Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants (31800 Views)

Obaseki Increases Minimum Wage To N40000, Reduces Workdays To Thrice A Week / El-Rufai Announces Plan To Lay Off Public Servants In Kaduna / Kaduna Cuts Public Servants Salary By 25% To Fund Support Packages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by KwuoteYourFada: 4:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
Same sit at home some people are crying angry

Omo life no get head
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by PlayerMeji: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
Wisdom no go kee Abdul...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by saucygal193: 4:23pm On Jun 05, 2023
I want to believe this is a very temporary measure.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by bigdammyj: 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good move.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by davidtemi(m): 4:24pm On Jun 05, 2023
Same thing with my workplace too

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by princeade86(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good. But I still don't know why Rahman shut down kwara hotel ooooo.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by PHIPEX(m): 4:25pm On Jun 05, 2023
Is this not another "SIT-AT-HOME"?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by inoki247: 4:26pm On Jun 05, 2023
a4cube:
To support Tinubu, civil servants are now lazy..

What's my own with Tinubu you people av Alot of Problem are Nigeria Civil servant not Lazy give me two things they're adding to Nigeria economy apart from the Private Sector...

No be Govt worker dey work for Nigeria Refinery wey no operate again all the thing run by Govt shey no be Civil servant dey work for dere where people know work dey work no dey salary will enter not like Private Sector...
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
grin wonders of tinubu government

It's like we are actually heading the way of south east which we have been laughing no thanks to tinubu

Na Tuesday and Wednesday and Thursday go soon be working days
What goes around....
Fill in the blank spaces Kwara man.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by CharleyBright(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
Stupid decision.
Clearly a move to accentuate redundancy in service.
What will happen if the price of fuel increase further?
Reduce working days to just 2days?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Jostoman: 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
LagosFirstSon:
Lobatan

Tinubu is mentally deranged for announcing fuel subsidy removal on his first day as presidiot without putting the right thing in place

He thinks this is Lagos politics that he can take decisions even in his sleep and it will be obeyed.

Tinubu must be made to understand that Lagos politics is different from federal politics.

He must revert to the old price then come to the round table for negotiation.
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:28pm On Jun 05, 2023
ytdivine:
What's daily output of workers? Nothing. That's the reason
Exactly. Fuuucking unproductive

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Torosk1(m): 4:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
APC supporters how market 🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Styluss: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Negotiations with who ?
LagosFirstSon:
Lobatan

Tinubu is mentally deranged for announcing fuel subsidy removal on his first day as presidiot without putting the right thing in place

He thinks this is Lagos politics that he can take decisions even in his sleep and it will be obeyed.

Tinubu must be made to understand that Lagos politics is different from federal politics.

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Obakoolex(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
No lie....dog wey carry rabbies don bite you before grin
LagosFirstSon:
Lobatan

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by gammarays1: 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
So Kwara don start 2 days Sit at Home 😂😂

I thought they were standing on Mandate abi Balablue mandate don fall yakata?

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:30pm On Jun 05, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin Are they sitting at home too shocked 🤣🤣🤣
La him la
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by BluntCrazeMan: 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
Caring Government Nooni
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by FireUpNow(m): 4:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
E dey sweet my belle seeing the ripple effects of what babablublu has done without proper consultations with all relevant bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Sultty(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
what Lagos supposed to have done right after petrol jumped to N500 smh. We must learn a lesson

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by slowice(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
Not like they were productive tho...

I blame shaky shaky daddy vibrator for this

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by OBA117(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
So what will now be the fate of private sector workers?

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Angelfrost(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
You impose suffering, then start running helter-skelter looking for cushioning...! Senseless and useless leaders!

Always putting the cart before the horse!

Same lack of foresight that played out during Endsars and Naira switch!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by tuzle(m): 4:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
Zonefree:
Y'all will agree with me that Buhari government is far better than Tinubu's government.
calm down, I am not a fan of tinubu but he just started and hasn't even used up to 1month, so where are u getting ur claim from?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by xavuv: 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Good
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Nothing like working a format...this has been the agenda for the muslims. Fridays will be declare workfree days in the North first before the whole of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Benwallt(m): 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
This is commendable. All hands must be on deck to make Nigeria great under the watchful eyes of JAGABAN. Leaders should produce palliatives in their respective states
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by DJInfluence: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
Zonefree:
Y'all will agree with me that Buhari government is far better than Tinubu's government.
Are you for real. Buhari govt is by far the worst we've seen in the country history. And Tinubu only just got started. Give the man time. As much as I prefer a different president, he's our president and we should give him a chance to succeed or fail.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by orazx: 4:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
inoki247:

Nobody's supporting anybody dos Civil servant are lazy give me any good reason how they're adding any tangible thing to the economy apart from the Revenue people....

Are you telling us it will be a good one if the FG take out Civil Servants?
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: Kwara Govt Reduces Workdays To Three For Public Servants by Henix(m): 4:37pm On Jun 05, 2023
They are aware that cost of living will skyrocket, yet they have no plan to increase salary for civil servants.

I wonder how they will manage to survive. It's a pity!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osekola Obaze And Rotimi Akeredolu Resemblance Is Striking (Photos) / CJN Tanko Muhammad Forgot His Standing Position At Democracy Day Event / Pat Utomi Responds To Rumours He Funded Peter Obi's Campaign On Behalf Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.