Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,115 members, 7,973,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 04:38 AM

Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By @alat_n - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By @alat_n (173 Views)

Digital Bimpe Recognize By Medioq / Nairaland Use One Day To Not Allow Digital Bimpe Celebrate Her Birthday / Top 10 Best Wireless Earphones Under 2000 In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By @alat_n by dashpressmedia: 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By @alat_ng @wemabank

Day One Storytelling

As I walk into the hall I reflected on the journey of a media lady who left her 9 to 5 during Covid where staffs where ask to resign and she decided to use that opportunity to kick start her passion in tech building her digital marketing agency and make it full time not part time in 2021 March and she named it “Digital Bimpe”. - Past Reflection

Let’s get back to the Present 2023 June 5th , I met another talented tech startup founder Ebenezer and we were walking towards the hall and we got into the hall and we decided to take a breath fresh air that was how I met another Tech Founder a Muslim Salaut and we sat down smiling and getting to know our track

A student of the great institution we did our events came to interview the two and ask us how he came aspire to join the tech industry and our stories

You already know the story because it’s in the first paragraph 🏃‍♀️

We advise him and tell him to go with his gut in tech space and know where he can flow.

Back to the pitch

I became confident to be among the top 2000 in tech industry knowing fully well you got to this point through hard-work and meeting other great Tech Founders

Worth a great experience it was a privilege , ride on with me to day two

Copyright ©️ Digital Bimpe

1 Share

Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By @alat_n by dashpressmedia: 11:52am On Jun 07, 2023
Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By @alat_ng @wemabank

A great privilege to pitch my brand and as well meet other tech founders

Looking forward to more partnerships and collaboration

1 Share

Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By @alat_n by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 07, 2023
Digital girl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By @alat_n by dashpressmedia: 11:57am On Jun 07, 2023
We are so proud of her

I saw her story and it needed a repost 💯

CondenseMilk:
Digital girl!
Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By @alat_n by dashpressmedia: 12:34pm On Jun 07, 2023

A great privilege to pitch my brand and as well meet other tech founders

Looking forward to more partnerships and collaboration

#digitalbimpe
#digitalbimpemarketing

1 Share

Re: Digital Bimpe Pitch Hackaholics Top 2000 In The Tech Industry Powered By @alat_n by dashpressmedia: 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Kindly watch a video of me presenting as one of the top 2000 in the tech industry

Watch & Subscribe 👇

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg3fgbMKusQ

(1) (Reply)

Vinyl Acetate Monomer (VAM) | Bloom Chemag / How To Find Kitchen Renovations Services In Brooklyn NY? / The Top Real Estate Developers For Families In Lahore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.