Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:17 PM

This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable (5093 Views)

Boy Dumped By His Girlfriend Commits Suicide,Left A Letter To Say Goodbye(photos / Guy Cheats And His Girlfriend Sets His Range-Rover Ablaze (photo) / Shrine Of Man That Killed His Mum Demolished By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by ebony4life(f): 2:35pm On Sep 07, 2007
Love is not Blind it can see, so shine ya eyez shocked

If na film, dem go say "Died for Love"Died for Love
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by NaJaHaJe(f): 3:14pm On Sep 07, 2007
@WAXYWELLER

there's no point discussing this with you.

I see you're a very narrow minded person.
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by McDoe(m): 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2007
It's rather sad. In this jet age, a thing like this sounds old-fashioned. They should be prepared for the judgement day anyway.
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by trueface(f): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2007
dat certainly aint love. lets not deceive ourselves, LOVE is not in anyway dangerous. love is subtle nd gentle NOT violent. what dat guy has for the babe is OBSESSION but i think he needs help instead of condemnation. am not advising dat u date him oooooooooooooooooo Gals.
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by zPixel(m): 8:32pm On Sep 07, 2007
You guys shouldnt condemn the dude. Its a lesson for you gurls never to funk with our heart. Anyways i dont blame him atall, i guess is life was tied to that relationship. I only pity him for not dying with her.
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by shens2006(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2007
nawa o. love no easy o sad
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by Vieira(m): 1:37am On Sep 08, 2007
So the guy fit stab the girl well well but when it came to stabbing himself he come do style no kill himself properly, foolish guy.
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by Vieira(m): 1:39am On Sep 08, 2007
the original poster of this thread, you no answer the guy wey talk that u fine now?
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by lovemajek(f): 1:41am On Sep 08, 2007
lover's palaver
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by lawyer(m): 3:03am On Sep 08, 2007
eyah, love can be a bitch atimes and people do crazy things. Anyway, i dont think it's because of love that he killed the chick. I think it's his Ego that was at stake. Sometimes people equate love and infatuation to mean the same thing. If he really loved d chick, he won't have killed her but brood for days or months and hope she changes her mind. But infatuation punctures your ego and it's most prevalent in men who have a strong hold on women and are extremely jealous and possesive.

Legally, he hasn't furnished any ingrident to show that the insanity clause would come to his aid or the rules of provocation would help him. This is a clear case of murder especially with his widely publicized confessional statement and the only thing that can save him from the hangman's noose is if he is granted a perogative of mercy by the president or governor, unless he's bleeped. The only positive thing for him is that the trial might take up to 7years or more, so he still has time to reflect on his actions and probably beg for forgiveness morally
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by tobaaro(m): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2007
I think d dead lady shuld hav known d kind of maniac boyf she had before deciding 2 goof-off!!
No offense!! tongue tongue
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by druggie233(m): 7:31pm On Sep 08, 2007
This love is serious oh cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by beautious(f): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2007
d-a-m-n :-x cry cry
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by whiteroses(f): 4:54pm On Sep 09, 2007
so girls if you know you cant love a guy for life dont date them because guys are very sensitive and would be very angry if jilted so they can do or undo, some girls flirt a lot and love to seek attention confusing guys mind and giving wrong signals maybe we should stop, peace out
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by Chaoga: 6:55pm On Sep 09, 2007
What's da source of the story?
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by Free(f): 12:20am On Sep 10, 2007
wow psycho

i hope a guy like dat dont cross my path
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by sugarcane: 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2007
@ all
Hey people. First ever post. Love love love nairaland.

@ chaoga
Link for story:
Http:nm.onlinenigeria.com/templates/?a=10637&z=12

This is a result of overloving if you ask me. Overloving to the point of death. It's so sad. I'm sure the babe was also wise-ing up and was trying to back out slowly. Only for the guy to prove really mad and take whatever rubbish about dying for eachother literally! He didn't succeed in killing himself and he seems to feel really bad about it. They should either give him firing squad or lock him up. Either way, i'm sure he wouldn't really mind. Stupid idiot.

Rip poor girl
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by fortune22(f): 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2007
my heart goes to the family of the deceased cry, mothers' we all have roles in the upbringing of our kids,sometimes,we need to speak rather than force our opinions,counsel to make them see the folly in their actions, this is one hard lesson.!!!!
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by folahann(m): 8:48pm On Oct 20, 2007
there is nothing like LOVE to me, it's what you chose dat you do Bleep love
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by sima(f): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2008
@murderer. . . shocked
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by A40(m): 1:51am On Sep 27, 2008
Love is wicked
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2008
na waaaooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by mamagee3(f): 2:12am On Jun 18, 2009
Heartless
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by biola44: 11:57am On Jun 19, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by andray: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2009
this guy has commited attrocities in this our 21st century and should be prosecuted for muder,
Re: This Guy Killed His Girlfriend. Check His Picture It's Unbeleivable by keyne(f): 11:09pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ andray
welcome to NL
@ post
romantic in a weird sense.d guy was feeling like one jim iyke!!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Angry Yahoo Boys Create Scene As They Take Turns To Destroy Each Other’s Car / It Is Possible That Your 5-year-old Child Is Already Having Sex! / 12 Actors Killed/died During Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.