Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,972 members, 7,880,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread (9323 Views)

Big Electric Car Jack For Big Jeeps SUV And Cars, Wheelspanner And Tyre Pump / Brand New 2012 Toyota Prado Jeeps For Sale; Very Cheap / Latest Cars And Jeeps Available: Crazy Price Reviews E.t.c (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by YangaRat: 6:48am On Nov 28, 2007
PAPABOMBOY:

Mr Viperman,
how are you sir? How is madam, she let you sleep lastnite?
Pickin nko?

Ehem, my Oga, e get one other thing wey i wan yarn with you.
I no tell you say my pickin BomBoy don reach age to work and I wan send am to you to learn sell moto.
Nah very good pickin and all im teeth never fall.
So that one let me know say im no dey fight when i no dey house.
Oga I don tire
Area rough and the wey i dey look e be like say im go spend christmas for your place the wey you dey sell motor
Please, Bomboy nah professional vulcunizer, una fit need am
Abeg help

Papa Bomboy you never pay ya credit finish for all the palmie wey you and ya people come drink for my beer parlor last weekend, but I no vex as you never disappoint like this one before.

This ya pikin when you been want to send am go do voganaiza for Oga Viper workshop, I no think say den go take am because na rich man moto wey den tire no dey leak at all, na him Viper dey sell only o, and even if them tire mistake go bust, them no dey repair am with voganiaza at all because na change them go kuku change the whole moto, come go buy new moto for America to show we again say true-true, man pass man.

Instead of Voganaiza, na palm-wine tapper or maiguard be the work when you for send that ya pikin to go learn, after when he don finish him study for Unifasty, and he don come take that 20 thousand buy degree paper to decorate ya parlor for village.   If you decide say you go pay me for this my free advice, meet me for under Oshodi Bridge tomorow by 12 sharp, and make you no bring check-book beacuse na only cash I sabi.
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by viperman: 9:51am On Nov 28, 2007
LOL @ yanga rat and papabomboy

papabomboy, my motor tyres no dey burst oo, ur pikin fit wash motor well well? grin
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by PAPABOMBOY: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2007
Viper,Bomboy go wash inside and outside your moto u no go know which one be which.I trust my son,professional.

@Yanga rat
my brother long time, this one you follow me enter internet I know say that your okada don dey act up again. My Oga everly, nah yesterday I go see dokinta wey tell me say the tusa tusa inside your pami nahim give me typhoid. I go bring bill wey him give me tomorrow.
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by ayomajek(f): 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2007
Viperman please help!

Abeg, how much should I pay for a 1997 cherokee jeep? Used in nigeria but only occasionally as the owner works abroad. So it is still in good condition.

No vex say no be all una four four million jeeps I dey ask about but ground no level reeach that side. I would really appreciate your advice. Thanks
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by plaque: 4:29pm On Dec 04, 2007
Viperman:

I'm looking at purchasing a vehicle.

A honda bullet or a hennessy.

How much are either instances, estimates?
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by PrinceLex1: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2007
plaque:

Viperman:

I'm looking at purchasing a vehicle.

A honda bullet or a hennessy.

How much are either instances, estimates?

Hi plaque,
How r u doing? smiley
Well, it depends on what grade of car you're looking for, are you looking for a nigerian used or a NON-nigerian used car?

For nigerian used: a Honda bullet shouldn't exceed 700k. And this would depend on how sound the car is body and engine wise.

For a NON-nigerian used a.k.a Tokunbo:: It spans between 850 - 1M, depending on the options and year model.

if you're interested in any of the above, contact me on my number above in any of my posts so we can fix an appointment for inspection.

As for the hennesey, I won't lie to you man, i don't know much about that ride smiley
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by behivestar(m): 5:33pm On Dec 10, 2007
How Much is Pontiac Aztec in Nigeria?
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by PrinceLex1: 8:49am On Dec 11, 2007
Hi behi,

I dont have any idea on that car works and all , yet. smiley
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by PrinceLex1: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2007
Compliments of the season people smiley
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by ndubest(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2007
hey Prince_lex

where is your shop in lagos?
do you deliver vehicle to Abuja (ie I chose to buy then you deliver it in Abuja before pay for it) or any abuja branch?
In your earlier posts you made mention of your cars from lagos ports and with guarantee
what do you mean by that?
am sure you must have been selling good cars that is why your business here is doing well

compliments of the season
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by PrinceLex1: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2007
Hi Ndubest,

I am based in surulere, lagos. Well, i thank God for he mercies.
As for the offer of bringing the car to abuja before payment, you and i know that wont be possible naaw grin
But lets talk over the phone before we conclude. [b]Kindly [/b]give me a call. wink
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by ndubest(m): 11:52am On Dec 28, 2007
Its ok
am sure you u know why i want it in Abuja

i wouldnt want to licence it in lagos and my friends have told me of dealers in lagos that deliver in abuja but seeing recomendations from others about your goodworks here may be i will go with you on this

anyway send me your number
hopefully when i get my leave by next yr i will come down to lagos
my email address is on my profile
thanks
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by PrinceLex1: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2008
bump smiley
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by PrinceLex1: 10:43am On Jan 07, 2008
check out the latest jeeps , 2008 your year of riding jeeps cheesy
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by DatNiggaAk(m): 11:48am On Jan 07, 2008
wats popping son?
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by PrinceLex1: 12:28pm On Jan 07, 2008
I'm cool dude. Just discussing with the newyear to knwo what it has in stock for moi. How una end?, i heard the xmas was hot over there grin
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by bambash(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2008
Viperman, I need an Odyssey 00 upwards, full options. What would it cost?
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by earthrealm(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14, 2008
hello price lex,
i need a rav 4 2002 model,
u gat any?, tried ur nos a couple of times, no show, it rang n rang, r u in town?
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by PrinceLex1: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2008
I'm in town now. Call me jare grin
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by viperman: 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2008
bump
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by viperman: 11:07am On Jan 28, 2008
BUMP
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by wweekes(m): 1:18am On Feb 02, 2008
Hi,

I'm a shipping company that does Roll on Roll off shipping for cars and suv's from 1500.00 to 2600.00 depending on the size and the country its going to. I can ship ro/ro from Newark, Baltimore, or Jacksonville. We are also a DHL Authorized shipping center that provides 30-40 percent off of all DHL shipments, We also do ocean cargo to Nigeria @ $350 per CBM. We are located in Orange, NJ, and accept Credit Cards for all DHL Shipments. We are a licensed and bonded company and licensed with the FMC as a NVOCC. for more information please contact us @ 973-674-8932. or via email at wweekes@gmail.com

--
WESLEY W. WEEKES JR.
International Logistics Coordinator
WW Messenger & Shiping Co.
51 Main St.
Orange, NJ 07050
Phone: 973-674-8932
Fax: 973-675-1300
Email: wweekes@gmail.com
A DHL Preferred Provider
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by viperman: 1:02pm On Feb 08, 2008
bump grin
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by ajagx1: 7:42am On Feb 11, 2008
Viperman,
We are working on your request seriously so what year of Volvo s80 do you want

contact 08029470609,08077191469 ajagx1 and 07030094999 deariekay
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by viperman: 12:47pm On Feb 18, 2008
bumper
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by obeh: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2008
Viperman,

Have you considered posting your cars on www.CarAdore.com? It is a free website to list cars for sale. Yes, FREE!

Somebody mention it to me and i have been hooked on it. I think it is a brand new site, but the quality is amazing.

Take a look and tell me what you think - www.CarAdore.com
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by viperman: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2008
Thanks man grin
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by zorro(m): 1:43pm On Apr 10, 2008
viperman i need a 2004 kia sorento jeep what can you do for me , i need it like yesterday
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by nigerbobo(m): 2:28pm On Apr 14, 2008
viperman i need a 2007 Toyota Sienna minivan. How much will it cost me? Please respond ASAP.
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by viperman: 5:27pm On Apr 14, 2008
Nigeribobo,

budget 2.8-3.2M
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 18, 2010
i need toyota rav4 2001 model for 1.2 tokunbo please contact me ASAP if u will be able to help me get the above item thanks
Re: Vipermans: Jeeps Sales Thread by icesmooth: 2:39pm On Jan 18, 2010
viperman, pls can i know if ur naija used rav4 2002 is still available
about askin som1 to com inspect & probably drive off wit it if all negotiatns wrk out right.

Pls reply ASAP, 08035881865

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Registered Lexus ES300 for sale @ 450k / Registered 2013 Hilux with 2019 Facelift for N6.5m / Honda Accord 2010 -evil Spirit Coupe For Sale - Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.