Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,118 members, 7,977,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:48 PM

Man Almost Lands In Trouble As Olosho Suffers Asthma In His House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Almost Lands In Trouble As Olosho Suffers Asthma In His House (792 Views)

Jerry Williams Beats Up His Girlfriend As She Lands In Hospital (Video) / Kanayo O Kanayo Opens His House In Aboh-Mbaise, Imo (Photos) / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Almost Lands In Trouble As Olosho Suffers Asthma In His House by Burningflamesan: 2:17am On Jun 06, 2023
Man almost lands in trouble as Olosho suffers asthma in his house

Lawyer has narrated on how one of his client almost landed into trouble after partronizing s*x worker who devloped asthma in his house.

The lawyer identified as bolanlecole stated that when his took the s*x worker to his house in the middle of the night, she developed asthma but luckily for him her inhaler was at her side.

In his word;

“My Lagos client who patronises Olosho got served yesternight when he took a lady to his house for fornication only for the lady to develop asthma and could not breathe well middle of the night💔 thank God there was an inhaler to stabilise her. He immediately took the lady back to where he picked her from.”

For more, check out this post on Yo.Fan https://yo.fan/p/7zJ6luFSbth

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lands In Trouble As Olosho Suffers Asthma In His House by Hezzyluv: 2:23am On Jun 06, 2023
People wey dey carry random girls for street to bleep dey try Sha particularly the one's wey go carry them go their house

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lands In Trouble As Olosho Suffers Asthma In His House by calabaman(m): 6:04am On Jun 06, 2023
Even my fiancee, I rarely allow her spend the night.

Last time she was around, she suddenly starting complaining of her chest in the middle of the night.

See as fear catch me ehn. 😁
Re: Man Almost Lands In Trouble As Olosho Suffers Asthma In His House by dawnomike(m): 6:15am On Jun 06, 2023
Hmmm.... Wahala pro max

1 Like

Re: Man Almost Lands In Trouble As Olosho Suffers Asthma In His House by Westerhoffe(m): 6:57am On Jun 06, 2023
Them for don tag am ritualist and killer by people wey no even get any evidence.

The lawyer is a Pastor… see what he called the direct immorality… fornication. grin
Re: Man Almost Lands In Trouble As Olosho Suffers Asthma In His House by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 06, 2023
That is enough to inform him that God still much have mercy on him so much the lady didn't die in his custody. That he should turn back from his waywardness and immorality.
If not he must have been in jail by now.

Yet during court sessions the devil that lead him to do that will simply say "excuse me bro this is the end of our deal" it will jet out of him.

At this point his eyes will be clear that the devil he has been dancing with is not wearing suit and tie. Although, it might be too late.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Grateful To My Boyfriend For Transforming My Life, Says Nkechi Blessing / Davido Introduces Shallipopi To His Uncle Gov Adeleke / Lady Gaga Thanks Her Little Monsters, Calls New Album “the Anthem For Our Generation ”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.