Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,988 members, 7,915,895 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:57 AM

Thank You, Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thank You, Nairaland. (820 Views)

This Is A Must Watch For All You Nairaland Feminists / Thank You Nairaland. I Have Opened Up To My Director And mum / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You, Nairaland. by finallybusy: 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2023
I finally got over my girlfriend who abandoned me after relocating. All I needed was time, a lot of it. I'm a new man once again — back to my old hobbies and lusting over beautiful women. I appreciate all the support posted when I created the topic. I'm also happy that I didn't fall for Kobojunkie's cheap trolling tactics.

Once again, thank you, Nairaland. Time really heals all wounds.

3 Likes

Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by McStoic(m): 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2023
Kudos. Time is a good healer

3 Likes

Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by Amunethseranu(f): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2023
finallybusy:
I finally got over my girlfriend who abandoned me after relocating. All I needed was time, a lot of it. I'm a new man once again — back to my old hobbies and lusting over beautiful women. I appreciate all the support posted when I created the topic. I'm also happy that I didn't fall for Kobojunkie's cheap trolling tactics.

.... kobojunkie has been good don't castigate him pls .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by MechanicMike: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2023
finallybusy:

Did u now find a decent olosho sir?(no offenscce) smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by Olarewaju89: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2023
Don't mention. your sin have been forgive go and sin no more grin

1 Like

Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by imagrg(m): 5:45am On Jun 05, 2023
More grees to your preek. angry

1 Like

Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by finallybusy: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Amunethseranu:
.... kobojunkie has been good don't castigate him pls .
The same person who already drew a narrative before asking questions? I know his way. He needs a job.
Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by finallybusy: 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
“Life is Short. Make Sure You Spend As Much Time As Possible on the Internet Arguing with Strangers.”
Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by MechanicMike: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2023
finallybusy:

angry
Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by MechanicMike: 3:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
finallybusy:

So woman abandon u becuzzz u loooklike old hobbbbby & this make u happpier....corrrrect?Bros U ARE A WEAK MAN & A DISGRASE TO ALL MENS SIR..we will give u siofra!!!(((THANK ME LATER)))..no oofense angry
Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by gard9ner(m): 8:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
finallybusy:

Why won’t the poor girl dump a worthless fuckboy like you, who the only thing you can offer is your repugnant-smallish looking manhood for which she has no use for. She obviously found you immature and repulsive, dirty and broke, the girl probably endured so much of your stûpidity and she had to get far away from you as much as possible.

You’re a toxic and worthless piece of trash, you don’t deserve to be even looked upon by a woman not to talk of liking you. I’m also sure that you look as ugly as your poor grammatical constructions, rapscallion loafer
Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by finallybusy: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2023
gard9ner:

Why won’t the poor girl dump a worthless fuckboy like you, who the only thing you can offer is your repugnant-smallish looking manhood for which she has no use for. She obviously found you immature and repulsive, dirty and broke, the girl probably endured so much of your stûpidity and she had to get far away from you as much as possible.

You’re a toxic and worthless piece of trash, you don’t deserve to be even looked upon by a woman not to talk of liking you. I’m also sure that you look as ugly as your poor grammatical constructions, rapscallion loafer
ROFLMAO. LWKMD. I didn’t need to spew venom. You’re making yourself look bad. What a pity.
Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by 22o62021: 9:05pm On Aug 28, 2023
finallybusy:
The same person who already drew a narrative before asking questions? I know his way. He needs a job.

Na woman kobojunkiee be o
Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by finallybusy: 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2023
22o62021:

Na woman kobojunkiee be o
It makes no difference.
Re: Thank You, Nairaland. by Styluss: 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2023
Time is a healer, you will get over it, presently getting over one idddiot right now !!!

finallybusy:

(1) (Reply)

Best Revenge For Someone Who Broke Your Heart / Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Opera Mini Free Access Has Ended?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.