Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,117 members, 7,973,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:22 AM

Seeking Information On Mortgage Options For Purchasing A House - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Seeking Information On Mortgage Options For Purchasing A House (197 Views)

Buy To Rent Property On Mortgage Or With Bank Loan -advice / Pay Your Supplier And Wechat Alipay Bank Card For Purchasing Goods On 1688, Taob / Have You Heard The Latest On Mortgage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Information On Mortgage Options For Purchasing A House by amigo1088: 5:00pm On Jun 04, 2023
Hello everyone,

I hope this post finds you well. I am currently in the process of searching for a suitable house to purchase in Nigeria. Specifically, there is a house that I have set my sights on, with an estimated cost of around 7-8 million naira.

I am reaching out to this forum to gather information and advice on obtaining a mortgage from any Nigerian bank. I currently have approximately 3 million naira available as a down payment, and I am interested in exploring mortgage options to finance the remaining amount.

If anyone has experience or knowledge regarding the mortgage process in Nigeria, I would greatly appreciate any guidance or suggestions you can provide. Specifically, I am interested in knowing which banks offer mortgage facilities, the typical requirements and eligibility criteria, interest rates, repayment terms, and any other relevant information that may assist me in making an informed decision.

Thank you in advance for your valuable insights and assistance. Your input will be highly appreciated.
Re: Seeking Information On Mortgage Options For Purchasing A House by LandMann: 5:33pm On Jun 04, 2023
Following.

You can do your own research by searching "Mortgage financing in Nigeria" on Google and reading the links.

Here's one such https://www.sc.com/ng/mortgages/home/

I could provide more but don't want to end up getting banned.

Know that the above link shows that you have to meet certain criteria, one of which is earning minimum of 350,000 monthly.

Kindly share more better offers if you see any.

(1) (Reply)

Extremely Super Clean Accident Free Tokunbo 2005 Camry .. 4.1m / Power Station /solar Station Fencing / A Full Plot Of Land For Sale On The Road Behind Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.