Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,270 members, 7,936,844 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 03:25 AM

Advice On Blackberry Torch - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Advice On Blackberry Torch (1033 Views)

How To Get Android Apps On Blackberry Z3 / How BIS Works On Blackberry Devices(non BB Take Note) ,,,,....... / Activation Of Internet On Blackberry With Airtel Network - How Do I Go About It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Advice On Blackberry Torch by forkadict(m): 9:00am On Sep 30, 2011
Please I need some advice from you guys. I am thinking of buying a blackberry torch. Current market price is about 75k. I feel that is on the rather high side but i can go for it all the same. However if i have to part with my 75k for a fone, then that fone had better got features that'll be worth every single naira.

So guys that are using or may have used the fone, kindly advice me on the pros and cons of the fone. Please talk about reliability, durability, and other unique features or qualities the fone may possess. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Wi-fi Hotsposts Banned From 2012 Olympic Games / Top 5 Tablets 2012 / BBM Application To Be Available On Apple's Ios 6 And Android 4.0 This Summer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.