Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers (9665 Views)

Barthiya Wesley: Adamawa Assembly Elects Physically Challenged Lawmaker Speaker / Police Occupy Adamawa Assembly Over Defection Crisis / Aminu Iya Abbas Elected Speaker, Adamawa Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by money121(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Ok
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by gaby(m): 6:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
President ask for 20 Governors dey ask for 50.

Nigerian style..
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Judybash93(m): 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
Believe me when i say, this wouldn't have happened under Peter Obi...

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by zelnababa(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
upon all the advisers he will still not perform
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by easzypeaszy(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
Prudency045:
President wan appoint 20 but governor wan appoint 50.

No be juju be dat.

If we can remove subsidy, what happens to reducing the cost of governance?

Som ppl wer calling Tinubu names today dat it's a waste of resources
Same ppl wl praise Obi If he has don it.. Dey wl say Obi listens to ppl n carry ppl along.
Don't get me wrong.. It was under Obi supporters group in twitter I saw it.
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by iampeterben(m): 6:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
This one wants to just start stealing money, ghost SAs go plenty.
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by abobote: 6:36pm On Jun 06, 2023
Nigerian politics and wastage
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by thaoriginator: 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wetin happen? He smoke Colorado?
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by zinaunreal(m): 6:37pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na so they wan dey share money
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by abobote: 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
easzypeaszy:
Som ppl wer calling Tinubu names today dat it's a waste of resources
Same ppl wl praise Obi If he has don it.. Dey wl say Obi listens to ppl n carry ppl along.
Don't get me wrong.. It was under Obi supporters group in twitter I saw it.
Obi lives rent free in your skull

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by iscom(m): 6:38pm On Jun 06, 2023
OK
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by muykem: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2023
50 special advisers in a dry state.
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by ceejay80s(m): 6:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
On top our tax money
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Larryndelaw: 6:44pm On Jun 06, 2023
Prudency045:
President wan appoint 20 but governor wan appoint 50.

No be juju be dat.

If we can remove subsidy, what happens to reducing the cost of governance?

That's PDP governor for you. THIS is the waste in governance we are talking abt. They are unable to pay #30000 minimum pay.
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Shurtman79(m): 6:47pm On Jun 06, 2023
I blamed the legislators for approving such figures.. for what?
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by deji17: 6:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
When Nigeria President dey appoint 20 special advisers. This PDP Governor dey appoint 50.. PDP party of waste and Poverty development .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Larryndelaw: 6:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Judybash93:
Believe me when i say, this wouldn't have happened under Peter Obi...
So Obi Will command a governor not to appoint special advisers as he wants. You people don't even know what we call separation of powers. You al take these Obifool to me una messiah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Thegamingorca(m): 6:54pm On Jun 06, 2023
Wtf nah
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Omenlon: 6:56pm On Jun 06, 2023
Larryndelaw:
So Obi Will command a governor not to appoint special advisers as he wants. You people don't even know what we call separation of powers. You al take these Obifool to me una messiah
you no know say the person wen do Peter Obi juju wen catch obideints strong well well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Juanmike(m): 6:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
The governor must be so daft that he employed 50 thieves to advice him.
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Goldenchyke(m): 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Na waoh!
Is he trying to tell us he has NOTHING upstair that he need as many as 50 advisers?
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by nnamdi640: 6:59pm On Jun 06, 2023
Another means of looting. Honestly this country is gone for good. Everytime politicians comes up with a way to loot.
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Tareq1105: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2023
press9jatv:
Congratulations to the Special advisers

Tinubu (President) got approval to appoint 20 Advisers.

Fintiri (Gov) got approval to appoint 50 Advisers.

I don't know who should need more Adviser between the President and a Governor. I cannot blame Fintiri after all I was alive when ex Gov Wike appointed 200,000 Advisers.
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Tareq1105: 7:09pm On Jun 06, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 where? Tinubu’s own is unknown

Imagine the quality of reasoning of one of the so called future leaders.
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by petermichaels(m): 7:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
I THINK AS WE HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REMOVED SUBSIDY, THE NEXT THING IN LINE IS TO .......REDUCE THE COST OF GOVERNMENT AND IT MUST HAPPEN. GOD SAVE NIGERIA.
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by press9jatv: 7:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tareq1105:

Imagine the quality of reasoning of one of the so called future leaders.
same way you dey reason like the clueless drug baron Tinubu
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by press9jatv: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tinubu (President) got approval to appoint 20 Advisers.

Fintiri (Gov) got approval to appoint 50 Advisers.

I don't know who should need more Adviser between the President and a Governor. I cannot blame Fintiri after all I was alive when ex Gov Wike appointed 200,000 Advisers.
Na you know.
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by rolams(m): 7:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
When the president only requested for 20.
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Blackdisciple(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Tinubu got approved to appoint 200 advisers and a governor got approved to appoint 50 advisers and I ask how many advisers will advice all our politicians..

Please review cost of governance ooo
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by Kaiser20: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2023
Photo Governors want 50 Advisers plus State Commissioners and Personal Assistants, then workers' salaries will not be paid regularly, pensions withheld
Re: Adamawa Assembly Approves Gov Fintiri's Request To Appoint 50 Special Advisers by famology(m): 8:17pm On Jun 06, 2023
press9jatv:
Congratulations to the Special advisers

Same you condemning Tinubu for 20 SAs is praising fintiri for appointing 50 SAs. Dem swear for una?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Problem With Nigeria Police? / Renewed Attacks Claim 25 In Plateau / See Russian President’s Car That Will Put Pres. Obama’s “the Beast” To Shame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.