Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,135 members, 7,973,823 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off (1901 Views)

My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Got A High Paying Job / “my Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Asked Him To Do This Before S*x” – Girl / Husband Realizes His Wife Is Cheating, Leaves Note For Her Other Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by Dimaya: 9:06pm On Jun 06, 2023
WHy is it that once people travel out of Nigeria, they seem to always break up with the person they are dating in Nigeria?

Why?

In the video below, this lady narrates how her boyfriend broke things off after relocating to the United States and married a woman from over there? Is there anything she could have done to prevent things from ending? After all we always hear that western women don't make good wives and that African women are more traditional. So why won't folks work to keep their Nigerian relationships?

Please watch and let me know: is there anything she could have done to keep the guy from breaking things off?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52OssP-CU7c

Re: Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by PoliteActivist: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2023
MONEY!
Why don't you people look at that?
Will you give him the money to go through all the expenses of traditional marriage, flight tickets, logistics, visa expenses etc, meanwhile he won't have a wife till she relocates.
He avoids ALL that by simply getting someone over there!
Re: Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by Dimaya: 10:43pm On Jun 06, 2023
PoliteActivist:
MONEY!
Why don't you people look at that?
Will you give him the money to go through all the expenses of traditional marriage, flight tickets, logistics, visa expenses etc, meanwhile he won't have a wife till she relocates.
He avoids ALL that by simply getting someone over there!

Are you saying that if he was already married, he will leave his wife in Nigeria because of money? Those same things you listed above will still apply even to a wife you've already married. And why can't people discuss it properly rather than just ghost themselves.

Didn't you hear the lady in the video saying he wasn't outright honest with her and tried gaslighting her into breaking things off?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by PoliteActivist: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2023
Dimaya:

Are you saying that if he was already married, he will leave his wife in Nigeria because of money? Those same things you listed above will still apply even to a wife you've already married. And why can't people discuss it properly rather than just ghost themselves.

Didn't you hear the lady in the video saying he wasn't outright honest with her and tried gaslighting her into breaking things off?

How can you possibly compare that to someone you ALREADY married. Ever heard of bigamy? Plus you already done all the exorbitant expenses in money and energy surrounding marriage. What do you think is part of reason people stay in a bad marriage?
Also, someone may be having a hard time over there but don't wanna say so.
I didn't watch video
Re: Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by Dimaya: 6:13am On Jun 07, 2023
PoliteActivist:

How can you possibly compare that to someone you ALREADY married. Ever heard of bigamy? Plus you already done all the exorbitant expenses in money and energy surrounding marriage. What do you think is part of reason people stay in a bad marriage?
Also, someone may be having a hard time over there but don't wanna say so.
I didn't watch video

You should have watched the video
Re: Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by Dimaya: 10:29am On Jul 06, 2023
People have problems o
Re: Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by seniorgozman(m): 12:03pm On Jul 06, 2023
The truth is, it's very Risky taking a woman abroad. The man must have done his research very well before taking his decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by Dimaya: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
seniorgozman:
The truth is, it's very Risky taking a woman abroad. The man must have done his research very well before taking his decision

If you know the number of Nigerian men whose wives have falsely reported them to western police. I'd advise every man to be sure that his woman is loyal af before relocating with her. UK no be Nigeria o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by seniorgozman(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
Dimaya:

If you know the number of Nigerian men whose wives have falsely reported them to western police. I'd advise every man to be sure that his woman is loyal af before relocating with her. UK no be Nigeria o
I am aware, even me wants to relocate abroad. I don't think I will bring any babe there. I don't know the type of spirit that rules them over there

1 Like

Re: Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by Dimaya: 1:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
seniorgozman:

I am aware, even me wants to relocate abroad. I don't think I will bring any babe there. I don't know the type of spirit that rules them over there

If you must travel with any girl, you must know her from childhood and trust that her parents will side with you if she fumbles. Otherwise, OYO is your case o

1 Like

Re: Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by Dimaya: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
seniorgozman:

Also, unless God directs you, stay away from western women. They don't stay long in their husband's house
Re: Watch Nigerian woman's face as she realizes why her boyfriend broke things off by orjibra1: 11:21am On Jul 13, 2023
If he was already married, she'll contribute to her flight ticket

Dimaya:

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Cure Conji As A Guy / This Is The Mistake Most Ladies Are Making / Should I Date Her Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.