Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,919 members, 7,966,423 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 02:18 PM

Life! So Nigerians Have Abandoned Kelechi Ihenacho And Crowned Bukayo Saka - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Life! So Nigerians Have Abandoned Kelechi Ihenacho And Crowned Bukayo Saka (294 Views)

Football Fans, Coach Slam Kelechi Ihenacho After Goal Miss Vs Man City (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Seychelles: Three Players Out, Ndidi, Ihenacho & Others Arrive Camp / Nigeria Vs Iceland: Leicester City Wish Ihenacho, Ndidi & Musa Goodluck (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life! So Nigerians Have Abandoned Kelechi Ihenacho And Crowned Bukayo Saka by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 07, 2023
So it is Bukayo Saka, who refused to play for the Super Eagles, who is the new Nigeria poster boy.

Since he arrived in Lagos last week, his pictures have taken up over 59% of my Facebook news feed.
Lagos State Governor, Sanwo Olu, even invited the greedy, unpatriotic player who chose Rashford, Foden, Sancho, Maguire, and Bellingham over his Naija brothers to his office and used the money that would have been used to renovate three primary schools in Mushin to host him.

Suddenly everybody has forgotten the former poster boy, Kelechi Ihenacho, or "Senior Man Kelz," as you hypocrites called him then. Life!

I remember when Ihenacho's Leceister City was winning virtually 96% of their matches, and Kelechi was banging goals and assists in almost every match as if he offered food and money to twelve motherless baby homes.

I remember when Nigerian actresses, like Destiny Etiko, Osas Ighodaro, Bimbo Ademoye, and Apostle Suleman's alleged side chick, Halima Abubakar, who didn't even know how many minutes an average football match is played, were posting Kelechi on their Instagram stories daily as if they were under a curse.

I remember when some useless boys in Owerri were comparing Ihenacho's skills to those of Ronaldinho and Neymar and his speed to that of Mbappe.

I remember when it was Ihenacho who was invited by these top politicians and influential personalities. He was signing autographs everywhere and shaking hands with all and sundry.

But ever since Ihenacho had a handshake with the man who was formerly occupying Aso Rock, his life hasn't remained the same.

His career flopped, and my man was licking injuries like ice cream. A simple tackle by an unhealthy, hungry-looking Premier League defender was capable of sending him into over five months of injury.

During all these periods, nobody remembered "Senior Man Kel".
And even when he finally returned from injury, nobody welcomed him.

To crown it all, his worthless team was already on their way to relegation, and all of Kelechi's effort couldn't save them.

Leceister was relegated.
Kelechi Ihenacho was relegated.
The man who shook Kelechi into relegation has also been relegated to Daura, his hometown.
And the greedy Saka, that chose England over his father's land, became the poster boy.
Life!
Re: Life! So Nigerians Have Abandoned Kelechi Ihenacho And Crowned Bukayo Saka by Padipadi: 7:31am On Jun 07, 2023
Ebus12, which kind dirty talk you bring here. Saka just flew in. He hasn't been seen in Nigeria before?
So what's the fuss in celebrating him?
Did Iheanacho tell you people dey unfollow him?
What brought this dry comparison if not for your childishness?
Re: Life! So Nigerians Have Abandoned Kelechi Ihenacho And Crowned Bukayo Saka by MrAgbako: 7:36am On Jun 07, 2023
Ipob people and hate 😂
Re: Life! So Nigerians Have Abandoned Kelechi Ihenacho And Crowned Bukayo Saka by NoahHadNoArk: 8:07am On Jun 07, 2023
What you hope to gain creating threads and spewing this thrash all over this platform. If you lack what to do, pack sand into your head, then sit down and begin removing them one by one.

You lack what to do so you sit down and compare people who are living the best of their lives and enjoying what they do. We all know you envy the way those ladies were posting that guy on their stories and how the other guy was hosted by the governor and you secretly wish to be like them, in the meantime, all you can do is exert your negativity, bad energy and hate by talking all manner of nonsense about people you secretly admire and crave for.

You will be fine, on the long run.

PS

If I were to meet your pop I will advise him to sell you for any price like 20k, use funds and buy Balloons, inflate them, then relax and be bursting them one by one.
Re: Life! So Nigerians Have Abandoned Kelechi Ihenacho And Crowned Bukayo Saka by fontpro(m): 8:09am On Jun 07, 2023
Ebus12:

Guy, this your thinking get as e be o. How can you come up with unhealthy a write-up like this? Just because Ihenacho and the club are going through tough time and start painting it as if pple have abandoned Kelechi, man how do you want that young man to feel if eventually this write-up get to him.

Well, this is my take: it's is obvious that you live with complex mentality and always view challenges as a downfall. Everybody go through this phase in life either you are a celeb or not, so pls don create unnecessary and miss led other with your polluted thought .
Re: Life! So Nigerians Have Abandoned Kelechi Ihenacho And Crowned Bukayo Saka by pacmart: 12:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
You brain has also been relegated

(1) (Reply)

Top Sports News For Thursday / WIKE Minister Of Sports / Chelsea Vs Fulham 2-0 Highlights (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.