Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,654 members, 7,944,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? (2444 Views)

What's Your Ideal Partner / Unable To Access Some Threads Here On Nairaland. Why? / Single People Of Nairaland, Why Are You Single? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:57am On Jun 07, 2023
Failure2019:
geekybabe

I fit murder for her only
does she know you're a jobless failure?
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by frozen70(f): 11:59am On Jun 07, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
Ebenezer2021:
so you have anyone to link me up with?
I'm in search of a partner and I want you to be the middle man that will recommend that missing ribs for me.
I'm serious

My dear you will get a good partner, assuming I have one, I would have recommended

But make sure she has a good sense of reasoning, that's the most important thing to look out for
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
Wizywiz:
guard room dey hungry u ni grin u wan do frog jump
Wisdom Emmanuel
aka Emmy, unfortunately you're quoting an intelligence officer working with the DSS grin
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:04pm On Jun 07, 2023
frozen70:

My dear you will get a good partner, assuming I have one, I would have recommended

But make sure she has a good sense of reasoning, that's the most important thing to look out for
the ones around me here lacks sense that's why I need your recommendation. I promise she'll be eternally grateful for connecting her to the man of her dreams she has been anticipating all these moments.
Check for the unmarried ones around your workplace, relative, church, etc.
Daalu
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Wizywiz(m): 12:53pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
Wisdom Emmanuel
aka Emmy, unfortunately you're quoting an intelligence officer working with the DSS grin
shun sir.... permission to grin....how ur side bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ebenezer2021:

No but she'll go unclad when she see the figures in my akant

2 Likes

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
And a Londoner.

(No offeisce)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
brain54:

Chai…

You must be light skin or halfcast babe.

No oofience!

1 Like

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by frozen70(f): 4:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Ebenezer2021:
the ones around me here lacks sense that's why I need your recommendation. I promise she'll be eternally grateful for connecting her to the man of her dreams she has been anticipating all these moments.
Check for the unmarried ones around your workplace, relative, church, etc.
Daalu

Odi mma Nsogbu adiro
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
frozen70:

Odi mma Nsogbu adiro

^^^^
Is this English or French??(no offenscce) embarassed
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by brain54(m): 7:12am On Jun 08, 2023
Samantha124:
And a Londoner.

(No offeisce)🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He wants to take her…

To Pekam. To drive his limited edition black Range Rover alloy rim car and live in is apartment.( true story)

Mrs co..k loading!

2 Likes

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Silentgroper(m): 8:47am On Jun 08, 2023
lmao ..

such fun thread is what I like
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
He wants to take her out to big restaurants like KFC and Domino's to buy her big man's food and give her the taste of a big man's lifestyle.

(((Real Talk)))
brain54:

He wants to take her…

To Pekam. To drive his limited edition black Range Rover alloy rim car and live in is apartment.( true story)

Mrs co..k loading!
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by brain54(m): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
Samantha124:
He wants to take her out to big restaurants like KFC and Domino's to buy her big man's food and give her the taste of a big man's lifestyle.

(((Real Talk)))
angry angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by imagrg(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
Siofra...because she hates everything male except big preek. grin
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
M.O.D... FRONT PAGE PLEASE!!! angry angry angry
brain54:

angry angry

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Lovilla(f): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Lol, i dont know people on nairaland, but i think i ll give it to Verywickedman/Heartlessman grin
I read the guy's comment anytime i am bored lol.

1 Like

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Chee59(f): 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
None.
Date none.
Befriend none.

1 Like

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Michaelspresh(f): 12:01am On Jun 09, 2023
MechanicMike:
Ok ladies, apaer from me & altho am a Londoner from London who drive 2020 range rover sport, metallick black, alloys wills, sat nav, limited edition, & I live in reach part of South London called Pekam(where millionaire footballer & afrobeats artist live)..who would be your idea date on nairaland? wink

Same question for the guys..who is your female crush on nairaland?

Honest mature opinion please? smiley
who asked you all these?

Showoffs😂
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 11:00am On Jun 11, 2023
anyone get tiwa savage phone nomba? I need to ask her somtin. Please share? smiley
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Anny69(f): 1:32am On Jun 14, 2023
koladata:
nia69 cool
Why?
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by koladata(m): 1:57am On Jun 14, 2023
i like her
Anny69:
Why?
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Anny69(f): 1:58am On Jun 14, 2023
koladata:
i like her
Interesting. Why do you like her?
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by koladata(m): 2:07am On Jun 14, 2023
She's not gullible which means she won't be easily deceived by guys, she has quest to seek knowledge about God, she's respectful in a few of her comments i've read here.

Anny69:
Interesting. Why do you like her?

2 Likes

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Anny69(f): 2:12am On Jun 14, 2023
koladata:
She's not gullible which means she won't be easily deceived by guys, she has quest to seek knowledge about God, she's respectful in a few of her comments i've read here.

Ẹṣe o. I'm flattered. grin

1 Like

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 10:43am On Jun 14, 2023
Wizywiz:
Frozen70 oooooo...
But she is married Sha ..can't help but admire her intelligence here....wish to meet her real life

bro chooose between rokiat or Siofra?

Bro I will add Frozen70....I will give u a y of the 3 chick for free sir...THANK ME LATER!!!(no oofencssece) wink
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by frozen70(f): 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 1:41pm On Jun 14, 2023
frozen70:

Wetin concern me

I want to giv u to Wizywiz for free BECUZ he suffffarrrin & can't find woman....u & siofra will help cool him down in a shower. are u up for this ma? (No offenscce) smiley
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Wizywiz(m): 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

I want to giv u to Wizywiz for free BECUZ he suffffarrrin & can't find woman....u & siofra will help cool him down in a shower. are u up for this ma? (No offenscce) smiley
...... shocked
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Wizywiz(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

Bro I will add Frozen70....I will give u a y of the 3 chick for free sir...THANK ME LATER!!!(no oofencssece) wink
choose fire....I can't choose any one of them.....leave Frozen70 she is special oooooo...can't mix her with any ooo
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by frozen70(f): 9:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wizywiz:
choose fire....I can't choose any one of them.....leave Frozen70 she is special oooooo...can't mix her with any ooo
🤣 🤣 🤣
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by MechanicMike: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Wizywiz:

Frozen70 is lightskin... goooood choice sir!!!(SALUTE) wink
Re: Who would be your Ideal date n Nairaland & why? by Wizywiz(m): 10:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

Frozen70 is lightskin... goooood choice sir!!!(SALUTE) wink
she is a Jewel

Ride on Sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, There's So Much Honey But No Money / Most Nigeria Girls Are Poor / Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.