs Others. by Relax101(m): 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Sad to say[b] American women (mostly white) doesn't need much to be wooed[/b]. I don't see anything wrong with Na' girls reminding you of what you should be raised to do.

Wetin dis one mean self?
African Americans women dey easy to f0rk as the white ones. Both the educated or semi-illiterate.
I know no where all these your yeye shakara dey come from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Is In A State Of Dilemma, Pls She Nid Ur Advice / Please Advice One Small Girl Is After My Liife / Romance Section Is The Best On Nairaland. Abi Am I lying ni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.