Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,696 members, 7,889,216 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:28 AM

How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. (922 Views)

The Consequences Of Being "Too" Nice / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 06, 2023
I have this my nigga, I cant say the guy is kind, because I'm seeing it as stupidity. He doesn't care whether someone is lying, he help people anyhow, he doesn't want to know whether the person is lying. There was a time one of my guy use format collect money from him and that my guy is lying. How can I advise my friend to be smart with is behaviour, you can just be helping everybody that come with their problems. When you are not Jesus. I don't want him to learn the hardway
Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by Jennyclay(f): 9:24am On Jun 06, 2023
Biko connect me with this your friend.

I deeply love cheerful givers.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by solmusdesigns: 9:25am On Jun 06, 2023
cool

That's his nature

Some gain pride and happiness in giving others gain happiness collecting

Your friend is a natural born politician and philanthropist

Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

Thank you.

So that you can milk him dry πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Werey

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

That's his nature

I need to teach my friend, before this wicked Nigerians teach him the hardway

1 Like

Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by captainzee4life(m): 9:29am On Jun 06, 2023
This reminds me of a classmate of mine. She's so generous and people take her for a fool but she doesn't care. To her, it's a privilege to help. Her mantra is "I give to people not becomes they are genuine but because I am genuine."

1 Like

Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by solmusdesigns: 9:34am On Jun 06, 2023
Borntosmoke:

I need to teach my friend, before this wicked Nigerians teach him the hardway

You be good friend...

But one thing I noticed is this kind of people are hardly ever broke

Giving is like there own money ritual..

I know a nigga although he is a Gboy... He feeds all his guys, takes them to club, he once paid their school fees, we thought by now he would have gone broke.. the nigga won State assembly seat and he is still balling after years of graduation

Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by Coleman7(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

Thank you.

πŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈπŸ™†β€β™€οΈ
Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by Coleman7(m): 9:44am On Jun 06, 2023
Borntosmoke:
I have this my nigga, I cant say the guy is kind, because I'm seeing it as stupidity. He doesn't care whether someone is lying, he help people anyhow, he doesn't want to know whether the person is lying. There was a time one of my guy use format collect money from him and that my guy is lying. How can I advise my friend to be smart with is behaviour, you can just be helping everybody that come with their problems. When you are not Jesus. I don't want him to learn the hardway

Please link me up with him and so convinced that God sent him to me..... Chaiiii he's so kind and gentle πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€“πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by Maynmann: 9:49am On Jun 06, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

That's his nature

I like your last line.
Politicians are supposed to be the kindest people among us, the politicians we have now are pretenders, money makers.
Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:49am On Jun 06, 2023
lipsrsealed
Op,abeg mind your business undecided. My younger bro is just a replica of who your friend is... He's a very nice nigha.... Sometimes I don feel and see it like stupidity but it has always helped him during his time of *BROKENESS* And the saying which says--"A giver never lacks na confirm thingy".
Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by ItisWell22(f): 9:51am On Jun 06, 2023
Jennyclay:

Thank you.

😁
Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by TheZeezle(m): 10:06am On Jun 06, 2023
Pm me his contact. We'll talk it through..
Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by Alexiiydon: 3:41am On Feb 19
Jennyclay:

Thank you.
see broke girl πŸ‘§ you’re too broke to call out guys for being broke
Re: How Can You Help Me Advise My Too Nice Nigga. by imagrg(m): 6:03am On Feb 19
You like money sha. grin
Jennyclay:

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Lagosian Advice Needed / Which Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 100k-120k / Poison That Kills Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.