Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,317 members, 7,964,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 12:24 PM

Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election (19776 Views)

Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma Drops Governorship Ambition After Son’s Murder In US / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style / Bauchi Residents Ask Governor Abubakar To Concede Defeat To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by lexy2014: 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
justjify:

What happened to equity and fairness?

Were other tribes prevented from ruling? yes or no
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by Amayabor1: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
lexy2014:

I can see that you deeply hurt. What's the problem?

Wouldn't it have been easier if you had just answered yes or no instead of spilling your emotions like the broken dam in Ukraine?

Can you show were I asked you whether tribe was used as a criteria for election?

1. Has there been any time that an Esan man was prevented from being on the ballot?

Simple yes or no

If you say "Fairness can be a ground for choosing a political leader", where is it in the constitution that "fairness can be a ground for choosing a political leader"?

2. In the constitution, is fairness the criteria for producing a governor in Nigeria?

Simple yes or no

You; Has there been anytime an Esan man has been prevented from being on the ballot

Me; There is no where in the world where tribe is a criteria for who should or shouldn't contest in an election.

Intelligent people: oh. Okay. He means everywhere in the world, including Nigeria, Tribe is not a criteria for contesting an election and as a result, there is no way an Esan man (being of a certain tribe) can be prevented from being on the ballot.

You as the Ode that you are: Please, just answer yes or no.

Useless idiot!
Re: Edo Residents Ask Ehiozuwa Agbonayinma To Contest For Edo Guber Election by NzogbuNzogbu: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Amayabor1:

You are too useless and inconsequential for me to answer your questions. If you can't comprehend from my write up, your cup of tea.

In the meantime, plans are going on for an Esan governor. Hit your head on the wall!! grin
Bro better ignore that loser

Esan 2024 is already a concluded issue for we Edo people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lamido Confronted DPO Who Disrupted Rebel Governors Meeting ! / Avengers ‘blow Up 3 Pipelines’, Say Doomsday Ahead / Revolution Now: 60 Arrested In Cross River, Lagos, Others — Sowore’s Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.