Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,386 members, 7,884,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:14 PM

Corp Member Cries Out As She Receives N330K Allawee Instead Of N33K (video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Corp Member Cries Out As She Receives N330K Allawee Instead Of N33K (video) (142 Views)

Minister Of Youth Opens Up On Increasing NYSC Members’ Allowance From N33K / Bbnaija Star Overwhelmed As She Receives Her Cash Prize �❤️ / ENTERTAINMENT Why I Built My Mansion In Okokomaiko Instead Of Lekki – Akpororo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corp Member Cries Out As She Receives N330K Allawee Instead Of N33K (video) by Datopov: 10:43am On Jun 07, 2023
Corp member laments as she reportedly receives 330,000 naira monthly allowance instead of the usual 33,000 naira.

The yet-to-be-identified lady took to social media to raise alarm after she received the exorbitant NYSC monthly allowance.

She lamented over the fact that she doesn’t know what to do about the cash; whether to return it or if she should keep the sum.

The lady solicited advice on whether she should go to the bank and lay her complaint or report to her local government and complain to her local government inspector.

Watch her speak below:

https://www.premiumnews.com.ng/2023/06/im-confused-i-dont-know-what-to-do-corp.html
Re: Corp Member Cries Out As She Receives N330K Allawee Instead Of N33K (video) by Illuminatiship(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2023
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Reforming Nigeria’s Retirement System: A Path To Sustainability And Security / 5 Different Types Of Bedroom Door Hinges You Need To Know About / Choosing The Right Roofing Contractor For Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.