Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,265 members, 7,904,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:20 AM

Private Chef - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Private Chef (183 Views)

Saloon Manager, Hairstylist, Braiders, Private Chef Needed In Lekki / Private Chef With Accommodation / Vacancy - Private Chef (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private Chef by julietamaz(f): 10:29am On Jun 06, 2023
Good day,
I am Juliet a private chef seeking for potential customers/clients that are busy or not willing to spend time in the kitchen and are tired of fast foods. If you want a home cooked meal made in your kitchen or delivered to you in bulk at good prices
My specialties are Nigerian cuisine, intercontinental cuisine and pastries.
I stay at ojota. WhatsApp:07063654590 or call for more information. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Private Chef by wittywriter: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2023
Nice concept ...however I'll suggest you create a sales funnel using a content e-catalogue...you can ask whatever question around my suggestion 😉.

Wittyness
Re: Private Chef by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:59am On Jun 06, 2023
Juliet has started her business of home cooked meals.. when will u make the best decision of your life? Are you not started of fighting those battles alone? Stop being offended with GOD

Repent genuinely today and surender to Jesus Christ. HE has the capacity to deliver u and make you smile. Say the prayer below and stop making excuses

Once done, call or text me to share the good news of your salvation..we'll pray together and advise u more.. u are absolutely responsible for the outcome of your life not GOD..do the right thing

(1) (Reply)

Job Searching / A Marketing Manager Is Needed At Vicoz Academy LTD / Writer Needed For Creative Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.