Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Congratulatory Message To Salifu Joel Oyibo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulatory Message To Salifu Joel Oyibo (718 Views)

New Kogi Deputy Governor, Salifu Oyibo, Prostrates To Ex Gov. Yahaya Bello / Donald Trump’s Congratulatory Message To Buhari On Nigeria’s 59th Independence / Tribunal: Wike's Congratulatory Message To Buhari Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulatory Message To Salifu Joel Oyibo by reccy(m): 3:38pm On Jun 04, 2023
*CONGRATULATORY MESSAGE TO SALIFU JOEL OYIBO ON HIS EMERGENCE AS THE DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE OF APC*

Ododo Ebigo Connect joins the entire members and supporters of APC to congratulate Salifu Joel Oyibo on his emergence as the deputy governorship candidate of our party.

The emergence of Salifu Joel Oyibo is purely the handiwork of God. While he was the NUT chairman of Kogi State, he was dedicated, committed and loyal to his job.

Salifu Joel Oyibo is a good combination to bring about the anticipated consolidation that our state desires at this time of her life. He is a seasoned and tested professional in public sector. His emergence will also complement the one united Kogi posture of Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo.

The combination of Alhaji Usman Ahmed Ododo and Salifu Joel Oyibo for Kogi State will usher in developmental strides in all sectors. We require purposeful leadership, and this we can find in the combination of Ododo/Joel.

They are detribalized Kogites with large hearts and high level of religious and ethnic tolerance. We are, therefore, confident that this combination will work together to restore the soul of the state and fight to move the state forward.

On behalf of Ododo Ebigo Connect, we congratulate you, sir, on your well-deserved emergence as the Deputy Governorship candidate of our great party, APC.

_*Signed:*_
*Office of Media and Publicity, Ododo Ebigo Connect*

Re: Congratulatory Message To Salifu Joel Oyibo by NwaNimo1(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
Re: Congratulatory Message To Salifu Joel Oyibo by TUANKU(m): 3:43pm On Jun 04, 2023
Obodo said he will continue with the legacy of Bello grin...Kogi civil servants your reward is truly in heaven.

1 Like

Re: Congratulatory Message To Salifu Joel Oyibo by Ofemmanu1: 9:42am On Jun 05, 2023
TUANKU:
Obodo said he will continue with the legacy of Bello grin...Kogi civil servants your reward is truly in heaven.

Hello boss,
Good day!
I want to give up my 80k job in Kogi for I.T related stuffs, I mean stuffs that can better my life.

Any headway sir?

1 Like

Re: Congratulatory Message To Salifu Joel Oyibo by TUANKU(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Hello boss,
Good day!
I want to give up my 80k job in Kogi for I.T related stuffs, I mean stuffs that can better my life.

Any headway sir?
Hello bro. I've been away that's why am replying you late. Pls quote this comment or reply if you see this so that we can talk.
Re: Congratulatory Message To Salifu Joel Oyibo by Ofemmanu1: 10:40am On Jul 04, 2023
TUANKU:

Hello bro. I've been away that's why am replying you late. Pls quote this comment or reply if you see this so that we can talk.

Hello sir,

Welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Congratulatory Message To Salifu Joel Oyibo by TUANKU(m): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2023
Ofemmanu1:

Hello sir,

Welcome back!
Thanks bro. Let's chat on WhatsApp, drop your number.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu: Alert!!! This is The Cause Of Unending Rising Naira / Why I Held My Ramadan Talk In Catholic Church – Lai Mohammed / You Are Cloning Electoral Fraudsters As Leaders — Peter Obi Chides INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.