Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,878 members, 7,876,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

"Davido Is A Terrible Father" First Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Denounces - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Davido Is A Terrible Father" First Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Denounces (906 Views)

Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade / Sophia Momodu Stuns In Cleavage-Baring Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Davido Is A Terrible Father" First Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Denounces by DyshApp: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
Sophia Momodu, the first baby mama to award-winning singer Davido, has vowed to reveal more about her relationship with the artist.

Gistlover previously reported that Sophia Momodu sparked a stir online when she declared her intentions to change her daughter's name from Adeleke to Momodu.

The mother of one shared on her Snapchat page that she can't wait to change her daughter's last name from Adeleke to Momodu.

Sophia declared that she is both a father and a mother to Imade, as she is following in the footsteps of Tonto Dikeh.

The fashion connoisseur is implying that Davido is a deadbeat father.

"Can't wait to change her last name... I still think Momodu is as I'm Mom and Dad".

Taking to her DMs, fans of the fashion connoisseur noted how Netizens were going to drag her.

Unbothered, Sophia Momodu stated that she hadn'thasn't

even started as the truth is bitter.

"Lol, our elders say the truth is bitter; I haven't even started yet".

Sophia told her haters to set up a GoFundMe if they're pressed.

"I don't know any educated, intelligent Nigerian that has anything negative to say to a woman that actively plays the role of Mum & Dad all by herself. The rest can set up a go fund me as if they're really pressed".

We give it to you hot, join our Real talk community and get the latest gist😉(link in bio)

With how much love Davido showered his late son, is it possible that he's a terrible father or this is just another promotion to get attention?🤨

Re: "Davido Is A Terrible Father" First Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Denounces by solmusdesigns: 4:49pm On Jun 07, 2023
I just pity Chioma

Davido is still screwing all of his Baby mama

Sophia just showed sign of a jealous lover

2 Likes

Re: "Davido Is A Terrible Father" First Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Denounces by CitynewsNG(m): 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
Nawa ooooo. If papa carry him child now, whala go burst. There is more to this. Davido we all know love his children, has money to take care of them till heaven comes, so it's probably money being sent is not used well for the child's care but mother's maintenance. My view.

Guys I sell Modern Smokeless jikokoa Charcoal Stove in Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan.. See my profile picture for image, and my contact. DM on Whatsapp if you need, save gas, use less Charcoal to cook.
Re: "Davido Is A Terrible Father" First Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Denounces by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2023
solmusdesigns:
I just pity Chioma

Davido is still screwing all of his Baby mama

Sophia just showed sign of a jealous lover

Okafor law 1989....

Nakademus Act 2007

Health and safety act 1997.... its allowed, he go
Check on kid n the channel wey drive kid.
Its called routine maintenance in Engineering.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Davido Is A Terrible Father" First Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Denounces by SAMBARRY: 8:35pm On Jun 07, 2023
This Sophia should think well before making emotional decision because she's enjoying a certain type of privileged lifestyle.if she decides to change the child's surname, she shouldn't complain when Davido withdraws everything she's enjoying by virtue of being a mother to his daughter.she had better not come to social media to play Victim.

Sophia if you like let petty envy and short-sightedness make you loose out out and deprive your daughter of bearing the Adeleke name so she can enjoy the opportunities and networks attached with the Adeleke name.let her grow up and discover that it was because you were bitter that was why you didn't let her bear her dad's surname then you go experience daughter mother hatred

You wey dey fvck musician raw sotey e lead to belle you nor know say musician no dey get 1 wife and girlfriend or baby Mama? Our mothers and grandmothers too had children with their enstranged rich boyfriends who are now politicians or big musicians and they didn't deprive their children of the privileges attached to who their father is.ok what should people like sunny Ade,Shina Peter's baby mamas do who their men didn't show them to the world but had kids with them.my dear you better not allow girlfriends deceive you or advice from saloons or social media

1 Like

Re: "Davido Is A Terrible Father" First Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Denounces by DyshApp: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
CitynewsNG:
Nawa ooooo. If papa carry him child now, whala go burst. There is more to this. Davido we all know love his children, has money to take care of them till heaven comes, so it's probably money being sent is not used well for the child's care but mother's maintenance. My view.

Guys I sell Modern Smokeless jikokoa Charcoal Stove in Lagos, Abuja and Ibadan.. See my profile picture for image, and my contact. DM on Whatsapp if you need, save gas, use less Charcoal to cook.

There really is more to this, stay updated on our real talk lounge(link in bio) and we'll spill all the beans when she reveals the whole story.
Re: "Davido Is A Terrible Father" First Baby Mama Sophia Momodu Denounces by DyshApp: 7:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wealthoptulent:

Okafor law 1989....

Nakademus Act 2007

Health and safety act 1997.... its allowed, he go
Check on kid n the channel wey drive kid.
Its called routine maintenance in Engineering.

Do you think that the child might be lacking financially?

(1) (Reply)

Angry Muslim Youths Burn Banner With Davido's Picture In Maiduguri (video) / Daily Intercessory Prayer Guidelines For October 2023 / Moment Davido Introduced His Guys To CEO Of Martell Drink In Paris, France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.