Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,768 members, 7,879,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:36 PM

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates (47555 Views)

Peter Obi Vs Tinubu: 16th June 2023 Live Court Updates / TINUBU Vs PETER OBI: 9th June 2023 Live Court Updates! / 2ND JUNE 2023 ;Tinubu & Peter Obi Live Court Updates! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by garfield1: 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
DesChyko:

That's the difference between us, I guess. Our advice in return is that you don't begin to destroy and burn down everywhere just because the courts decide to be honourable and maintain their integrity; something alien to what you stand for.

From what is happening so far,obi is losing
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

The witness would have skipped that question of not been a staff of Amazon. With him answering NO, his testimony is null and void based on Evidence 2011
at the end LP pple ll realize they have no Case
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:02pm On Jun 08, 2023
LP: Let me identify the applications filed by the petitioners. We filed a counter affidavit on the 25th of May in response to the one filed on the 22nd of May along with a written address. With respect to the most recent application, our counter was filed on the 5th of June. We also attached a written address to assist your Lordships and that was filed on the same day.
We respectfully adopt all the arguments canvassed in both addresses with specific respect to the latest written address, I wish to draw your Lordships to paragraph 4.13 where we quoted the brilliant exposition of my lord, right of the presiding Justice of this court. In the case of ….. 2019 decision of this court, I submit that as a result of this brilliant decision, my Lords should grant it. I’m respect of the second application, we want to draw to your attention one fact that the application was filed 26 days after the close of pleadings was when this was. There’s no prayer for extension of time. This application should be dismissed.

2nd & 3rd: My Lords in opposition to the 2 applications we filed our written address dated 5th June, 2023 on the same day. We humbly adopt the written address urging our noble Lords to dismiss the two applications.
I wish to make one or two points on the reply by the petitioners which was served on us yesterday.

(Court rejects his attempt to reply)
(He goes on that fair hearing is not a magic wand to use to defeat what the law requires you to do).

Court: The pre-hearing was closed on the 22nd. You filed on the same day but the application doesn’t show and you agree that it wasn’t ripe for hearing?

LP: Yes

Court: You have cited fair hearing but it’s your duty to draw the attention of the court to the application, else the court can deem it as abandoned?

LP: Yes it is. We apologize my Lords

4th: we also filed a counter filed 7th of June. Deposed to by Emmanuel Okonsa along with a written address. We shall be praying your Lordships to dismiss the applications. We will not be asking for cost.

LP: I have no reply on points of Law.

Court: We reserve ruling either tomorrow or the day after.

LP: We indicated that we may call two witnesses today

Court: Is he also an ex-corper?

(in reference to the earlier witness of PDP who disappeared?

(Court laughs)

LP: We still documents in front of us to tender. Was worried about Monday being a public holiday

Court: We can sit on public holidays

Lp: As the court pleases. Even though our subpoenaed witness is not in court now, we still have documents to tender.

Court: Just be courageous to make your applications

LP: My lords we wish to ask your Lordships for permission to tender just the EC40Gs .

Court: We’ll we can give you sometime but we have to rise for 5 mins but sort out your documents so we don’t waste more time.

LP: As the court pleases.

(Court rises till 5pm)

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by DMerciful(m): 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
He has to answer
Confirmedzombie:

It would have been better to ignore. He typed based on common sense but not based on what the electoral Act says.

The witness would not have answered that question.

The NO killed his testimony.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by M4A1carbine: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
It's Null abi?

Jokers...

Tell your brothers that the case will not succumb to useless Propaganda..
As it stands, the INEC lawyer just made mockery of himself

garfield1:

True but all he stated about AWS security and insider information is null

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
izonborn098:
am sorry for adding salt to your wound, but beer man no go rule nigeria, gbam

Stark illiterate Agbadorian take a rest perhaps come back when you learn how to write proper English grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
garfield1:

What did I say that was wrong? Why not verify my claims first like an intellectual will do? I repeat "only a maker of a document or an organisation is competent to speak on it".

In other words, only INEC is qualified to draw inferences from the said information?. As in, a law was made for a thief to try himself abi?. What then is the need for a tribunal and the judges?.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Ezemeiyogu(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
JobNeededUrgent:

he said he didn't have money to purchase the presidential form, it was his supporters that cajoled him and also granted all the support he needed that pushed him to reluctanctly contests..
So now that he has failed why won't he willfully concede but becoming so frustrated and hell bent on challenging the success of the last election which was glaring to all that the last presidential election was the most successful and most accurate and rigged free election except the rigging in SE to favour their candidate.
Funny enough I voted Peter Obi in the election, I have moved on, he should move on as well

Does it mean you can't understand that even this tribunal is part of that election? Move on to where sefdi?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
M4A1carbine:
It's pathetic that your legal Bosses in the tribunal sent you to come and access information from Obidents on the internet. It's obvious that the so called..

Olanikpekun and co, have lost the plot and are relying on technicalities to subvert Justice. What is very obvious is that the Tribunal has emphatically stated that 'Technicalities' won't be a benchmark for their decisions and rulings.

When you can't defend a simple Case, you resort to useless underhand tactics, in a bid to win a case fraudulently.

Tell your people, that Peter OBI's legal team also smashed Oyetola in Osun State. So stop gallivanting on a thread opened by an obvious PO supporter. Go and open your own thread as an Agbadorian, so that you can push your narratives also.

Don't Disrespect or derail a thread opened for a purpose. This your busybody shows fear...spits

Good choice of words comrade, no peace for the wicked grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
at the end LP pple ll realize they have no Case

No peace for riggers grin

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by YourMrBoo: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
garfield1:

My brother,that witness will be struck out

That might be your prayer undecided

Buh the fact is that he is competent to stand as a witness and be cross examined for a technology used that he is very conversant with.

He didn't break any known Nigerian or international law testifying. Know it and know peace

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by GetSenseNow: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
garfield1:

The bolded ended it
Guy quit disgracing yourself. Everyone can use AWS, u mustn't be an Amazon staff

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

It would have been better to ignore. He typed based on common sense but not based on what the electoral Act says.

Please guys,ignore all this resident nairaland APC LAWYERs that have never been to law school & their supporters .

They are only here to create what they are good at,and that is false narrative & propaganda.

IGNORE THEM !

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by OGHENAOGIE(m): 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wutinky:

No peace for riggers grin
mtcheew... So na rigging make LP win just Abia State for gorvenor?? Anyway the More LP exist the More APC Gain advantage over PDP that can match APC... LP is just another regional party like NNPP APGA SDP

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Wutinky: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
mtcheew... So na rigging make LP win just Abia State for gorvenor?? Anyway the More LP exist the More APC Gain advantage over PDP that can match APC... LP is just another regional party like NNPP APGA SDP

Like i said .... no peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wutinky:

Stark illiterate Agbadorian take a rest perhaps come back when you learn how to write proper English grin grin

I realized that the time i spent replying that nitwit will be better spent taking a shit in the restroom.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by izonborn098(m): 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Wutinky:

i dont know may be you are having eye problem due to the depression, mugu
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by DMerciful(m): 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Your responses show you know Obi won.
garfield1:

You can no longer access bvas sir

12 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by InvertedHammer: 5:12pm On Jun 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

The witness would have skipped that question of not been a staff of Amazon. With him answering NO, his testimony is null and void based on Evidence 2011
/

Do you even know what AWS is? grin grin

/

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Padipadi: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
IamV:
More evidences from Labour Party and Peter Obi’s lawyers.

Problem today.

The court clerks were breathing heavily even INEC are looking like:

what sort of problem is this? cheesy”.
We v a common enemy, it's the north. Leav Tinubu alone. The north deliberately supported him to sly elupeees or should I say Igbos. You guys too love too much chest beating.
By the time Tinubu brings his own evidence, Obi and many of you ll be disgraced.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
IamV:

Please guys,ignore all this resident nairaland APC LAWYERs that have never been to law school & their supporters .

They are only here to create what they are good at,and that is false narrative & propaganda.

IGNORE THEM !

Refer to evidence Act 2011.read from section 50-120.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 5:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Padipadi:

We v a common enemy, it's the north. Leav Tinubu alone. The north deliberately supported him to sly elupeees or should I say Igbos. You guys too love too much chest beating.
By the time Tinubu brings his own evidence, Obi and many of you ll be disgraced.

Where did you fallout from?

It's as if you just bursted out of a bubble. Wonderful grin

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by Confirmedzombie: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
InvertedHammer:

/

Do you even know what AWS is? grin grin

/

Refer to evidence Act 2011.read from section 50-120.
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
IamV, the LP lawyers are back tendering documents starting with EC40G for Bayelsa State.

Kindly update us.

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by 00FFT00(m): 5:17pm On Jun 08, 2023
JasonScoolari:
Enjoy your 15k salary and Ronu.

Although you constituted yourself as a nuisance on this thread, I read you're a graduate teacher. If you are TRCN registered, have one and a half year experience teaching students between the ages 6 - 11, why don't you apply for QTS?. That way you would become useful to yourself and quit being a nuisance by supporting nonsense cheesy

Oga iamV, let's continue jare.
Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
00FFT00:

Although you constituted yourself as a nuisance on this thread, I read you're a graduate teacher. If you are TRCN registered, have one and a half year experience teaching students between the ages 6 - 11, why don't you apply for QTS?. That way you would become useful to yourself and quit being a nuisance by supporting nonsense cheesy

Lol don't mind the nuisance. The fool said he voted for Obi.

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by BrownSugq: 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

WTF is this? 😂
You are really a zombie 😂

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by loosecanon50(m): 5:18pm On Jun 08, 2023
00FFT00:

You obviously quoted the wrong person. Jason is a well renowned comrade grin

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by IamV: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Recess is Over

We're Back!

Back to Documents Tendering.

We Starting With Form EC40G for Bayelsa.

Ikwueto SAN hands back to Dr. Livy SAN who hands to Prof. Paul Ananaba SAN:

The Petitioners now seek to tender INEC certified true copies of Forms EC40G for Bayelsa State.

1st Respondent:

They object to the admissibility of the documents for reasons they shall advance later.

2nd and 3rd Respondents:

They too object to the admissibility of the documents and shall advance their reasons at the stage of final written address.

4rh Respondent:

They object to the admissibility of the documents and their reasons shall be embedded in their final address.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
loosecanon50:

You obviously quoted the wrong person. Jason is a well renowned comrade grin
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by tinsel: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
YourMrBoo:

A software engineer is meant to be a professional and an expert in his field of work.

Amazon cloud service falls under his discipline.

So Let this slide

Some Amazon workers are not experts in cloud service, hope you agree?
Are you aware amaze cloud has it's own certification starting from AWS Cloud Practitioner to up to 3 other levels depending on your knowledge? So don't call software engineers experts in that field.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: 8th June 2023 Live Court Updates by JasonScoolari: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
IamV:
Recess is Over

We're Back!

Back to Documents Tendering.

We Starting With Form EC40G for Bayelsa State

Respondents Have Objected!
Nice one my brother. 🙂

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

FG Withdraws Forgery Charges Against Saraki And Ekweremadu / Grace Ladoja Steps Out In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photos) / Fayose New Flyover Spotted Been Repaired Less Than A Month After Commision(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.