Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,632 members, 7,885,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

I've You Ever Heard Of It. Bloody Mary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I've You Ever Heard Of It. Bloody Mary (632 Views)

Have You Ever Heard Of Penis Torsion? Pics! / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. / Muslim Refugee In Italy Destroys Statue Of Virgin Mary With Hammer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've You Ever Heard Of It. Bloody Mary by Muqtar01: 6:50am On Jun 05, 2023
this is not a fiction, or fake. it real.
when it night, close your window with not any light creeping in, then go inside the toilet with a mirror and candle. stare at the mirror three times and say her name "bloody mary" she shall appear in the mirror asking you what you want. it real
Re: I've You Ever Heard Of It. Bloody Mary by Baloranking(m): 6:54am On Jun 05, 2023
grin she go fit carry me commot naija grin

Nonsense
Re: I've You Ever Heard Of It. Bloody Mary by Skiborobo(f): 6:55am On Jun 05, 2023
Can't you ask for money? angry
Re: I've You Ever Heard Of It. Bloody Mary by Muqtar01: 7:05am On Jun 05, 2023
Baloranking:
grin she go fit carry me commot naija grin

Nonsense
you get mind, try am
Re: I've You Ever Heard Of It. Bloody Mary by Muqtar01: 7:05am On Jun 05, 2023
Skiborobo:
Can't you ask for money? angry
mmm
Re: I've You Ever Heard Of It. Bloody Mary by donbachi(m): 7:26am On Jun 05, 2023
I just tried it and my mirror scattered
Re: I've You Ever Heard Of It. Bloody Mary by Muqtar01: 11:08am On Jun 05, 2023
eyy

(1) (Reply)

My Ex's Video Out , / So Ladies Cant Be A Guy's Friend..? / Any South Africa Girl Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.