Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) (1857 Views)

50-year-old Headmaster Arrested For Defiling 4 Pupils In Enugu / Headmaster Defiles 4 Female Pupils In Enugu (Photo) / Ghana Headmaster Sex Video: “He Didn't Rape Me, We Had Consensual Sex” - Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by Tokotaya: 8:07am On Jun 08, 2023
School headmaster nabbed sampling female pupil (Video)

A school head teacher in Gulu, Uganda, has been arrested after he was caught on top of a female pupil of his school.

His full identity has not been disclosed, but his face is all over the social media in Uganda following the scandalous incident.

A video of the incident shows the head master sitting on the bed they were caught in, with the pupil sitting topless beside him.

Local leaders are heard grilling the man about his despicable act. In response to one of their questions, the head teacher said he was posted to the school in 2021.

To another question, he said he only abused the girl once. When the girl was asked, she confirmed it.

Watch the video here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2023/06/07/school-headmaster-nabbed-sampling-female-pupil-video/

1 Like

Re: School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:10am On Jun 08, 2023
A man who has the ability to control his p*nis has solved atleast 35% of his problems. An uncontrolled d*ck has led many great men to shame, prison and ultimately death.

3 Likes

Re: School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by Tokotaya: 8:19am On Jun 08, 2023
Goalnaldo:
A man who has the ability to control his p*nis has solved atleast 35% of his problems. An uncontrolled d*ck has led many great men to shame, prison and ultimately death.

True word. Lesson to men: Learn to control your third leg.
LOOK AWAY!

2 Likes

Re: School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by Magnetic010: 8:26am On Jun 08, 2023
What do these old men gain from having canal knowledge of little girls
Re: School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by oloriooko(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2023
it takes 2 to tango, the useless man couldn't control his evil urge, the fuulish gal wanted it
'the person wey wan die meet the person wey wan kill am'

the man should be castrated and jailed for life

1 Like

Re: School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by izonborn098(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Master they look for tight puna
Re: School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by Brownshoe: 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
Magnetic010:
it wrong but little girl toto is so thight, some men find it more enjoyable to adult expressway.
Re: School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by OloyeVIII: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
wetin una dey see for these children?
Re: School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by Magnetic010: 7:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
Brownshoe:
it wrong but little girl toto is so thight, some men find it more enjoyable to adult expressway.
Thats Nonsense imagine if someone did that to your younger sister or daughter
Re: School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by Baronthecelebri: 10:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
If you check well, the girl wanted it badly. Trust small girls at your peril, I could've been a victim but God save. Imagine girl of 13 came to look for me at 1am but I was fast asleep. God save me.
Re: School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by Tokotaya: 10:52am On Jun 09, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
If you check well, the girl wanted it badly. Trust small girls at your peril, I could've been a victim but God save. Imagine girl of 13 came to look for me at 1am but I was fast asleep. God save me.

That is to say, if you were not asleep you would have banged an underaged girl? Go for deliverance now!
Re: School Headmaster Nabbed Sampling Female Pupil (video) by Haveyoueatentod: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Magnetic010:
e no pass ejaculation which brings degradation and damnation in the nation.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ritualists Disguising As Pregnant Woman - Beware / We Raped Her Because She Was Cheating On Our Friend / Woman Runs Around Hotel With Private Parts Exposed After Her Pants Were Stolen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.