Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,021 members, 7,976,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:50 PM

Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai (2242 Views)

Those Supporting Muslim-Muslim Ticket Will Declare Jihad For Christian-Christian / Adamu Maina Waziri: PDP Presidential Ticket Will Be Zoned To North / Godfatherism: My Comment Not For Tinubu, Says El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by infohenry(m): 7:32pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:

I sleep the same way how people that live under Christian/Christian governors sleep.

Personally, I don’t give a damn about whether na Christian/Muslim/traditional. But I just hate the hypocrisy of some Nigeria Christians.

Same hypocrites were busy campaigning in church for over six month in the last election but suddenly remember El-Rufai is a jihadist when he exploit the religious divide too.

Just few days ago, new River state governor said the state is a Christian state, no noise. But if El-Rufai or anyone from core North had said that, all hell will let loose. Hypocrisy on steroid.
Is, ok,if it makes feel good, am don't care about religion but when El rufai son promised to translate Obi and Oyedepo to Hausa as if he is father is a saint.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by LegendHero(m): 7:36pm On Jun 05, 2023
infohenry:
Is, ok,if it makes feel good, am don't care about religion but when El rufai son promised to translate Obi and Oyedepo to Hausa as if he is father is a saint.

Nobody is a saint in Nigeria.

All those religious leader and politician that exploit religion are bird of a feather. But I hate the hypocrisy of some people always attacking El-Rufai while looking the other way for the act of their own governors/states.

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by ggood: 7:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:
If they have the numbers ,there is nothing bad in it. It’s a democracy, one man one vote.

If any party believes they will win a governorship contest in Kaduna with Muslim/Muslim and free and fair election, then they should proceed.

If the South East can run a Christian/Christian, Some states in the middlebelt run Christian/Christian, South South state run Christian/Christian, they it will be hypocritical for anyone to now crucify El-Rufai for a Muslim/Muslim ticket.
have you seen indigenous Muslims in South south or south east before?

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by SAMBARRY: 7:53pm On Jun 05, 2023
bjdon:
Every Yoruba Christian that voted APC in the presidental election should read this and note what they have done. For the same of tribalisim, they have voted to become slaves to Islam and that will be now be their fate and fate of their genrations to come, becasue I can promise you one thing, the Muslims will NEVER yield power again. President and VP will always be Muslim-Muslim going forward.
who has spoken when God has not spoken?
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by Couldntfigurean: 7:55pm On Jun 05, 2023
I pray make this Muslim/Muslim ticket show Nigeria church goers Christians Pepper,they were decieved Muslims with that “vote for competence not religion” nonsense
As if Christians don’t have culpable hands
You think Nigeria will remain same if two Christians win the presidential election

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by LegendHero(m): 7:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
ggood:
have you seen indigenous Muslims in South south or south east before?

Yes they are in Edo state.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by ggood: 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Yes they are in Edo state.
how many percent is Muslim in edo state
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by LegendHero(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2023
ggood:

I don’t have the official stats but so far they are indigene, don’t you think they deserve the right to be represented too?

Why then are you blaming El-Rufai if you have to use percentage to deduce if they need representation?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2023
Spicycat:
It's not a big deal, same way all the south east states have a Christian Christian ticket right from 1999 till date.
E no get any better thing wey una fit talk or support for una life except evil. God forbid your type
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by nony43(m): 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
Spicycat:
It's not a big deal, same way all the south east states have a Christian Christian ticket right from 1999 till date.

Do they have a single LG that is Muslims?
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by Wahabfuture: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2023
ggood:

Not even up to 1% that dude you dey reply na nutcase, if you follow am na oyo you go enter grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by nony43(m): 8:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:

I sleep the same way how people that live under Christian/Christian governors sleep.

Personally, I don’t give a damn about whether na Christian/Muslim/traditional. But I just hate the hypocrisy of some Nigeria Christians.

Same hypocrites were busy campaigning in church for over six month in the last election but suddenly remember El-Rufai is a jihadist when he exploit the religious divide too.

Just few days ago, new River state governor said the state is a Christian state, no noise. But if El-Rufai or anyone from core North had said that, all hell will let loose. Hypocrisy on steroid.

May be we should have a different state for South Kaduna. Tell me which LG in the SS or SE that are Muslims.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by LegendHero(m): 8:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
nony43:

May be we should have a different state for South Kaduna. Tell me which LG in the SS or SE that are Muslims.

Well if that will solve the problem, I support a new state for Southern Kaduna.

Edo North have indigenous Muslims. Except if you don’t know what you’re saying.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by nony43(m): 8:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Well if that will solve the problem, I support a new state for Southern Kaduna.

Edo North have indigenous Muslims. Except if you don’t know what you’re saying.

They do not have a LG. Unlike KD that is split in half.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by tesppidd: 8:57pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:

It is not injustice. It’s a democracy and it has often been a game of interest.

If a state with 80/20 Christian/Muslim can run a Christian-Christian ticket and win without getting crucified by people, why then can’t a state that’s 65/35 Muslim/Christian run a Muslim/Muslim ticket so far they have the numbers?

You can’t handpick injustice, you either condemn everybody or applaud them together.

In the North, it seems their religious division is so glaring and even the last election confirmed it. I’m a region like that, people will always exploit religious divison and if El-Rufai consistently win election on a Muslim/Muslim, it might mean the christians actually don’t have the numbers in Kaduna to stop him.
Bro, you are actually arguing objectively but missing one point.

The point of free and fair election.

Kaduna is very almost like Abuja.

In Kaduna there is a large population of Ibos, Yorubas, Edos, Idomas, TIVs, Igalas, and then the indigenous Southern Kaduna Christians.

Christians living and voting in Kaduna cannot be less than 45 percent of the population.
(Not indegenes but residents).

In Kaduna State, if Party A fields a Muslim/Muslim ticket and Party B fields a Muslim/Christian ticket,

All other things being equal, Party B with the Muslim/Christian ticket wins hands down.

I swear down.

Forget all these elections El Rufai and APC are rigging upandan claiming Muslim/Muslim ticket has the numbers.

Free and Fair a Muslim/Muslim ticket could never defeat a Muslim/Christian ticket in Kaduna.

KD and Abj have almost the same demographics.

El Rufai thinks KD is Kano, Sokoto, Kebbi, Bauchi but it is not.

Kaduna I think, is geographically much more to the middle belt than states like Katsina, Kano, Sokoto are.

El Rufai has the power of incumbency so he can mislead people on the demographics and religion of Kaduna residents.

Only a free and fair election would clear El Rufai's doubts, not a rigged one.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by LegendHero(m): 9:06pm On Jun 05, 2023
tesppidd:
Bro, you are actually arguing objectively but missing one point.

The point of free and fair election.

Kaduna is very almost like Abuja.

In Kaduna there is a large population of Ibos, Yorubas, Edos, Idomas, TIVs, Igalas, and then the indigenous Southern Kaduna Christians.

Christians living and voting in Kaduna cannot be less than 45 percent of the population.
(Not indegenes but residents).

In Kaduna State, if Party A fields a Muslim/Muslim ticket and Party B fields a Muslim/Christian ticket,

All other things being equal, Party B with the Muslim/Christian ticket wins hands down.

I swear down.

Forget all these elections El Rufai and APC are rigging upandan claiming Muslim/Muslim ticket has the numbers.

Free and Fair a Muslim/Muslim ticket could never defeat a Muslim/Christian ticket in Kaduna.

KD and Abj have almost the same demographics.

El Rufai thinks KD is Kano, Sokoto, Kebbi, Bauchi but it is not.

Kaduna I think, is geographically much more to the middle belt than states like Katsina, Kano, Sokoto are.

El Rufai has the power of incumbency so he can mislead people on the demographics and religion of Kaduna residents.

Only a free and fair election would clear El Rufai's doubts, not a rigged one.

Nice submission.

By next election cycle, El-Rufai won’t be at the helms of affair and then let’s see if APC make another mistake of Muslim/Muslim and how the electorate react to it.

Like I always say, there is limit to what can be rigged. If truly, Christians are that much in Kaduna like people project, there is no way in hell that El-Rufai will keep winning Muslim/Muslim even if he rigs.

Except if there is evidence to say some of the christians are actually voting for him and that could change the argument.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by tesppidd: 9:08pm On Jun 05, 2023
The only part I agree with El Rufai is with the fact the Kaduna Christians majorly have a hatred for APC so why cede the VP slot to them at all?
Give them VP or not, they always vote enmass for PDP.

But for him to tell us that in KD, a Muslim Muslim ticket would defeat a Muslim Christian ticket in a free and fair ballot count is a big fat lie.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by tesppidd: 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:

Nice submission.

By next election cycle, El-Rufai won’t be at the helms of affair and then let’s see if APC make another mistake of Muslim/Muslim and how the electorate react to it.

Like I always say, there is limit to what can be rigged. If truly, Christians are that much in Kaduna like people project, there is no way in hell that El-Rufai will keep winning Muslim/Muslim even if he rigs.

Except if there is evidence to say some of the christians are actually voting for him and that could change the argument.
You know there are a lot a Christians in APC too.

It's not like they are not there. A lot of Christians do vote for El Rufai and his Muslim Muslim ticket as well.

We can't rule that out.

But am sure this Muslim Muslim experiment won't survive for too long.

As our democracy gets better it would sure be put to a strong test.

I personally think Christians deserve that VP slot in Northern States like Kaduna, Niger, Nasarawa, etc.

But specifically in Kaduna Christians are not playing the politics well.

And I don't blame El Rufai, (that's if it is truly a political decision not a religious bigotry).

Christians cannot continue to show disdain for Kaduna APC and be expecting VP slot under the same APC.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by Raheeqilmaktoom: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2023
Amaly:

Not just, they are indescribably wicked. If not rigging which may be allowed in Islam how can a Muslim Muslim ticket win in kaduna?

It's this same mentality that led Elrufai to go with his MM ticket.

The SK people fought politics with religion - ostracizing anyone that associated with the Elrufai admin(2015 - 2018, even though they never voted the man, they believed like SE that GEJ was the Christian candidate and it was crusade voting him against Buhari) to the extent that then Elrufai's deputy opted for the Senate - which his people voted against him.

They felt and believed Elrufai should come, beg and bend the knee in their front (politically) like some KD govs have been doing in the past, he damned those voices and WON, by significant margins, putting it on record that they lack the strength to toy and blackmail him.

So long as religion is the determinant of Kaduna politics, a Muslim will always come tops.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by JOemmy(m): 9:31pm On Jun 05, 2023
This bloodthirsty jihadist midget talks as if he is God that determines what will happen in the future.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by AntiTerrorist: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
I don't blame him sha. I blame buy over Christians and their lust for money.
You can't blame the victims. Hell has never won any election.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by LegendHero(m): 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
tesppidd:
You know there are a lot a Christians in APC too.

It's not like they are not there. A lot of Christians do vote for El Rufai and his Muslim Muslim ticket as well.

We can't rule that out.

But am sure this Muslim Muslim experiment won't survive for too long.

As our democracy gets better it would sure be put to a strong test.

I personally think Christians deserve that VP slot in Northern States like Kaduna, Niger, Nasarawa, etc.

But specifically in Kaduna Christians are not playing the politics well.

And I don't blame El Rufai, (that's if it is truly a political decision not a religious bigotry).

Christians cannot continue to show disdain for Kaduna APC and be expecting VP slot under the same APC.

@the bolded, that’s what El-Rufai is banking on and it’s a great strategy. Do not appeal to your opponent but rather appeal to your own base and maximize it.

Peter Obi did the same thing. He appealed to the religious game and rallies all the Christians in the middle belt and North and you can see how they voted massively for him. If he had not done that and instead appealing to the core Northern Muslims who won’t vote him, he wouldn’t have gotten those votes he got in the North.

However, like I will always hold on to, it seems people actually inflate the numbers of Christians in the North. Last election should be a good statistics to show the actual strength of Northern Christian to at least 70% level of confidence.

If they truly have the numbers, there is no way El-Rufai will continue to win that Muslim/Muslim ticket. At least not in this last election where INEC improved their election conduct. The tsunami of the numbers would have sweep El Rufai candidate coz there will actually be some Muslims that will vote against APC too in Kaduna.

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by JOemmy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 05, 2023
Spicycat:

Kaduna is evenly populated by muslims and christains if not for the daily massacre and oppression of christains in kaduna the christains would have been more influencial and more populated than muslims.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by JOemmy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:
If they have the numbers ,there is nothing bad in it. It’s a democracy, one man one vote.

If any party believes they will win a governorship contest in Kaduna with Muslim/Muslim and free and fair election, then they should proceed.

If the South East can run a Christian/Christian, Some states in the middlebelt run Christian/Christian, South South state run Christian/Christian, they it will be hypocritical for anyone to now crucify El-Rufai for a Muslim/Muslim ticket.

What about southern kaduna that's almost like a christain state in southern nigeria?
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by ggood: 9:41pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:

I don’t have the official stats but so far they are indigene, don’t you think they deserve the right to be represented too?

Why then are you blaming El-Rufai if you have to use percentage to deduce if they need representation?
Muslims in Edo state is not up to 2%.
You Muslims will not complain when it favor you, like in Nasarawa state where Christians population is 60% and Muslims is 40%.
Muslims in Nasarawa are minority but they rule since 1999 , Muslims should not worry Yaro Maiwanka of PDP will reclaim his stolen mandate from A.A Sule of APC
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by JOemmy(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
LegendHero:

The difference is that u will never hear those christain states u mentioned massacring muslims in their states unprovoked like we always see in core muslim states.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by LegendHero(m): 9:43pm On Jun 05, 2023
ggood:
Muslims in Edo state is not up to 2%.
You Muslims will not complain when it favor you, like in Nasarawa state where Christians population is 60% and Muslims is 40%.
Muslims in Nasarawa are minority but they rule since 1999 , Muslims should not worry Yaro Maiwanka of PDP will reclaim his stolen mandate from A.A Sule of APC

What is your source of 2%? Have you killed all Muslims in Edo North?

Even tho we can’t trust Wikipedia data much, but at least they put the figure at 24%.

So why are you saying they are 2%? Can you give your sources?

2 Likes

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by LegendHero(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2023
JOemmy:

The difference is that u will never hear those christain states u mentioned massacring muslims in their states unprovoked like we always see in core muslim states.

You are correct.

Religious violence is more pronounced in the North.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by mayor1814: 10:13pm On Jun 05, 2023
What goes up must surely come down. One day.
Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 05, 2023
bjdon:
Every Yoruba Christian that voted APC in the presidental election should read this and note what they have done. For the same of tribalisim, they have voted to become slaves to Islam and that will be now be their fate and fate of their genrations to come, becasue I can promise you one thing, the Muslims will NEVER yield power again. President and VP will always be Muslim-Muslim going forward.
What do Yoruba Christian have to do with it? Because they won’t join hands with the evil ipob you make kaduna nonsense about Yoruba. Your evil tribe has deep obsession with Yoruba. I’m looking for your real motive

1 Like

Re: Muslim/muslim Ticket Will Be Sustained Beyond 20 Years In Kaduna, Says El-rufai by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:49pm On Jun 05, 2023
Na so pdp set they will rule for50years. Wetin happen to them ,death.
YOU ARE NOT GOD,YOU WILL ALL PERISH WITH YOUR EVIL PLANS IFSHA grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Person Who Has Worked The Hardest To Deal With Tinubu Is A Yoruba / The Chicago State University Certificate Saga Is A CIA Operation . The Last Card / Ndokwa/ Ukwuani People Takes A Stand On The Ceding Of Anioma To South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.