Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:23 AM

BANGER ALERT!! Omah Lay Teases Fans With An Infectious Snippet Of A New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BANGER ALERT!! Omah Lay Teases Fans With An Infectious Snippet Of A New Song (253 Views)

My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans / Mercy Aigbe Teases Fans As She Shows Cleavage In New Sultry New Photos, Nigerian / Nina Teases Fans With Her Lipstick Brand (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

BANGER ALERT!! Omah Lay Teases Fans With An Infectious Snippet Of A New Song by Mawil: 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2023
Omah Lay has gotten fans excited as he shares a snippet of a new song and updates on when he will be releasing new music.

Following the unexpected collaboration with international producer Metro Boomin, singer and songwriter Omah Lay got fans eagerly anticipating what to expect from him in the year 2023 as he shared another snippet of a new song fans should expect from him.

The ‘Soso‘ singer also confirmed what many have been asking questions about, which is when he would release another song. Omah Lay announced that new music would be released soon with anticipation for the deluxe version of his debut album ‘Boy Alone‘ at its peak after the singer confirmed he would release it in 2023.

The album had surpassed the expectations of many, with songs like ‘Soso‘ and many more taking over the viral trends on social media, and as such, a deluxe version with more songs is something fans are super excited about.

The singer or management has not confirmed an official release date for a new song or project.

Listen to the snippet below:

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2023/06/banger-alert-omah-lay-teases-fans-with.html

(1) (Reply)

See How Actress Rita Edochie Slam Husband Snatchers / How Depression Pushed Me Into Skit-making After I Was Expelled From University – / The Day Mavin All Stars Boy Spyce, Magixx Thrilled Everyone At A Beach In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.