Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,079 members, 7,919,479 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Birthday:The Infinite And Matchless God All Glory To Your Name For Another Year. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Birthday:The Infinite And Matchless God All Glory To Your Name For Another Year. (199 Views)

Glory To God For Rescuing Me From Snake / Does Killing Nigerien Babies Bring Glory To Our Name? By Femi Fani-kayode / 6 Ways To Get ₦180 Million For Your Birthday - The 30BG Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday:The Infinite And Matchless God All Glory To Your Name For Another Year. by Inag(m): 11:36am On Jun 05, 2023
In all bustling and hustling, traveling and moving here and there, milestones have been achieved not yet being but yet the giver of awesome opportunities filling the universe not what man can do but in his infinite grace given to me to adventure into another yet complete circle as being pen by to marked, to Him Alone THE ALMIGHTY GOD MAY HE RECEIVE ALL THE GLORY AND HONOR FOREVER MORE.
Happy birthday to me. Friends join me and wish me well.
Re: Birthday:The Infinite And Matchless God All Glory To Your Name For Another Year. by Typicool8(m): 11:45am On Jun 05, 2023
Happy birthday to you, Wish many more years filled with God's unending blessings..
Re: Birthday:The Infinite And Matchless God All Glory To Your Name For Another Year. by Inag(m): 11:54am On Jun 05, 2023
Typicool8:
Happy birthday to you, Wish many more years filled with God's unending blessings..
Amen. Thanks alot
Re: Birthday:The Infinite And Matchless God All Glory To Your Name For Another Year. by Typicool8(m): 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2023
Inag:

Amen. Thanks alot

You're welcome

(1) (Reply)

Contentment Is Key / Super Clean 2004 Automatic Peugeot 407 For Sale / Global Conference On Anti-corruption Sets Agenda For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.