Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,089 members, 7,939,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG (4908 Views)

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Bayelsa Govt. Reveals Real Cause Of Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Boko Haram Is Sponsored By Wealthy Nigerians – Security Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Sep 30, 2011
Do you really expect anything good from Odechukwu Retardeen Jonathans Government?
Re: Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG by darellone: 8:23pm On Sep 30, 2011
I never regretted voting for Nuhu/Adeola,

Goodluck has nothing to offer.!!!
Re: Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG by velo10: 3:01am On Oct 01, 2011
The fear of Boko Haram, hmmmmm
Re: Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG by ektbear: 3:31am On Oct 01, 2011
i dey laff o

naija government got jokes grin

Tell us another joke!
Re: Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG by toluxa1(m): 4:32am On Oct 01, 2011
Looks like its in the Blood of Nairalanders to ALWAYS complain about EVERYTHING. The Federal Government/President has "never done any good thing" in their own eyes. If FG decided to put school children parading in the eagles square with the present security situation, we will be the first people to say they are murderers (and justifiably so), but now they have taken this immensely wise decision not to do that and we call them Cowards. You guys never seem to amaze be. How old una be sef? Must you even always use the Reply button? Can be very annoying sometimes.
Re: Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG by kulutempa: 11:45am On Oct 01, 2011
Looks like Boko Haram has just saved Nigeria billions of Naira that would have been wasted on the Independence day celebrations. I have always said that the only way our leaders are going to do the right thing, is if their cosy existence is threatened. Now can you imagine what can be achieved by the citizens demonstrating and marching regularly for good governance and better infrastructure like schools and hospitals.
Re: Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG by Gbenge77(m): 12:19pm On Oct 01, 2011
Because this government is given to flamboyance i will take that with a pinch of salt.
Re: Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG by bing(m): 5:43pm On Oct 02, 2011
The fear of Boko Haram is the beginning of Wisdom
Re: Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG by werepeLeri: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2011
darellone:

I never regretted voting for Nuhu/Adeola, 

Goodluck has nothing to offer.!!!

Joker.
Re: Boko Haram Is Not The Cause Of Low-keyed 51st Celebration - FG by rimms(m): 6:52pm On Oct 02, 2011
Low keyed celebration isn't a bad idea in a wealthy country that also has 80% of her population living below poverty level. What is there to celebrate?

We may not realize it at the moment, but sooner or later it will become clear to all of us that Boko Haram is indirectly a blessing to this country.
Believe it or not, our leaders have slowed down with the way things are done in general. They are a little bit more careful with the way business as usual operations are taken place in the country. And this is so not because they wanted to change their ways, but because Boko Haram is unpredictable and no one really knows the main reason behind Boko Haram's operations.
I still believe that something positive will come out of the Boko Haramism experience in Nigeria. I will not be surprised if a new group similar to Boko Haram emerges soon to basically target and wipe off all the corrupt and unwanted leaders in Nigeria.
We may not feel it or see it, but leaders in this country are concerned and are taking caution not to game the system the way they've done in the past.

Let us be patience, I can smell change that is about to take place.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anioma/asaba People Are Not Igbos. / Why Hausa Language Is The Most Spoken: Igbo Perspective / Donald Trump Bombshell: Bitter Pills For African Leaders To Swallow!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.