Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:21 AM

Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile (23726 Views)

Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel' / Russia Successfully Tests Putin's Hypersonic Missile (Photos, Video) / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile by Stoplying: 12:56pm On Jun 08, 2023
Themandator:

Recorder keeper of Wagner ... Please address your boss , Progo ... He said over 20k of his men
Actually prigoghin said 15000 casualties on his side with 10000 of the casualties being disposable prisoners and only 5000 being actual professional Wagner. Prigoghin also claims at least 50000 Ukrainian troops were killed in bakhmout. I still ask what the correlation between the efficiency of hypersonic missiles and Wagner casualties is.
Re: Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile by Stoplying: 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Themandator:

This is Wagner Boss
Maybe he is doing propaganda in behalf of NATO and Ukraine or US... What do you think Pro sabinus sability
The same guy claimed he inflicted 50000 casualties on Ukrainian troops in bakhmout and had only 15000 casualties on his own troops with 10000 of his casualties being disposable prisoners.
I guess you believe any Russian when they say things which seem to align with NATO and you dismiss them when they say the opposite. For your information prigoghin is a troll ! He says lots of crazy things, only biased fools like you take him seriously.
Prigoghin is not a soldier and doesn't lead his troops contrary to what his social media suggests. Prigoghin is a civilian and a billionaire playing soldier while his men are doing the actual fighting.
Re: Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile by Stoplying: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Themandator:
Sometimes it feels like you guys are children, so you are quoting Google links ? And your links are even outdated! For your information, Wagner took over Bakhmout weeks after the links which you quote were made. Wagner is no longer in bakhmout, it gave it over to the Russian military.
Re: Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile by Stoplying: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Themandator:

Small boy displaying childish knowledge of events he or she knows very little of in a childish way
You quoted Newsweek 🤣
You might as well quote a paper called "USA/NATO/Ukraine propaganda".
I didn't notice it were you I was replying. I think I already established that you are a kid with an underdeveloped brain.
I won't answer your deluded comments anymore.
Re: Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile by Themandator: 10:41am On Jun 09, 2023
Stoplying:

The same guy claimed he inflicted 50000 casualties on Ukrainian troops in bakhmout and had only 15000 casualties on his own troops with 10000 of his casualties being disposable prisoners.
I guess you believe any Russian when they say things which seem to align with NATO and you dismiss them when they say the opposite. For your information prigoghin is a troll ! He says lots of crazy things, only biased fools like you take him seriously.
Prigoghin is not a soldier and doesn't lead his troops contrary to what his social media suggests. Prigoghin is a civilian and a billionaire playing soldier while his men are doing the actual fighting.

Please post the link to where he said so... That is how to valid contribution...

You can go to his telegram page.. I expect a big fan like you to have it.... And extract it

He doesn't lead his troop.. Does that mean he never spent 8 months in bakthmut out of the 15 months the war has been on
Re: Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile by Themandator: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2023
Stoplying:

Actually prigoghin said 15000 casualties on his side with 10000 of the casualties being disposable prisoners and only 5000 being actual professional Wagner. Prigoghin also claims at least 50000 Ukrainian troops were killed in bakhmout. I still ask what the correlation between the efficiency of hypersonic missiles and Wagner casualties is.

Don you have a link to your claim?
Re: Fattah: Iran Unveils Its First Hypersonic Missile by motayoayinde: 6:50am On Jun 17, 2023
RacistProudIgbo:
Still Israel will down them if they mess up. terrorists.

QUITE THE OPPOSITE SIR.

TELL YOUR ISRAEL TO MESS UP FIRST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

James Heappey: Terrorists are trying to Sneak Into Britain On Evacuation Flights / Germany, Allies Have Taken Decision To Cut Some Russian Banks From SWIFT / Angry Kenyan Youths Invade Country's Parliament And Destroy Things (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.