Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,625 members, 7,918,015 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:33 PM

Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) (1111 Views)

Who Anchors Objectively Between Rufai & Seun?(photos) / Nairaland Founder, Seun Unveils His Face On Social Media After A Long Time / Nairaland Founder Is A Handsome Young Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Arrewa: 2:34pm On Jun 04, 2023
Dear seun Osewa,

Is it now a crime to criticize ipob/ESN on nairaland??

Why are my threads and comments being deleted on nairaland without me braking any rules outlined by this forum?

My last 3 threads on this forum have Been deleted by Nairaland moderators...

Seun, it's people like you who are always there online advocating for free speech and equity online but at your backyard.... You practice nothing but totalitarianism!!

You deleted a thread that call out the hypocrisy of this forum and it's administrators??

I have been busy throughout last month after creating a thread calling out Eastern elite and people for not condemning Ipob atrocities... Only to come online to discover that the thread had been deleted...

The reason why the thread was deleted is still unclear to me!!

Is it now against nairaland rule to call out Eastern political elites for their failure for condemning and calling out ipob/ESN for the killings in the eastern Nigeria??

Seun why is this particular thread deleted??

"Yes northerners are being targeted in the east but most victim of ipob terrorism are hausa speaking Nigeriens who most easterners mistook as northern Nigerian Muslims!! Average Hausa/Fulani and other northern Muslims hardly settle down in the east... Which is why ipob terrorism don't affect us that much... Just that Niger Hausa speaking migrants are always at the receiving end!! They are humans and don't deserve to be murdered for what they know nothing about!!

Nemesis is catching up with the East!! Karma which is a natural cosmic natural unchanging law is catching up with eastern Nigeria!!

When Northerners/ security operativess or Niger migrants get murdered and their livelihood distroyed... Instead of the easterners to condemned such act, they rather justify the attack, or pretend it never happen!!

Now karma is here.... These same terrorists they defend, praise and support are today killing them on daily basis!!

Dear Igbos why the sudden silence??

Why is no one talking about the daily killings in the East?? Are you only interest with is happening in other region?? Why are you people pretending that all is well while your own people are getting killed on daily basis This week alone...
Gunmen are now raiding your communities and burning people alive...
https://www.nairaland.com/7695694/gunmen-raid-anambra-town-kill#123245136

Security personnels are still getting killed..
https://www.nairaland.com/7696420/gunmen-kill-2-policemen-injure#123256344
An many others.. "

What is wrong Whit this thread, why was it was is deleted??

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Arrewa: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
Why delete the thread?? Are you trying to please your ipob customers on nairaland? Even at that... Why delete the thread that only call out Easterners and their elite for their silence on Ipob/ESN insurgency?

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Arrewa: 2:35pm On Jun 04, 2023
I ask again.... Dear ndi
Igbo!!!

Why are your leaders, celebrities and intellectuals not talking about the killings in the eastern Nigeria??

Why are you people pretending that all is well when hundreds of people are getting killed??

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Raskimonojendor: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Another thread involving an Ibo Eze threatening south Africans just got deleted. Since news are getting censored here, better to just check out serious news on twitter. There is an high chance this will get deleted too grin

They only keep threads calling Buhari and Shettima Boko Haram or calling Tinubu drug addict and criminal.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Machinegun91(m): 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2023
Bleep all the moderators

I do get suspension every month from them

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Martinsmine(m): 3:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Arrewa:
I ask again.... Dear ndj Igbo!!!

Why are leaders, celebrities not talking about the killings in the eastern Nigeria

Why are you people pretending that all is well when hundreds of people are getting killed??

it's sponsored by elite

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Goodlady(f): 3:08pm On Jun 04, 2023
Arrewa:
Why delete the thread?? Are you trying to please your ipob customers on nairaland? Even at that... Why delete the thread that only call out Easterners and their elite for their silence on Ipob/ESN insurgency?
I think it's against the policy here. I don chop ban tire over trivial matters. Just try n cope here. If vetted, you too may not be totally holy.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Gbadebo19(m): 3:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
Why is this thread still alive? Please mods, do the needful and delete with immediate effect. Pls dont forget to ban the op for constituting a nuisance.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by totit: 3:18pm On Jun 04, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Another thread involving an Ibo Eze threatening south Africans just got deleted. Since news are getting censored here, better to just check out serious news on twitter. There is an high chance this will get deleted too grin

They only keep threads calling Buhari and Shettima Boko Haram or calling Tinubu drug addict and criminal.

It's the handiwork of the iboe mods.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 04, 2023
All of you go type open letter finish till your fingers peel.
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Felabrity: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
Good job to the Mods

Sanity must return to nairaland

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Iceberg3: 3:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
tAKUIYA grin
Also type a letter to Vladimir Putingrin

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Earlystar698(m): 3:30pm On Jun 04, 2023
Dear Mynd44, Oam4j, lalasticlala and Seun,

rule 2 and 3

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by DMerciful(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2023
Arrewa

You're hiding behind a finger! Before election, you became anti-Yoruba because you thought Atiku would win. Now INEC fraudulently made Tinubu president and you feel the only way to warm your heart back to your Yoruba allies is to start attacking Igbos.

You talk of IPOB(we don't hold briefs for them) but you're ignoring the Fulanis and bandits that have killed over 63,000 Nigerians in the past 8yrs under a Fulani president.

This is just shamelessness in its purest form
If you don't have any remorse for what your kinsmen have done, know that there'd be retribution and atonement, before there can be restoration! You guys have got it coming alright!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Arrewa: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Arrewa

You're hiding behind a finger! Before election, you became anti-Yoruba because you thought Atiku would win. Now INEC fraudulently made Tinubu president and you feel the only way to warm your heart back to your Yoruba allies is to start attacking Igbos.

You talk of IPOB(we don't hold briefs for them) but you're ignoring the Fulanis and bandits that have killed over 63,000 Nigerians in the past 8yrs under a Fulani president.

If you don't have any remorse for what your kinsmen have done, know that there'd be retribution and atonement, before there can be restoration! You guys have got it coming alright!
these Ipob guys... Let me educate you!!

I am Atiku supporter and will always be....

No mater the direction Tinubu administration takes... It would favour the north!! Take that to the bank!!

Again I'm not seeking for alliance with Yorubas on nairaland... All man for him own!!

All I'm asking is that... Why are you Igbos not condemning Igbos?? Why the sudden silence??

Why are you people more concern Whit what is happening in other regions than the daily killings in your region?

Why the silence?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Gbadebo19(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2023
OAFMods:
Don't worry when ipob will come to kill your father n mother we go all de here to celebrate with you. Stay n be condoning nonsense

If your parents are tired of life, advise them to hug the nearest transformer. You don't need to wait till you die of high blood pressure due to thinking about IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by gammarays1: 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2023
DMerciful:
Arrewa

They know the evil government is sponsoring criminals in the East to paint IPOB black same way they hijacked End SARS.

Their federal law court set Mazi Kanu free of all charges so they now resorted to unleashing criminals.

What is certain is they and their supporters will reap whatever harm they did on ndi Igbo in ten folds.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by DMerciful(m): 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2023
Not all Igbos support IPOB, i don't. However,
your courts upto appeal court has released Nnamdi Kanu and even fined the fg to pay him damages. Why is the fg not respecting her own courts?

There's not clear evidence to link IPOB to the killings in the East. It could be criminals taking advantage of the fact that IPOB will be blamed. NK has been in custody for a long time, how can he be responsible for the killings? Why is the military not doing python dance anymore?
Arrewa:

No mater the direction Tinubu administration takes... It wouldn favour the north!! Take that to the bank!!

Again I'm not seeking for alliance with Yorubas on nairaland... All man for him own!!

All I'm asking is that... Why are you Igbos not condemning Igbos?? Why the sudden silence??

Why are you people more concern Whit what is happening in other regions than the daily killings in your region?

Why the silence?

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
Arrewa:

No mater the direction Tinubu administration takes... It wouldn favour the north!! Take that to the bank!!

Why the silence?
didn't you see how they roasted mbah the new enugu gov for saying Monday seat at home by ipob would end

They were at the defending end of ipob even the gov said it was crippling their Monday economy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by nedu666: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Arrewa:

Why the silence?

Igbo dis, lgbo dat. All u dream of is lgbo. When tens of thousands of people are killed by bandits, u disappear. When bandits kills, kidnap and extort northerners, you disappear. But when wheel barrow carrying ugwu catch fire, u appear and start forming like u care about insecurity. U are a jobless busybody

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Tmb78(m): 6:24pm On Jun 04, 2023
If you are waiting on the igbo people/ celebrities to condemn the killings of their people in the East, then you are on a long thing.
It's like waiting for Godot!

What baffles me personally is you will see their celebrities and politicians condemning killings in the north and southwest vehemently, calling out the federal government.

Their silence will be deafening when it comes to killings in their region

People like Dj Switch, Charley Boy, Psquare etc are always vocal when matters on southwest arise with fellow igbos lending their voices, blasting the government
But these same set of hypocrites will look the other way when it comes to southeast
Are the lives in southeast that worthless?

I dont want to believe something sinister is going on.

When Mr Akuyili was killed, every sane person would have expected them to lead a protest
At the very least, disturb the social media like Falz, Simi, oduala, macaroni do but no!

If that is not cowardice and wickedness, then I don't know what it is.

Cc: Arrewa

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Tmb78(m): 6:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
nedu666:

Igbo dis, lgbo dat. All u dream of is lgbo. When tens of thousands of people are killed by bandits, u disappear. When bandits kills, kidnap and extort northerners, you disappear. But when wheel barrow carrying ugwu catch fire, u appear and start forming like u care about insecurity. U are a jobless busybody

Igbo dis, Igbo dat ?
So, it's okay for your people to always talk about Yoruba dis, Hausa Fulani dat.

So promising lives that are being killed in their primes in your region is like wheel barrow catching fire to you
seriously?
Are your people's lives that useless?

Or are you one of the killers?
Because you sound so heartless just like your fellow kinsmen up there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by slivertongue: 7:12pm On Jun 04, 2023
Arrewa:

No mater the direction Tinubu administration takes... It would favour the north!! Take that to the bank!!

Why the silence?

Why don't create a thread condemning the genocide in the North instead of bothering yourself with southern matters.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Arrewa: 7:13pm On Jun 04, 2023
Reading comments

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Iceberg3: 8:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
abbki is reading comments grin
grin
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Arrewa: 7:23am On Jun 05, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
didn't you see how they roasted mbah the new enugu gov for saying Monday seat at home by ipob would end

They were at the defending end of ipob even the gov said it was crippling their Monday economy
interesting

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by Beremx(f): 7:35am On Jun 05, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:

why wouldn't the governor be roasted? If he cannot guarantee the safety of the lives of Enugu people on Mondays, he should just shut up. He cannot put the lives of Enugu people in danger
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:41am On Jun 05, 2023
Arrewa:
Dear seun Osewa,

Is it now a crime to criticize ipob/ESN on nairaland??

Why are my threads and comments being deleted on nairaland without me braking any rules outlined by this forum?

My last 3 threads on this forum have Been deleted by Nairaland moderators...

Seun, it's people like you who are always there online advocating for free speech and equity online but at your backyard.... You practice nothing but totalitarianism!!

You deleted a thread that call out the hypocrisy of this forum and it's administrators??

I have been busy throughout last month after creating a thread calling out Eastern elite and people for not condemning Ipob atrocities... Only to come online to discover that the thread had been deleted...

The reason why the thread was deleted is still unclear to me!!

Is it now against nairaland rule to call out Eastern political elites for their failure for condemning and calling out ipob/ESN for the killings in the eastern Nigeria??

Seun why is this particular thread deleted??

"Yes northerners are being targeted in the east but most victim of ipob terrorism are hausa speaking Nigeriens who most easterners mistook as northern Nigerian Muslims!! Average Hausa/Fulani and other northern Muslims hardly settle down in the east... Which is why ipob terrorism don't affect us that much... Just that Niger Hausa speaking migrants are always at the receiving end!! They are humans and don't deserve to be murdered for what they know nothing about!!

Nemesis is catching up with the East!! Karma which is a natural cosmic natural unchanging law is catching up with eastern Nigeria!!

When Northerners/ security operativess or Niger migrants get murdered and their livelihood distroyed... Instead of the easterners to condemned such act, they rather justify the attack, or pretend it never happen!!

Now karma is here.... These same terrorists they defend, praise and support are today killing them on daily basis!!

Dear Igbos why the sudden silence??

Why is no one talking about the daily killings in the East?? Are you only interest with is happening in other region?? Why are you people pretending that all is well while your own people are getting killed on daily basis This week alone...
Gunmen are now raiding your communities and burning people alive...
https://www.nairaland.com/7695694/gunmen-raid-anambra-town-kill#123245136

Security personnels are still getting killed..
https://www.nairaland.com/7696420/gunmen-kill-2-policemen-injure#123256344
An many others.. "

What is wrong Whit this thread, why was it was is deleted??

Delete this thread it's nonsense as usual grin
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by KwuoteYourFada: 7:57am On Jun 05, 2023
Tmb78:

Igbo dis, Igbo dat ?
So, it's okay for your people to always talk about Yoruba dis, Hausa Fulani dat.

So promising lives that are being killed in their primes in your region is like wheel barrow catching fire to you
seriously?
Are your people's lives that useless?

Or are you one of the killers?
Because you sound so heartless just like your fellow kinsmen up there

The highest you can hear is 2 killed or something I'm not supporting any hostility

Times and times again Ipob has been proven to be innocent.
There's crime all over Nigeria

Infact the death cause by herdsmen in Nigeria can not be phantomed

You guys are bloody Hypocrites

SE is peaceful as anywhere can be I'm living here

SE states attracted more foreign investments last year than any region in Nigeria

What does that tell you?
I sha like as your gutter press is deacieving you guys .
Re: Open Letter To Nairaland Founder Seun(photos) by NzogbuNzogbu: 8:16am On Jun 05, 2023
Beremx:
why wouldn't the governor be roasted? If he cannot guarantee the safety of the lives of Enugu people on Mondays, he should just shut up. He cannot put the lives of Enugu people in danger
he can guarantee the lives if only the people stop been sympathetic to terrorists

Look at what wike did to terrorists at obigbo cos the people weren't sympathetic to them

Ipob are a rag tag group only enjoying the support base of igbos that help them implement their sit at home

Where was this Igbo hypocrisy of security when they defile ipob sit at home during campaign and voting for lp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Nominates Election Losers As Ministers In Second Batch / See Old And Current Picture Of Ngwa Road Round About/ Emelogu Road In Aba / Simon Ekpa Announces Three-day Conference On Biafra Referendum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.