Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,932 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Am Urgently In Need Of Panel Of Infinix Hot 11play - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Am Urgently In Need Of Panel Of Infinix Hot 11play (165 Views)

List Of Infinix Devices To Receive Official Android 9.0 P Update / Official List Of Infinix Smartphones To Receive Android 8 Oreo Update And Date / Infinix Hot 5/5 Lite Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Urgently In Need Of Panel Of Infinix Hot 11play by Marsh104(m): 8:18pm On Jun 06, 2023
Good evening all. Pls I need to be assisted to fix my infinix hot 11play. It tripped off on its own and never powered again. I have taken it to two phone engineers here in Enugu but they couldn't do anything to power it. They said the only solution is to change the panel and it's not available here. The charging indicator light shows when it's plugged in charging but it never powers. Pls I need Someone to assist me on how to get the panel if it's the only solution.

Thank you!
Re: I Am Urgently In Need Of Panel Of Infinix Hot 11play by Marsh104(m): 8:27pm On Jun 06, 2023
I can be reached via WhatsApp on o9o945oo21o.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Iwatch Sales / Infinix Note 30 Vip Earns Prestigious Tüv Süd 36-month Fluency Rating A Mark / Racing Edition: Infinix NOTE 30 Vip's Performance Overview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.