Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,196 members, 7,873,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

If You Trust Him/her That Much, Do This And Get Shocked! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Trust Him/her That Much, Do This And Get Shocked! (442 Views)

Gbadebo Loves His Igbo Wife Too Much, I Don't Trust Him. / Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World / Can You Trust A Nurse Whose Husband Sales Coffins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Trust Him/her That Much, Do This And Get Shocked! by Dicado: 12:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
If you believe in their faithfulness, make him believe your incredibly busy and try visiting him unannounced at his workplace during the closing hours on an unusual day. You will be in for a shocking surprise.

If you believe in her faithfulness, make her believe that you have so much loads of work to do in your working place and try coming back home or visiting her during your work hours on a highly unexpected day. You will experience a shocking revelation.

Many things can occur during these periods when partners are fully aware of each other's engagements and routines, particularly when they are aware of the precise times they can be expected.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide On My Mind / Revenge / How To Last Long In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.